PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss Continues To Miss the Point

ShotgunDawg
08-25-2017, 01:56 PM
As I posted last week, Ole Miss continues to miss the point. In line with what OM has done the entire time, Godfrey's article attacks & attempts to discredit the NCAA on the basis of one allegation, but this investigation was never about one allegation.

This case was & has always been about the NCAA connecting a web & painting a picture that proves that Ole Miss was consistently cutting corners in recruiting with the assistance & direction of the coaching staff.

That's what this about & Godfrey's article does absolutely nothing to dispel that.

3 year bowl ban & 40 schollies coming shitbirds. Prepare accordingly.

Tbonewannabe
08-25-2017, 02:50 PM
It is the ultimate Chewbacca defense from Southpark. Try to get everyone to look at 1 tiny thing and ignore the huge pile of evidence. They are only attacking 2 student athletes out of 40. I wonder why.

ShotgunDawg
08-25-2017, 02:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDmq73tXqSE

Barkman Turner Overdrive
08-25-2017, 05:16 PM
As I posted last week, Ole Miss continues to miss the point. In line with what OM has done the entire time, Godfrey's article attacks & attempts to discredit the NCAA on the basis of one allegation, but this investigation was never about one allegation.

This case was & has always been about the NCAA connecting a web & painting a picture that proves that Ole Miss was consistently cutting corners in recruiting with the assistance & direction of the coaching staff.

That's what this about & Godfrey's article does absolutely nothing to dispel that.

A two year death penalty is coming shitbirds. Prepare accordingly.

FIFY. No way they are still allowed to field teams if the coot-4-croots is validated.