PDA

View Full Version : Godfrey's article CONFIRMS..........

Liverpooldawg
08-25-2017, 03:49 PM
that Ole Miss records conversations with recruits and their families. THAT will be used against them in recruiting from now till doomsday. Nice going Godfrey! It also confirms that they WILL try to use those conversations against you if things don't go their way. I wonder how many kids they got to sign that way?

Pollodawg
08-25-2017, 03:49 PM
Blackmail. Pure and simple.

TrapGame
08-25-2017, 03:53 PM
OM is done. They won't be relevant as a football program for twenty years. They are trying to take us down with them. It's all they have now.

Mimi's Babies
08-25-2017, 04:20 PM
Some people had better watch what they are doing.... This will come back to bite the backside and very soon.... js

Dawgcentral
08-25-2017, 04:49 PM
I suppose now, since the OM lawyers have admitted that recordings exist, that Leo's attorney in the RR lawsuit can request those, and any other recordings pertaining to recruiting?

Even if they cannot, or pertinent recordings are destroyed, it's out there now for any presiding judge/jury to ponder.

Let's hope they request them now.

Mimi's Babies
08-25-2017, 04:50 PM
By om releasing any information regardless.... They know that the NCAA is going to hammer their butts.... SIMPLE

Mimi's Babies
08-25-2017, 04:54 PM
THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ON THIS POS....

Steven Godfrey
Senior Reporter

Steven Godfrey is a senior reporter for SB Nation based in Nashville, Tennessee. A graduate of the University of Mississippi and a long suffering Atlanta sports fan, he can be reached on Twitter @38Godfrey.

Jack Lambert
08-25-2017, 05:00 PM
By om releasing any information regardless.... They know that the NCAA is going to hammer their butts.... SIMPLE

Ole Miss knows they are getting a two year bowl banned maybe they are doing this not to get Leo but to keep current guys on roster. Be funny all this is true and the NCAA ask ole miss do have other tapes on current players. If they say yes, the ncaa say lets see them and if they say no why did you tape Leo and no one else.

Dawgcentral
08-25-2017, 05:02 PM

Well sure.

It's just a poor attempt to gain some public favor in their campaign of "it's just not fair", and " next time it'll be you"
It was the "Militant Athiests" until they found out Ole Hugh was into sex trafficking. Now it's all about MSU and "they did it too"

Maybe Yancy Porter, Parish Alford, and Spirit Ben can team up after their circle jerk some night and write a book, calling it "Persecuted".

Jack Lambert
08-25-2017, 05:03 PM
Well sure.

It's just a poor attempt to gain some public favor in their campaign of "it's just not fair", and " next time it'll be you"
It was the "Militant Athiests" until they found out Ole Hugh was into sex trafficking. Now it's all about MSU and "they did it too"

Maybe Yancy Porter, Parish Alford, and Spirit Ben can team up after their circle jerk some night and write a book, calling it "Persecuted".

I keep hearing circle jerk, do they jerk them selves or do they jerk each other and if so do they wear blind folds?

Dawgcentral
08-25-2017, 05:09 PM
I keep hearing circle jerk, do they jerk them selves or do they jerk each other and if so do they wear blind folds?

They draw straws to see who gets the honors, and they wear bow ties.

msstate7
08-25-2017, 05:11 PM
I suppose now, since the OM lawyers have admitted that recordings exist, that Leo's attorney in the RR lawsuit can request those, and any other recordings pertaining to recruiting?

Even if they cannot, or pertinent recordings are destroyed, it's out there now for any presiding judge/jury to ponder.

Let's hope they request them now.

Would those recording fit the scope of nutt's lawsuit?

Dawgtini
08-25-2017, 05:28 PM
Most likely a Dutch Rudder group. That way it's "not gay"
https://www.google.com/amp/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3Fterm%3DDutch%2520Rudder%26amp%3Dtrue

BossDawg
08-25-2017, 06:06 PM
THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ON THIS POS....

