PDA

View Full Version : May be Germans re: Damian Williams

dawg93
08-27-2017, 01:58 PM
Talk about screwing up a guaranteed starting role...4 true frosh QBs only other ones on roster

https://www.sanmarcosrecord.com/sports-texas-state-sports/damian-williams-suspended-four-freshmen-battle-quarterback-spot

BayouDawg
08-27-2017, 02:40 PM
I heard from several people that DWill created a good bit of dissension in the locker room last year. I hate to hear that he screwed this up though. I hope this young man gets it together.

Pollodawg
08-27-2017, 03:14 PM
Needs to get his stuff right. Rooting for the kid. But he needs to get his crap tight.

tireddawg
08-27-2017, 05:41 PM
I ain't rooting for shit. He's a selfish dick.

GreenheadDawg
08-27-2017, 06:13 PM
I ain't rooting for shit. He's a selfish dick.

Yeh from what I heard he caused more drama than a 7th grade girl

Pollodawg
08-27-2017, 06:18 PM
He also won against Arkansas in that state for the first time ever. And he played most of the Egg Bowl. He's made some poor decisions, but i don't hate the kid over it.

thf24
08-27-2017, 06:29 PM
He also won against Arkansas in that state for the first time ever. And he played most of the Egg Bowl. He's made some poor decisions, but i don't hate the kid over it.

If just half the rumors of locker room issues he contributed to last year are true, then one untouched score against Arky and keeping pace with an OM offense playing like garbage don't come close to making up for them. It doesn't get much worse than working against your team's chemistry in a rebuilding year for selfish and short-sighted reasons.

dawgman42
08-27-2017, 06:49 PM
He's already back at practice: link (http://www.sanmarcosrecord.com/sports-texas-state-sports/damian-williams-returns-practice-field)

Hasu Dackds
08-27-2017, 07:12 PM
That guy should have known his role and shut his mouth. He's not going to be an NFL quarterback, and he knows it, though he'd never admit it. He should have stayed at MSU, changed his attitude, gotten his degree, and been the backup quarterback.

Humility is an admirable quality.

Bully13
08-27-2017, 07:36 PM
That guy should have known his role and shut his mouth. He's not going to be an NFL quarterback, and he knows it, though he'd never admit it. He should have stayed at MSU, changed his attitude, gotten his degree, and been the backup quarterback.

Humility is an admirable quality.

Huh? DW not on the team?

RocketDawg
08-27-2017, 07:45 PM
Huh? DW not on the team?

He transferred to Texas State last year.

Entodawg
His m.o. at State was to get a girl to walk up to a small frat boy looking guy at the bar and ask him what he thought about Damian Williams. When the guy would say who or say anything negative he would proceed to beat the mess out of the little guy. He was nothing but trouble but at the time, no one could say anything. He was involved in so many fights at the bars it's hard to number them.

starkvegasdawg
So they suspended him from practicing during a TX summer. Lay that law down, coach. You just lay it right down.

ShotgunDawg
08-27-2017, 08:03 PM

Does Tyler Russell know this?

http://i.imgur.com/bG2ur9U.jpg

RougeDawg
08-27-2017, 08:14 PM
I heard from several people that DWill created a good bit of dissension in the locker room last year. I hate to hear that he screwed this up though. I hope this young man gets it together.

You are correct. Don't get me wrong Fitz was no choir boy, but DWill and Fred Ross were two cancers on the team last year. Most of this should be put on dan. He's the head coach. He should've sat Fred out a game and cleaned that shit up immediately. Instead our team was having weekly locker room fights last halfway through the season. No excuse for Dan to allow that to happen. Cost is at least two games and we all saw how shitty Fred played last year. Hit attitude cost him a bunch of money.