PDA

View Full Version : Booster 14 speaks

BeardoMSU
08-25-2017, 09:12 PM
Wow....Allen isn't very skilled in the words department....I expected more from an attorney/recreational gardener, lol. This reads like it was quickly, and emotionally, typed on his cellphone with no review whatsoever. Also, a fan site publishing his statement, without attaching his name to it is about as bush league as it gets. Y'all bunch of mooks are hopeless.

http://scout.com/college/ole-miss/Article/Booster-14-on-Leo-Lewis-NCAA-immunity-testimony-Leos-story-defie-106511521

Pollodawg
08-25-2017, 09:17 PM
LMAO. Here's the question, sir: Why did you have any contact with Lewis at all? I'll hang up and listen.....

tireddawg
08-25-2017, 09:18 PM
Sure the pro OM crowd will believe that horse crap to be true, but the facts seem to indicate otherwise.

BeardoMSU
08-25-2017, 09:19 PM
Reading this segment...."Not that I am the smartest guy in the world, but if I was so inclined to do such a thing, which I wasn't, and coach (Barney) Farrar and I had this "grand scheme" going on, I sure as hell would have told coach to email a letter of intent before I paid him any money."....immediately made me think of this, lol. ****ing moron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC5LaHUnQMA

StoneDawg
08-25-2017, 09:22 PM
Case closed. He didn't do it.

MarketingBully
08-25-2017, 09:23 PM
Booster 14 is OJ Simpson everyone! If I did it, this is how I would do it....

MarketingBully
08-25-2017, 09:24 PM
Remind me to never hire that idiot as an attorney. He is terrible.

msstate7
08-25-2017, 09:27 PM
How in the world did he "prove" he didn't make a cash payment?

Commercecomet24
08-25-2017, 09:27 PM
Hahaha! He doesn't understand that this is not a court of law. He says he's been denied due process. The NCAA isn't a court it's a club that unm belongs to. Dang are these people really this stupid?

And I'm sure the NCAA loves being called a "cowboy court" lol

BeardoMSU
08-25-2017, 09:28 PM
Case closed. He didn't do it.

Yep. Ole Leo just randomly picked his name out of an illiterate lawyer Rolodex. Allen has the worst luck.**

msstate7
08-25-2017, 09:29 PM
Remind me to never hire that idiot as an attorney. He is terrible.

He's probably gonna struggle professionally. State people will now avoid him and om people will soon somewhat blame him for the upcoming trouble

Coursesuper
08-25-2017, 09:31 PM
Bless His Heart.

Tripp McNeely
08-25-2017, 09:31 PM
These f'ers cannot get out of their own way...it's really amazing that some people have no idea when NOT to speak

BeardoMSU
08-25-2017, 09:32 PM
He's probably gonna struggle professionally. State people will now avoid him and om people will soon somewhat blame him for the upcoming trouble

http://i.imgur.com/2akGlEv.gif

Commercecomet24
08-25-2017, 09:33 PM
How in the world did he "prove" he didn't make a cash payment?

He told you he was in court all day and chik fil a for lunch so there's no way he could arrange a cash payment to Leo. Don't you know there's no way he could get any money to Leo.*****************

Mjoelner34
08-25-2017, 09:44 PM
Hahaha! He doesn't understand that this is not a court of law. He says he's been denied due process. The NCAA isn't a court it's a club that unm belongs to. Dang are these people really this stupid?

And THAT is their biggest problem with the handling of this whole thing. The NCAA doesn't require burden of proof. While its a slam dunk if they have the proof, they also act on what they THINK happened.

Exhibit A of the NCAA handing down punishment without a shred of proof:
http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/campus-rivalry/2012/03/26/sidneyx-inset-community.jpg

starkvegasdawg
08-25-2017, 09:45 PM
He told you he was in court all day and chik fil a for lunch so there's no way he could arrange a cash payment to Leo. Don't you know there's no way he could get any money to Leo.*****************

Does he keep fast food receipts for over a year everytime he eats out or just when he's trying to stage an alibi?

confucius say
08-25-2017, 09:46 PM
What that dude understands about the 14th amendment I could hold in the palm of my hand.

Commercecomet24
08-25-2017, 09:48 PM
And THAT is their biggest problem with the handling of this whole thing. The NCAA doesn't require burden of proof. While its a slam dunk if they have the proof, they also act on what they THINK happened.

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/campus-rivalry/2012/03/26/sidneyx-inset-community.jpg

Exactly!

Mobile Bay
08-25-2017, 09:53 PM
Chick Fil A doesn't look at your card. All that receipt proves is your card was someplace, not that you were there.

