PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys and Dak on at 7 tonight

RocketDawg
08-23-2017, 06:13 PM
NFL Network (154 on Dish).

msbulldog
08-23-2017, 06:20 PM
Rocket your looking at the wrong schedule my friend.

Bullsy
08-23-2017, 06:21 PM
Im gonna go out on a limb and guess Indy wins 24-19

RocketDawg
08-23-2017, 06:36 PM
Rocket your looking at the wrong schedule my friend.

No, looking at the right schedule ... program guide on Dish. Looks like it's a rerun ... game played on the 19th. Dang. I didn't see that game so it'll be worth watching for a few minutes anyway.

RocketDawg
08-23-2017, 07:09 PM
Im gonna go out on a limb and guess Indy wins 24-19

I know that Dallas lost the game, but that first drive was a thing of beauty. They may not miss Zeke too much for however long his suspension will be. I'm guessing Dak didn't play very long in the game.

Commercecomet24
08-23-2017, 07:11 PM
Dak played first 2 drives 7 for 8 106 yards and a 35 yd td pass to dez. Would've had td on second drive but McFadden fumbled on 5. Hope I didn't spoil it for ya!

RocketDawg
08-23-2017, 07:43 PM
Dak played first 2 drives 7 for 8 106 yards and a 35 yd td pass to dez. Would've had td on second drive but McFadden fumbled on 5. Hope I didn't spoil it for ya!

No, I've already turned it away. Changed when Dak's replacement dropped the ball and gave the Colts a TD.

They're going to be real good this season. Unfortunately, our prime teams for television here are the Falcons and Titans. We don't get to see much of the Cowboys, and I don't think Dish is like DirecTV where you can watch any NFL game, for a price of course.

Commercecomet24
08-23-2017, 08:17 PM
No, I've already turned it away. Changed when Dak's replacement dropped the ball and gave the Colts a TD.

They're going to be real good this season. Unfortunately, our prime teams for television here are the Falcons and Titans. We don't get to see much of the Cowboys, and I don't think Dish is like DirecTV where you can watch any NFL game, for a price of course.

Yeah they're going to be really good! Dak was almost Bradyesque the way he was commanding that offense. They better hope Dak don't miss anytime cause there's a huge drop off in qb play without him!

TimberBeast
08-23-2017, 08:54 PM
Grew up a Cowboys fan and even having Dak can't make me watch the NFL right now.

Bully13
08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Grew up a Cowboys fan and even having Dak can't make me watch the NFL right now.

used to watch the NFL a lot in my younger days. as I grew older, my interest in all professional sports dwindled big time. since Dak, my interest has rekindled. here in Ft Worth, I can catch every game. I wouldn't let all the NFL political bullshit deprive you of watching Dak. Hell, even non Cowboy fans I run into say they like watching him play. can't believe he is a rookie. even if I were not a MSU / DAK fan I think I would turn in just to watch him. He's fun to watch.

Reason2succeed
08-23-2017, 09:52 PM

And you call liberals snowflakes?!? C'mon big guy you can do it!***

Just yanking your chain. Don't have a fit.

Dak in the NFL is a thing of beauty that I never thought I'd see. When Henig was throwing 7 picks versus LSU I would've never believed that the hottest young QB in the NFL would be from State.

TimberBeast
08-24-2017, 12:41 AM
And you call liberals snowflakes?!? C'mon big guy you can do it!***

Just yanking your chain. Don't have a fit.

Dak in the NFL is a thing of beauty that I never thought I'd see. When Henig was throwing 7 picks versus LSU I would've never believed that the hottest young QB in the NFL would be from State.

What does henig have to with anything? You mentioned dak and henig, forgetting anyone?

Bully13
08-24-2017, 06:02 AM
What does henig have to with anything? You mentioned dak and henig, forgetting anyone?

The one who never walked out of the egg bowl without the trophy?