PDA

View Full Version : For your entertainment purposes

Kyper
08-27-2017, 09:05 PM
The Keystone Cops at Ole Miss are next going to bombard the people with testimony from a process server saying that the family of Kobe Jones mentioned Dan Mullen causing all these problems. That process server?

Was a former football player at Ole Miss. What are the odds?

Pollodawg
08-27-2017, 09:08 PM
What's funny is that all of this is for naught. The NCAA has already cleared MSU, and that's been nearly a year ago. They're not changing anybody's mind that matters.

JDog13
08-27-2017, 09:11 PM
Neal is already posting it. Quoting Lopaz Jones in his 10 tidshits. Surely a former reb wouldn't frame a state player.

http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/072008aab.html

I'm sorry, but this is some funny stuff. It's amazing these guys will make themselves look bad to fight for ole miss.

gravedigger
08-27-2017, 09:15 PM
The Keystone Cops at Ole Miss are next going to bombard the people with testimony from a process server saying that the family of Kobe Jones mentioned Dan Mullen causing all these problems. That process server?

Yea. Just read the article that fanboy mccready linked. And they've gotten some Louisville version of Godfrey to write something crying about immunity.

It is so much fun watching them squirm. Heck, they'd be in acceptance mode now if it werent for the constant barrage of message board reporting.

CadaverDawg
08-27-2017, 09:36 PM
Good. I want their fans to keep hope alive. It will make the fall that much harder.

Jack Lambert
08-27-2017, 10:01 PM
Good. I want their fans to keep hope alive. It will make the fall that much harder.

And the more piss they are going to be at their own organization for misleading them. Ole Miss should just take their punishment and move on. They have gone from a one year bowl banned to possibly a three or four. Ole Miss should tell all their homeys to shut up.

Our staff is clean, our recruiting rankings, the Will Redmond and Cam Newton ordeal proves it to me.

BeardoMSU
08-27-2017, 10:41 PM
Holy shit, Neal....What's next? You gonna write a piece about how "a new video obtained by Rebelgrove.com shows a half-naked, highly intoxicated Dan Mullen, giving Sheridan high-fives while stating 'Yep. I, Dan Mullen [who then reaches into the front of his white underpants, and presents a copy each of his birth certificate, SS card, and passport] helped you get those damn Rebel Beavers! It was me! I masterminded the whole damn thing! They'll never catch us though!'....the video then has a long pause, where Mullen and Sheridan give each other a long passionate hug. They then both turn towards the camera [seemingly breaking the 4th wall...], smile, light cigars, and wink".

That'll be the coup de grace, Neal. Keep at it, Ahab....your whale is in reach.

mstatefan91
08-27-2017, 10:46 PM
So basically he's saying he overheard a conversation on speaker phone while waiting to serve Kobe and this is undeniable proof of a conspiracy?

They will literally buy anything that fits their narrative. And the entire time, they are pissing off the one institution whose ass they need to be kissing. You know the one that holds their very fate in its hands? Damn fine entertainment though

Coackjek
08-28-2017, 06:19 AM
And the more piss they are going to be at their own organization for misleading them. Ole Miss should just take their punishment and move on. They have gone from a one year bowl banned to possibly a three or four. Ole Miss should tell all their homeys to shut up.

Our staff is clean, our recruiting rankings, the Will Redmond and Cam Newton ordeal proves it to me.

Here's the problem, they will never bee pissed are their own people. They will get even more pissed at us. You have to think of the narrative. There is a reason why no one on their side has admitted guilt. It's all about controlling the sheep. Their fans are extremely superficial and they will lose most of their backing if they don't continue to play the victim. Most schools just take their lumps and move on. This just proves how fragile they really are and must be handled with care.

Howboutdemdogs
08-28-2017, 08:19 AM
It is amazing, 3 months ago most fans that I know did not have a clue about what was going on,,,,,now they are experts burbing on the Ole Piss Kool-Aid. The ranting I heard this weekend is comical. OM is putting out a smoke screen to create a false narrative for their fan base. If they only knew the truth of the lies and incompetence of their whole football program and administration. The colossal melt down is about to happen in September.

