PDA

View Full Version : S. Panola is a Horrible football team

Jack Lambert
08-25-2017, 10:47 PM
O Line does not block.

QB has no escape ability and cannot throw.

WR are fast but not aggressive enough and drop a lot of passes.

Run Defense is ok but the pass defense is not good.

The biggest kid on the team was the kicker. He used an old school kicking shoe with a string that pulls the toe up. They went for two on their one touchdown.

I am not a coach just my observation from tonight.

Brandon is not a world beater.

Todd4State
08-25-2017, 11:09 PM
It's the curse of Coach34.

Skydawg1
08-26-2017, 12:03 AM
The Clinton announcers were stunned when they heard Brandon was up on USP by 3 TD's. Clinton missed a game winner last weekend vs them and I guess they still think of SP as the best program in the state. Brandon > The U > State chumps

Todd4State
08-26-2017, 01:09 AM
The Clinton announcers were stunned when they heard Brandon was up on USP by 3 TD's. Clinton missed a game winner last weekend vs them and I guess they still think of SP as the best program in the state. Brandon > The U > State chumps

I'm sure Clinton will inevitably take a step back this year without Akers.

Jack Lambert
08-26-2017, 04:08 AM

I was not impress by Brandon either but these are high school kids and you will have ups and downs. Brandon is small in size and numbers. They only have 21 seniors. Looks like about 70 total.
My sons 7th grade football team at Brandon Middle has way over a hundred kids on his team. I am guessing about 140 or so.

Dawgfan77
08-26-2017, 10:07 AM
I was not impress by Brandon either but these are high school kids and you will have ups and downs. Brandon is small in size and numbers. They only have 21 seniors. Looks like about 70 total.
My sons 7th grade football team at Brandon Middle has way over a hundred kids on his team. I am guessing about 140 or so.

The 8th grade RB is gonna be good. Great speed for his size and age.