PDA

View Full Version : So Ole Miss got Linton to lie about Lewis

cheewgumm
08-26-2017, 07:30 AM
Then git Ole Miss media to write about it. Got it.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-26-2017, 07:41 AM
Yeah I mentioned this in one of the other threads. Linton was committed to state and then flipped to the bears. Maybe he had his hand out and we told him to GTFO.

cheewgumm
08-26-2017, 08:01 AM
My bad... didn't see it. I agree with you, though.

Jack Lambert
08-26-2017, 08:13 AM
Just what Ole Miss needs is to piss the NCAA off even more with a he said.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-26-2017, 08:18 AM
My bad... didn't see it. I agree with you, though.

No worries...needs to be brought up again anyway. Plus he's tied to Kiffin.

Bodaski
08-26-2017, 12:04 PM
Yeah I mentioned this in one of the other threads. Linton was committed to state and then flipped to the bears. Maybe he had his hand out and we told him to GTFO.

I think we decided to go in another direction and he may have gotten upset with MSU. If memory serves me correct I think he is related to Michael Haddix.

MSUDeltadawg1971
08-26-2017, 12:53 PM
I must have missed this, what did Linton lie about Leo on? When did it come out?

msbulldog
08-26-2017, 04:08 PM
I must have missed this, what did Linton lie about Leo on? When did it come out?

Linton and Lewis traveled together to a fraternity party after the scrimmage, and while alone in the car, Lewis brought up the subject of the NCAA investigation at Ole Miss. According to Linton, “we were just talking about the investigation that was going to be going on here... and he said that Dan Mullen called him into - like called him into his office, and he came in, and Dan Mullen was asking him like, well, what - like basically asked him about his recruiting, and just like who - like just basically like who did what, and all this. And he was like, what do I need to say to protect you from anything that can potentially like come [up] about you, you know, basically, so I can - basically, he wanted to be a puppet for him, saying like - saying things that he need to say to keep them from going under and keeping him from going under, as far as just like keeping MSU from going under.”

Commercecomet24
08-26-2017, 04:18 PM
Linton and Lewis traveled together to a fraternity party after the scrimmage, and while alone in the car, Lewis brought up the subject of the NCAA investigation at Ole Miss. According to Linton, “we were just talking about the investigation that was going to be going on here... and he said that Dan Mullen called him into - like called him into his office, and he came in, and Dan Mullen was asking him like, well, what - like basically asked him about his recruiting, and just like who - like just basically like who did what, and all this. And he was like, what do I need to say to protect you from anything that can potentially like come [up] about you, you know, basically, so I can - basically, he wanted to be a puppet for him, saying like - saying things that he need to say to keep them from going under and keeping him from going under, as far as just like keeping MSU from going under.”

Dang Linton isn't an English major for sure! That's some incoherent babble right there. Geez

Mimi's Babies
08-26-2017, 04:35 PM
Armani Linton‏ @ayoMONEY23 Jul 9

Wanna know what's more important than throwing money in a strip club?.... Credit!

Armani Linton‏ @ayoMONEY23 Jul 17
How are you using your 14,400?
https://twitter.com/ayoMONEY23/status/886956310046138369

Twitter is really slow this pm.... Lets not forget about the twitter that brown poste 3/14/2017 4:00 pm.... "LOOKING for the Bag Man"

MSUDeltadawg1971
08-26-2017, 04:51 PM
Damn, I missed that. Thanks for the info.

TNDawg35
08-26-2017, 06:31 PM

HOLY HELL, I got a headache after that shit....

Tbonewannabe
08-26-2017, 07:36 PM

This would only make sense to a moron.

Commercecomet24
08-26-2017, 08:06 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/x48uv.jpg

The response to Linton!

MarketingBully
08-26-2017, 08:12 PM
That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard dribbled out of a mouth. How is Linton even credible? Why would Lewis talk to an Ole Miss kid about anything like that? Doesn't hold any water whatsoever.

RocketDawg
08-26-2017, 08:16 PM
This would only make sense to a moron.

I tried Google Translate and it didn't help ....

Commercecomet24
08-26-2017, 08:17 PM
I tried Google Translate and it didn't help ....

Now that's funny!

HSVDawg
08-26-2017, 08:24 PM
I think its a stretch to say he was lying considering that he didn't say anything that even vaguely resembled a coherent thought.