Pollodawg
08-28-2017, 08:31 AM
They keep saying State is in trouble now that the NCAA has been "exposed" and can't protect us anymore. In trouble from who? The NCAA has already cleared us. Do they really think the rest of college football is going to rally to their defense and demand that State be punished? I don't get hit.....Who are we supposed to be afraid of?

TrapGame
08-28-2017, 08:36 AM
They keep saying State is in trouble now that the NCAA has been "exposed" and can't protect us anymore. In trouble from who? The NCAA has already cleared us. Do they really think the rest of college football is going to rally to their defense and demand that State be punished? I don't get hit.....Who are we supposed to be afraid of?

Like it's the Civil War and teams will leave the SEC to fight with ole miss. They really need to stop with the Old South mentality BS. They are embarrassing the SEC right now. That could lead to dire consequences.

BB30
08-28-2017, 08:39 AM

And when did the NCAA decide we were worth protecting? If they could have gotten two MS teams with one stone IMO they would have. Bottom line is if they cannot see the difference in our recruiting vs theirs over the Freeze era they are all blind. Big big difference in landing a top 5 class after winning 6 games coming off a couple of really horrible seasons and consistent top 30 classes that we have been signing. There is no way they can honestly believe they were landing those kids due to the beautiful campus and Oxford.

Seriously, if we started landing top 5 classes with 5*s from Ohio, Florida etc. with offers from the best schools in the country I would immediately assume we were doing some things we shouldnt.

ILOATHEBears
08-28-2017, 08:45 AM
And when did the NCAA decide we were worth protecting? If they could have gotten two MS teams with one stone IMO they would have. Bottom line is if they cannot see the difference in our recruiting vs theirs over the Freeze era they are all blind. Big big difference in landing a top 5 class after winning 6 games coming off a couple of really horrible seasons and consistent top 30 classes that we have been signing. There is no way they can honestly believe they were landing those kids due to the beautiful campus and Oxford.

Seriously, if we started landing top 5 classes with 5*s from Ohio, Florida etc. with offers from the best schools in the country I would immediately assume we were doing some things we shouldnt.

That's the difference between a rational person and a delusional one. On another note Neal not a fan is telling the sheep that the NCAA was on campus last week meeting with university officials and Freeze....

Tbonewannabe
08-28-2017, 08:55 AM

I would think that and we have a coach that led his team to #1 for over a month. Freeze's best win prior to landing that #3 class was either a high school game or the Birmingham Bowl. I don't give a shit how "great a recruiter" you are. You don't pull that kind of talent without some kind of track record of either winning or developing guys for the NFL. Dan has at least got a list of high profile NFL guys that are some of the highest paid in the league. Cox, Slay, and Gabe Jackson are top 5 paid at their position and that doesn't even include KJ Wright who got a great contract. Then you have McKinney, Chris Jones, and Dak who will be getting big $$$ in 2-4 years. McPhee and Autry also got pretty nice contracts. Theses guys were developed into the players they are and then you look at the UM busts from last year. Bucky took 2 sure fire top 5 picks and turned them into a middle of the first and last pick of the first. Kimdeechee might have been the first pick if he goes to Bama or Clemson but now he didn't even make the active roster for most of the year in Arizona.

Spiderman
08-28-2017, 09:07 AM

Yep, absolutely amazing, and very fortunate for OM that former player Lopaz Jones just happened to overhear that Kobe was coached what to say, and that it was all Mullen's fault , straight from Mr and Mrs Jones.

What luck ,and God's blessing for OM's narrative AND the Rebel Rags (Ole Miss) lawsuit to be corroborated all at one time and place!!

1bigdawg
08-28-2017, 09:14 AM
Wait. Is that what you do with an UNM degree? You become a process server?

dawg93
08-28-2017, 09:34 AM
Wait. Is that what you do with an UNM degree? You become a process server?

Really, you think he actually graduated? An Ole Miss football player?

Pollodawg
08-28-2017, 09:54 AM
Their gonna base their whole smear campaign on a "he-said" conversation that likely never happened. Ok. Given how they've handled things this far, that seems about right.

Acid mouth
08-28-2017, 10:00 AM
And what points does the SEC office put an end to TSUN ****show?? They are a ****ing liability. While their plan is to bring us down, their supposed tape implicates LSU. Do they really want to go that route? It's past time for the SEC to tell them to shut up or join C-USA.