PDA

View Full Version : Happiest College Football Fans Ranking

bulldogsmsu
08-22-2017, 04:01 PM
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/20369846/ranking-happiness-every-college-football-fan-base-2017

#1 Happiest Ohio State
#128 Most Miserable Texas St.

Mississippi Schools
#79 MSU
#90 USM
#93 OM
Arkansas #94 for worst in SEC.

Tbonewannabe
08-22-2017, 04:06 PM
They have Mullen's set kind of warm which doesn't seem right but I guess after 5 - 7 most people would be warm at least. It also had us behind UK, Vandy, and Mizzou which is all kind of wrong.

Homedawg
08-22-2017, 04:18 PM
They have Mullen's set kind of warm which doesn't seem right but I guess after 5 - 7 most people would be warm at least. It also had us behind UK, Vandy, and Mizzou which is all kind of wrong.

Actually, based on their criteria, I won't argue. Vandy is happy being bad for example.

mstatefan91
08-22-2017, 04:26 PM
Actually, based on their criteria, I won't argue. Vandy is happy being bad for example.

And UK always has basketball to look forward to.

Jack Lambert
08-22-2017, 04:30 PM
How the hell do they come up with that shit. You got news Net works with tribillions of dollars who can't get the Presidential polls right. The only thing ESPN is good for is watching games. The SEC network really sucks and damn sure it is only good for is watching games. You get 17 hours of SEC Now which is a replay over and over, four hours of shit head and then three hours of WTF. I am about to let that channel go.

If they want to make my ass happier then put better shit on TV.

Ari Gold
08-22-2017, 04:31 PM
No wonder espn is firing people left and right . These are the articles they are putting out now ..

Tbonewannabe
08-22-2017, 04:56 PM
No wonder espn is firing people left and right . These are the articles they are putting out now ..

ESPN is also letting go the high cost employees and replacing with a lot less. We will have to see how it impacts their actual product but most people don't watch for the commentators.