PDA

View Full Version : Madison Central football players- Are we even trying?

Todd4State
08-25-2017, 09:43 PM
They have a sophomore who looks very athletic named Jimmy Holiday and could be a prospect in a couple of years. I noticed on his Twitter account it's all Ole Miss and USM stuff. Cam White is a decent prospect- not saying I would take him but he looks OK. Neither one even came to our camps.

Is Ole Miss yet again steering Madison Central players to Ole Miss while we bitch out? Not so concerned about White but more about Holiday.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-25-2017, 09:46 PM
They have a sophomore who looks very athletic named Jimmy Holiday and could be a prospect in a couple of years. I noticed on his Twitter account it's all Ole Miss and USM stuff. Cam White is a decent prospect- not saying I would take him but he looks OK. Neither one even came to our camps.

Is Ole Miss yet again steering Madison Central players to Ole Miss while we bitch out? Not so concerned about White but more about Holiday.

a sophomore? I think we still have time.

Todd4State
08-25-2017, 09:51 PM
Absolutely. But I just think it's odd and a little concerning that they didn't even camp. I figured that Peterson would have helped us out there. I just want to point it out in the faint hope that some MSU person with some clout sees it and does something before it's too late.

Gutter Cobreh
08-25-2017, 10:18 PM

Why are you visiting a high school sophomore's Twitter account?

Put the Internets down, take a break, and refocus/save your meltdowns/anxiety for baseball season...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-25-2017, 10:43 PM
Absolutely. But I just think it's odd and a little concerning that they didn't even camp. I figured that Peterson would have helped us out there. I just want to point it out in the faint hope that some MSU person with some clout sees it and does something before it's too late.

What position?

Todd4State
08-25-2017, 11:06 PM
Why are you visiting a high school sophomore's Twitter account?

Put the Internets down, take a break, and refocus/save your meltdowns/anxiety for baseball season...

Because he blocked me on Facebook and Instagram.**************

Todd4State
08-25-2017, 11:07 PM
What position?

He plays QB some and WR. He looks like he would be a WR/Slot WR or possibly a DB in college, but of course with him being so young it's too soon to know.

Mutt the Hoople
08-26-2017, 07:16 AM

Ole Miss isn't going to even have a football team by the time that kid graduates.

Bodaski
08-26-2017, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=Mutt the Hoople;792624]Ole Miss isn't going to even have a football team by the time that kid graduate

All the lying against Jackie Sherrill came from people and players that went to Madison Central, including Zena reb and her made up shenanigans. Its really amazing how quickly the OM faithful have forgotten what they did to hurt MSU and get rid of JWS. Now the shoe is on the other foot and they really belief Leo, Jones and Mullen are the only reason they are in trouble.

msbulldog
08-26-2017, 04:02 PM
I ain't forgot!

Natedogg33
08-26-2017, 04:08 PM
From what I've been told, there is no persuasion at MC. I still dont understand how the '00 class turned out that way.

fader2103
08-26-2017, 04:36 PM
Sometimes kids in Miss. don't favor MSU all it is. Why waste time on kids the coaches know will never sign with us?

Bully13
08-26-2017, 04:54 PM
Does anybody know just how much weight Leo has in all of this? Is it as significant as what the rebs are saying or are they spinning to detract from the main reason they're in trouble? Reading nafoom would lead one to believe Leo, Mullen, and MSU are the main culprits.

msbulldog
08-26-2017, 07:30 PM
Does anybody know just how much weight Leo has in all of this? Is it as significant as what the rebs are saying or are they spinning to detract from the main reason they're in trouble? Reading nafoom would lead one to believe Leo, Mullen, and MSU are the main culprits.

C'mon Bully, Nafoom???, Pleeeeezzze