08-24-2017, 01:12 PM
Those damn Germans

KOdawg1
08-24-2017, 01:23 PM
Those damn Germans

lol my bad. I guess I didn't see it

notsofarawaydawg
08-24-2017, 05:32 PM
Stephens said he didn't want to do it again after watching himself totally embarrass himself and the school when he watched this last season. This comes from a staff member who is close to Buddy.

starkvegasdawg
08-24-2017, 05:42 PM
Stephens said he didn't want to do it again after watching himself totally embarrass himself and the school when he watched this last season. This comes from a staff member who is close to Buddy.

So it was last chance rue for him?

Gutter Cobreh
08-24-2017, 07:39 PM

He should have just stayed true to himself and who he is, instead of acting like Hugh Freeze Jr. (minus the hookers).

He came across as more hypocritical last season. I liked the Buddy the first go round that basically wanted to put his foot on everyone's throat, beat you like a drum, and express his thoughts with colorful language.

maroonmania
08-25-2017, 09:37 AM

Yep, I'm a couple of episodes into the 2nd season and he acts like a totally different person with little to no foul language and exhorting his team rather than chewing their butt the whole time. Does someone really need to see themselves on TV to know how they are acting? Do some have that little self-awareness?