Steven Godfrey
Senior Reporter

Steven Godfrey is a senior reporter for SB Nation based in Nashville, Tennessee. A graduate of the University of Mississippi and a long suffering Atlanta sports fan, he can be reached on Twitter @38Godfrey.

It's hilarious that there are people still willing to fall for their ever-changing narrative. First Leo Lewis is a liar, now he's credible. Then this entire "witch hunt" was evidently drummed up by State and the NCAA working together, now the NCAA might be going after State...

Lol they can't keep their stories even remotely close. They have been in damage control from the very beginning.

rcsteph1
08-25-2017, 11:29 PM

I hear ole Hugh is looking for a job.... maybe he can add pivot man to his Resume.

RougeDawg
08-25-2017, 11:48 PM
Does Mississippi allow people to record someone without their knowledge or consent? I honestly don't know. Would be awesome for them to self incriminate while trying to bring us down. How f*cking awesome would that be.

DancingRabbit
08-25-2017, 11:59 PM
"Consistent with the NCAA's very strict requirement of confidentiality in all investigative matters" - Ross Bjork (hostage video, 2/22/2017)

SA39 say wtf happened?

Mimi's Babies
08-26-2017, 05:41 AM
"Consistent with the NCAA's very strict requirement of confidentiality in all investigative matters" - Ross Bjork (hostage video, 2/22/2017)

SA39 say wtf happened?

This is the 3rd security breach of confidentiality. Releasing the date, place and time. 2nd is the testimony of LL. 3rd releasing #39 and #40 names. OM is cooperating? REALLY?

anubus
08-26-2017, 06:14 AM
You know your done when your propaganda puppet inadvertently exposes you.Great job Godfrey!!!!!

Martianlander
08-26-2017, 06:38 AM
Does Mississippi allow people to record someone without their knowledge or consent? I honestly don't know. Would be awesome for them to self incriminate while trying to bring us down. How f*cking awesome would that be.

No. You can video but voice recording is a violation under the RICO act unless you have a warrant.

BiscuitEater
08-26-2017, 07:09 AM
Thought Mississippi was a 'one party' state, meaning that only one of the two parties has to consent to being recorded, not both.

Martianlander
08-26-2017, 07:37 AM
Thought Mississippi was a 'one party' state, meaning that only one of the two parties has to consent to being recorded, not both.

Would have to research. Could be correct with two individuals. Have just always been told that in a factory video is okay but audio is a violation. Might be because of the number of people involved.

shannondawg
08-26-2017, 07:48 AM
I was a little shocked that the CL did not have that article in their morning addition. That speaks volume of the content.

Bucky Dog
08-26-2017, 08:04 AM
The article confirms OM is quilts of everything that they are charged with! He is basically admitting that, while just basically trying to say State cheated too you big mean NCAA, and they aren't pursuing it.
I'm not sure what the Bafoon club is so excited about here. Are they thinking this makes LL a liar and they will get off scot free, or ar they saying we cheated and the NCAA is coming after us now??
I agree that all this article does is make them look much worse by admitting guilt, while also being idiots and releasing confidential testimony to Godfrey, releasing the lawyers name and his assistant, while also admitting to record recruits while offering them money, and asking about hookers 2 years ago!

Political Hack
08-26-2017, 04:49 PM
Hey ole miss, you got em' right where you want em.'

Keep fighting. It's working. I promise. You're almost free. No way you'll go on probation now.

Dawgcentral
08-26-2017, 05:07 PM
It's indeed the moment they've all been waiting for.

They read a story making claims that Leo took money from MSU.
They read that the NCAA looked into it.
If they further read, they found that the NCAA quickly closed that inquiry, since they could not find evidence to verify.

And they call this Karma.

I'm glad everyone is getting what they deserve.

Martianlander
08-26-2017, 05:20 PM
Would have to research. Could be correct with two individuals. Have just always been told that in a factory video is okay but audio is a violation. Might be because of the number of people involved.

Upon research it is permissible as long as one party consents.

Liverpooldawg
08-26-2017, 05:52 PM

Yes. Only one party has to be aware it's being recorded.