PDA

View Full Version : State was mentioned on Fox News today

Howboutdemdogs
08-23-2017, 06:46 PM
The story is how MSU is working with the DHS at Camp Shelby on the use of drones in the U.S. State was mentioned by name and how the program was started at the University. Good stuff.

The best thing was that even though Bret Bair had the story too, it was first introduced earlier in the day by that Ole Piss Pole Smoker Shepherd Smith. Hate that I was listening on the radio, would have loved to seen his face when the story being told.

RocketDawg
08-23-2017, 06:59 PM
The story is how MSU is working with the DHS at Camp Shelby on the use of drones in the U.S. State was mentioned by name and how the program was started at the University. Good stuff.

The best thing was that even though Bret Bair had the story too, it was first introduced earlier in the day by that Ole Piss Pole Smoker Shepherd Smith. Hate that I was listening on the radio, would have loved to seen his face when the story being told.

Ha. That would've been great to see. I'll bet he had a really bad taste in his mouth. Does he still sign off and crow about "Ole Miss time" and other drivel? I'm guessing "no". I just can't watch that guy.

The Federalist Engineer
08-23-2017, 07:18 PM
If I had a choice between a Dartmouth or Columbia Engineer or a Mississippi State Engineer at age 22- you take the Bulldog...the others will be little drama queens more worried about their next job, rather than their current job

msbulldog
08-23-2017, 07:24 PM
Saw it on Fox.

Mjoelner34
08-23-2017, 07:50 PM

It would have been the perfect picture of awesomeness if the script writer would have slipped in that the drone could carry a payload of 55lbs while the drone only weighed 20lbs.

Reason2succeed
08-23-2017, 08:49 PM
It would have been the perfect picture of awesomeness if the script writer would have slipped in that the drone could carry a payload of 55lbs while the drone only weighed 20lbs.

Haha or something about drone #39.

bgover4
08-24-2017, 11:52 AM
Here are some of the drones being referred to, built by yours truly.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/07/14/drone-revolution-researchers-regulators-prepare-for-unmanned-aircraft-to-fill-us-skies.html

Hasu Dackds
08-24-2017, 12:39 PM
This drone program could really be a catalyst for new jobs and economic growth in Mississippi, especially in such an emerging market. Hope we take advantage.