PDA

View Full Version : This Needs To Be Cleared Up

confucius say
08-26-2017, 08:47 AM
Nowhere in Godfrey article does he state that the transcripts, which he cites throughout his article, reveal that LL identified MSU as the other school which paid him. To the contrary, his article states that the other school identified by LL is redacted in the original transcripts. He goes on to say OM sent the NCAA a letter earlier this month alleging that information has surfaced that leads om to believe the other school identified by LL is MSU. Notably, Godfrey does not state what the alleged new information is or identify any documents related to the alleged new information. There is a reason om/attorneys didn't leak this alleged new info to Godfrey.

By the time mcreadys article comes out 2 hours later, he states as a fact, citing Godfreys article, that MSU is the other school that paid MSU.

This is the new narrative. That LL admitted we paid him too.

Maybe he did. I have no clue if he did. The point is, there has been no evidence produced that he did. The only evidence to support he did is om alleging it in a letter to the NCAA earlier this month, claiming new information has surfaced that leads om to believe the redacted school is MSU.

I'm not on a high horse proclaiming we didn't pay him, but forgive me for not just taking om's word for it without any evidence.

Tbonewannabe
08-26-2017, 09:03 AM
Rosebowl also stated all this was already investigated and the case was closed.

1bigdawg
08-26-2017, 09:09 AM
As I understand it, the NCAA does not ask questions about a school without their counsel being present. So Leo was asked if any other school gave him money. He said yes. Then no one can ask the follow up questions. At least, it cannot be followed up with UNM's lawyers in the room.

UNM then guesses that the other school is MSU and ask the NCAA to investigate. The NCAA checks it out and finds no corroborating evidence that it is MSU and closes the case. They then tell UNM lawyers on August 16 that it is closed. UNM is not happy :mad:

BrunswickDawg
08-26-2017, 10:02 AM
They don't have new evidence. They are just finally leaking the "supposed" tape of Leo's mom. They have gotten desperate enough to to start throwing shit against the wall to see if it will stick - even if it confirms things like "we tape recruiting conversations". It's the dying gasps of a caged animal doing anything they can to break free.

DogsofAnarchy
08-26-2017, 10:24 AM
Nowhere in Godfrey article does he state that the transcripts, which he cites throughout his article, reveal that LL identified MSU as the other school which paid him. To the contrary, his article states that the other school identified by LL is redacted in the original transcripts. He goes on to say OM sent the NCAA a letter earlier this month alleging that information has surfaced that leads om to believe the other school identified by LL is MSU. Notably, Godfrey does not state what the alleged new information is or identify any documents related to the alleged new information. There is a reason om/attorneys didn't leak this alleged new info to Godfrey.

By the time mcreadys article comes out 2 hours later, he states as a fact, citing Godfreys article, that MSU is the other school that paid MSU.

This is the new narrative. That LL admitted we paid him too.

Maybe he did. I have no clue if he did. The point is, there has been no evidence produced that he did. The only evidence to support he did is om alleging it in a letter to the NCAA earlier this month, claiming new information has surfaced that leads om to believe the redacted school is MSU.

I'm not on a high horse proclaiming we didn't pay him, but forgive me for not just taking om's word for it without any evidence.

The NCAA has already said this particular part of the case was opened and closed. What else do you require? Nothing else needs to be cleared up. The NCAA has the final say so, even if Ole Miss doesn't think they do.

SailingDawg
08-26-2017, 10:27 AM
I STILL want to know why they are getting away with releasing Leo's and Koby's names?!!

ShotgunDawg
08-26-2017, 10:31 AM
They don't have new evidence. They are just finally leaking the "supposed" tape of Leo's mom. They have gotten desperate enough to to start throwing shit against the wall to see if it will stick - even if it confirms things like "we tape recruiting conversations". It's the dying gasps of a caged animal doing anything they can to break free.

All in hope of this guy showing up
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/58/22/d9/5822d956ef227ab259186d5235a0471f.gif

confucius say
08-26-2017, 10:36 AM
The NCAA has already said this particular part of the case was opened and closed. What else do you require? Nothing else needs to be cleared up. The NCAA has the final say so, even if Ole Miss doesn't think they do.

I'm not talking about from an NCAA/penalties perspective. We are clear there.
Im taking it a step further bc it irks me that people are going around stating as fact that LL admitted we paid him when there is no evidence he admitted that at this point.

notsofarawaydawg
08-26-2017, 11:24 AM
Don't you know Leo's lawyer is just loving all these false accusations? Ole Miss mouthpieces, the gift that just keeps on giving with all their diaherra of the mouth.

MedDawg
08-26-2017, 02:05 PM

Have they leaked the actual recording? Or just what OM people say is in the recording?

msbulldog
08-26-2017, 04:04 PM
No the recording has not been released, as I read the Mississippi lawyers gave it to the NCAA.

bomanishus
08-26-2017, 04:23 PM
they also outed the NCAA COI members and the location of the meeting on 9/11....

RocketDawg
08-26-2017, 04:27 PM
No the recording has not been released, as I read the Mississippi lawyers gave it to the NCAA.

How would they ever prove it was Leo's mom and not just somebody posing as her? It's an audio recording, not a video, and even then it could be circumspect.

Pollodawg
08-26-2017, 04:30 PM
How would they ever prove it was Leo's mom and not just somebody posing as her? It's an audio recording, not a video, and even then it could be circumspect.

Which is probably why nobody buys it.

Commercecomet24
08-26-2017, 04:35 PM

I'm sure they'll just take ole miss at their word, you know since they've exhibited "exemplary cooperation"*****