PDA

View Full Version : Randy Carlisle turning on former Starkville players

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-25-2017, 01:51 PM

smootness
08-25-2017, 02:13 PM
These people seem to think that the only thing the NCAA is using as proof is the testimony of these players. They're dumb.

Perpetual Underachiever
08-25-2017, 02:14 PM
I take it this guy is an OM homer? He still coaching in Starkville? Would that not be considered a minor recruiting violation?

Leeshouldveflanked
08-25-2017, 02:17 PM
Oh Lawd,what we gonna do now?

HSVDawg
08-25-2017, 02:31 PM
These people seem to think that the only thing the NCAA is using as proof is the testimony of these players. They're dumb.

+1. And anyone who doesn't think the university orchestrated this release of info to two different media entities because they are desparate to sway public opinion is even dumber. That is if RebelGrove.com and SBNation are even considered media entities.

PassInterference
08-25-2017, 02:34 PM
Wasn't he fired from Starkville High for being too involved with OM shenanigans?

vv83
08-25-2017, 02:35 PM
Carlisle has always been a tool. Was when I was there 8 years ago and I'm sure still is. By far my least favorite coach at SHS

Tbonewannabe
08-25-2017, 02:43 PM

So if Carlisle is considered a booster, did UM just admit to another violation?

Dallas_Dawg
08-25-2017, 02:45 PM
Carlisle has always been a tool. Was when I was there 8 years ago and I'm sure still is. By far my least favorite coach at SHS

"Linemen, get your shplitsh"

Bodaski
08-25-2017, 02:47 PM

I wish the NCAA would ask him about his involvement in the recruitment of AJ Brown for OM. I don't think he is employed at Starkville H.S. now.

Dawgology
08-25-2017, 02:54 PM
Most trustworthy source ever...a coach with ties to Ole Miss. because they have been honest through ALL of this!! Lmao

Commercecomet24
08-25-2017, 03:27 PM
Yeah Carlisle is a totally credible source***********************************

Thrill1
08-25-2017, 03:53 PM
"Linemen, get your shplitsh"

I just spit out my drink. Only a few of us would get that. I was in school with him and it's not secret the Carlisle family habe been huge Rebel fans forever. Very interesting why he would feel the need to buy Kobe clothes and why he took him on every trip.

This is ultimately why he lost his coaching job, but it took the new SHS regime to put a stop to it. He is still teaching though.

Mimi's Babies
08-25-2017, 04:33 PM
1. Carlisle is at SHS as only a Horticulture Teacher.
2. Carlisle was fired as a coach only 3/17/2017 -- FOR...... (wait for it) Posting a PICTURE of Willie Gay (a student at SHS) and Kobe Jones in front of a car (no one knows whose) with the statement EVERYONE CHEATS which was posted to social media -- and against School policy... WHY does he still have a job? (Because of whom else was involved)
3. Carlisle should have been FIRED for even posting that and breaking FERPA LAW.
4. Yes, the NCAA should come calling on the High School... They should start at the Top with the New sup... that has no idea what went down INSIDE SHS...
5. All of those involved except the AD are gone... NCAA should make a trip to South Panola also.... for 4 coaches to give testimony about employed OM Coaches and those that are now unemployed coaches... or better yet, Just read y FLIM FLAM......
6. Carlisle is a OM Booster and has been for years -- look at his FB and is a piece of work
7. There were several different pieces of clothing and Randy, to my knowledge did not take Kobe nor AJ on the crootapalazooa weekend.
8. He son bragged with pictures of him taking WG to OM......

Any other questions you want answers too?

Lumpy Chucklelips
08-25-2017, 06:55 PM
1. Carlisle is at SHS as only a Horticulture Teacher.
2. Carlisle was fired as a coach only 3/17/2017 -- FOR...... (wait for it) Posting a PICTURE of Willie Gay (a student at SHS) and Kobe Jones in front of a car (no one knows whose) with the statement EVERYONE CHEATS which was posted to social media -- and against School policy... WHY does he still have a job? (Because of whom else was involved)
3. Carlisle should have been FIRED for even posting that and breaking FERPA LAW.
4. Yes, the NCAA should come calling on the High School... They should start at the Top with the New sup... that has no idea what went down INSIDE SHS...
5. All of those involved except the AD are gone... NCAA should make a trip to South Panola also.... for 4 coaches to give testimony about employed OM Coaches and those that are now unemployed coaches... or better yet, Just read y FLIM FLAM......
6. Carlisle is a OM Booster and has been for years -- look at his FB and is a piece of work
7. There were several different pieces of clothing and Randy, to my knowledge did not take Kobe nor AJ on the crootapalazooa weekend.
8. He son bragged with pictures of him taking WG to OM......

Any other questions you want answers too?

GIVE 'EM HELL MIMI!!!

SPMT
08-25-2017, 07:08 PM
Guy is a 17in douche. Not a fan at all.

confucius say
08-25-2017, 07:34 PM
GIVE 'EM HELL MIMI!!!

Mimi-dust

MarketingBully
08-25-2017, 08:29 PM
It's pretty well known they paid AJ Brown quite a bit of money just to rub it in our faces that they got a kid from Starkville. I was downright shocked that his recruitment wasn't included in the newest NOA as they were very sloppy there too.

Mimi's Babies
08-25-2017, 08:40 PM
1. I despise that idiot.....
2. The NCAA stopped the investigation on January 29, 2016.
3. It is reported that the fools up north paid 315K for someones soul.
4. New White car delivered in late February/Early March
5. Ever wonder why I want a 3rd NOA??????
6. Stuff happened at every school within 30 miles of MSU after January 29, 2016. FACT

IF anyone has or can locate the picture/post of Willie and Kobe in front of that car I would like to have it......