PDA

View Full Version : Booger McFarland is not a rocket scientist

Commercecomet24
08-24-2017, 11:47 PM
Last night ol Booger says we go 5-7 and defeat ole miss in the Egg. Tonight he says ole miss goes 6-6 and defeats US in the Egg. WTH? Which is it booger? It can't be both! Where did the secn find this moron! Smh

War Machine Dawg
08-24-2017, 11:56 PM
Last night ol Booger says we go 5-7 and defeat ole miss in the Egg. Tonight he says ole miss goes 6-6 and defeats US in the Egg. WTH? Which is it booger? It can't be both! Where did the secn find this moron! Smh

The bad part is they're promoting him up to the mothership this season. Seems like I saw that somewhere, at least. Regardless, I see it as a positive for the SEC Network to get that assclown out of town. And he's the epitome of why preseason media talk is worthless. Outside of about 10 teams, they just make up shit.

BeardoMSU
08-24-2017, 11:57 PM

Yeah, he's a ****ing moron. Anyone who's name is "Booger" shouldn't have a platform on television....unless it involves being married to Honey-Boo-Boo's mom...in that case, **** it.

BeardoMSU
08-24-2017, 11:58 PM
The bad part is they're promoting him up to the mothership this season. Seems like I saw that somewhere, at least. Regardless, I see it as a positive for the SEC Network to get that assclown out of town. And he's the epitome of why preseason media talk is worthless. Outside of about 10 teams, they just make up shit.

Very well said, WMD.

Commercecomet24
08-24-2017, 11:59 PM

Amen, brother! Yeah I think he's supposed to be doing the big game of the week now. Absolutely amazing! The guy really isn't very sharp at all!

MabenMaroon
08-25-2017, 05:32 AM
If any person on TV goes by the name Booger, I will changing channels pretty quick, unless it is a Revenge of the Nerds movie.

3rdGen
08-25-2017, 06:36 AM
On top of that at 445 this morning. I turned on the radio and Booger 17in mcafarland was giving his opinion to Mike and Mike about the era of a pitcher against the Indians. I don't need or want that knuckle head telling me anything about baseball. Stick to what you are already struggling to make sense out of BOOGER!

Jack Lambert
08-25-2017, 07:48 AM
He's not the only one to do that. I guess they think no one but that schools fan base is watching at the time they say it.

Martianlander
08-25-2017, 07:56 AM
All these networks have too much time to fill. They use these talking heads who are paid way too much and don't really do a lot of research. I would guess they have a research department for this and to provide clips, etc, but most of these guys just shoot from the hip saying whatever comes to mind at the time.

TrapGame
08-25-2017, 08:01 AM
Booger couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the bottom.

codeDawg
08-25-2017, 08:10 AM
He's not the only one to do that. I guess they think no one but that schools fan base is watching at the time they say it.

It's a show dedicated to a particular fan base. Of course they are going to pander.

Ari Gold
08-25-2017, 09:00 AM
Finbaum is the "Voice " of the SEC Network so the expectations can't be too high there.
Just please do get rid of Laura. At least she gives great eye candy.

maroonmania
08-25-2017, 09:33 AM
Not sure what Booger knows about most SEC teams but its pretty obvious that beyond Nick Fitzgerald he knows absolutely nothing about the MSU football team.

RougeDawg
08-25-2017, 11:23 AM
Amen, brother! Yeah I think he's supposed to be doing the big game of the week now. Absolutely amazing! The guy really isn't very sharp at all!

I'd say ole booger is about as sharp as a beach ball.

Commercecomet24
08-25-2017, 12:20 PM
I mean you would think a guy in his position would at least do a little research. Mcelroy is about the only one on there who actually does his home work.

fader2103
08-25-2017, 01:14 PM

mstatefan91
08-25-2017, 01:16 PM
Booger: Nick Fitzgerald will be the best dual threat QB and top offensive weapon in the league this year.

Also Booger: Mississippi State will struggle to beat Ole Miss as their lone conference win, but they won't even really beat them because Ole Miss is going to win as well.

Bothrops
08-25-2017, 01:19 PM
Booger on the brain

anubus
08-25-2017, 01:22 PM
Most so called experts in sports talk only talk about favorite or trendy teams that don't require research or fact finding that's why clowns like Booger,Finebuam(hate the guy so I don't research correct spelling) Killaburger are allowed to stay employed .If journalism/sports talk ever required thought or impartial intelligence, adios assclowns!