Todd4State
08-25-2017, 09:58 PM
Does he keep fast food receipts for over a year everytime he eats out or just when he's trying to stage an alibi?

I was wondering the same thing. It's pretty obvious to me that what likely happened was his secretary gave Leo the money while he was in court and in Chik-Fil-A. Which does makes sense because Brookhaven is about 60 miles from Jackson.

It sounds to me like this guy wanted in on the cool Ole Miss boosters club and rolled the dice and then crapped out.

MarketingBully
08-25-2017, 10:00 PM

Yeah, he is a complete bafoon. The NCAA has text messages from him coordinating with coaches regarding the LL payment. The NCAA has this idiot dead to rights.

MarketingBully
08-25-2017, 10:05 PM

True, but when Ben Howland and Tim Floyd turn you down odds are good there is tremendous smoke to that fire. His dad got hundreds of thousands of dollars from shoe companies. The NCAA erred on the conservative side because the family wouldn't turn over everything they asked for. In retrospect, he probably shouldn't have been ruled eligible period.

msujan
08-25-2017, 10:09 PM
Wow....Allen isn't very skilled in the words department....I expected more from an attorney/recreational gardener, lol. This reads like it was quickly, and emotionally, typed on his cellphone with no review whatsoever. Also, a fan site publishing his statement, without attaching his name to it is about as bush league as it gets. Y'all bunch of mooks are hopeless.

http://scout.com/college/ole-miss/Article/Booster-14-on-Leo-Lewis-NCAA-immunity-testimony-Leos-story-defie-106511521

Reading Allen's statement, I am reminded that someone always graduates at the bottom of the class!

ShotgunDawg
08-25-2017, 11:28 PM
Hey OM.....

Next time you try to buy off players, try not to pick dumbasses to do your dirty work

BeardoMSU
08-25-2017, 11:38 PM
Reading Allen's statement, I am reminded that someone always graduates at the bottom of the class!

Their literal George Pickett?

mstatefan91
08-26-2017, 12:52 AM
So.. OM is off the hook then right? Yeah? ********

RocketDawg
08-26-2017, 04:22 AM

If he does he's obsessive. I just throw them away. The only reason I use a cc at a fast food place is so I don't have to deal with change ... and the kids trying to figure out what my change should be ....

BiscuitEater
08-26-2017, 07:15 AM
"Look everybody, I gave Leo that $$ on Friday .. and he said it was Thursday!"

"That's just plain wrong!"

Pinto
08-26-2017, 07:34 AM
What gets me is this statement: "

Another thing that has really bothered me about this false allegation is that anyone who know me knows I am not so stupid as to give $10k to a 18-year-old kid who had changed his commitment two or three times without having a letter of intent with me for him to sign prior to paying him any money. Not that I am the smartest guy in the world, but if I was so inclined to do such a thing, which I wasn't, and coach (Barney) Farrar and I had this "grand scheme" going on, I sure as hell would have told coach to email a letter of intent before I paid him any money."

Why would a booster have a letter of intent with them? Did he just admit to another violation?

Bucky Dog
08-26-2017, 08:18 AM
Yeah, he is a complete bafoon. The NCAA has text messages from him coordinating with coaches regarding the LL payment. The NCAA has this idiot dead to rights.
This is what I thought, and OM themselves, have admitted. Texts show him yelling at Barney that LL swore on the life of hid daughter that he was coming to OM. This dumbass says if he was so inclined to give LL money, which he didn't, he definitely would have made him sign a contract! Hahahahaha

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-26-2017, 08:21 AM
This is what I thought, and OM themselves, have admitted. Texts show him yelling at Barney that LL swore on the life of hid daughter that he was coming to OM. This dumbass says if he was so inclined to give LL money, which he didn't, he definitely would have made him sign a contract! Hahahahaha

There was enough evidence for ole miss to fire Barney without benefits. Leo sounds pretty credible to me.

missouridawg
08-26-2017, 08:31 AM
Allen claims he was denied due process and he is 100% accurate. Due process doesn't exist in the NCAA. You're playing an away game, Allen... and you were woefully unprepared, counselor.

confucius say
08-26-2017, 08:49 AM

Great point.

Acid mouth
08-26-2017, 09:08 AM

Bingo! This ****bird knows he toast with the NCAA. He's just trying to win in the court of public opinion. It would be great if Wolken would do him a solid and write an article on our favorite TSUN gardener. He wanted to be a big swinging dick and buy a player that was true maroon. Let's give him the exposure that he wanted so badly.