PDA

View Full Version : Oh No, A New OM Narrative

ShotgunDawg
08-21-2017, 03:52 PM
We've all heard the narrative of Lindsey Miller, Mullen, & Leo all colluding together to bring down OM but today a new OM narrative was launched.

Now, OM website guys that create new narratives in effort to bring hope to the ignorant & sell more subscriptions, are saying that OM has information that shows that MSU & the NCAA colluded together to bring down OM.

And even worse, those idiots believe it.

They actually believe that MSU has that kind of juice. You know the school that had a player recently suspended 18 games for accepting a discount on a Mustang, colluded with the NCAA to bring down OM.

Once I think they've reached the rock bottom of stupidity, they show me things I didn't think were possible.

I don't blame the website guys though. They have to make living & creating new narratives keeps the ignorant & dumb paying.

Dawgs87
08-21-2017, 04:07 PM
I thought this was supposed to be Godfrey's huge story that he had been working 18 months on and was going to release around SECMD. Turned out to be the joke of an article about Moncrief.

codeDawg
08-21-2017, 04:07 PM
They act like it's some sort of illegal act for the NCAA to work with other member institutions or for the press to have leverage sources with information. Hey dumbasses, you cheated your ass off and got caught. You are not a victim and those people with interests in you being held accountable will work together to ensure that happens.

AlmostPositive
08-21-2017, 04:08 PM
If you've been paying close attention, you will have noticed that almost every response strategy OM and its media hacks have come up with has made things worse.

This will too, if for no other reason than keeping fans holding on until the last minute when they get blind-sided.

...will make for loud and long lamentations when the penalties finally come down.

BeardoMSU
08-21-2017, 04:09 PM
Oh lord...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEcGJe7rVPI

https://media.giphy.com/media/BmhyI3ERqHdUk/giphy.gif
http://i.imgur.com/5BBWoGt.gif
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/choofed.gif
https://adoptiveblackmom.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/point-and-laugh-reaction-gif.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/Yu86BHJ50ZKp2/giphy.gif
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/11aitZSSRhHYuQ/giphy-downsized-large.gif

GreenheadDawg
08-21-2017, 04:23 PM
We've all heard the narrative of Lindsey Miller, Mullen, & Leo all colluding together to bring down OM but today a new OM narrative was launched.

Now, OM website guys that create new narratives in effort to bring hope to the ignorant & sell more subscriptions, are saying that OM has information that shows that MSU & the NCAA colluded together to bring down OM.

They actually believe that MSU has that kind of juice. You know the school that had a player recently suspended 18 games for accepting a discount on a Mustang, colluded with the NCAA to bring down OM.

Once I think they've reached the rock bottom of stupidity, they show me things I didn't think were possible.

I don't blame the website guys though. They have to make living & creating new narratives keeps the ignorant & dumb paying.

If a guy is making a living selling ice to eskimos does he tell them how stupid they are or does he just keep bringing the ice?

ShotgunDawg
08-21-2017, 04:31 PM
If a guy is making a living selling ice to eskimos does he tell them how stupid they are or does he just keep bringing the ice?

Just keep bringing the ice BABY

BiscuitEater
08-21-2017, 04:33 PM

I've become a HUGE fan of the "Don't give in & apologize to Nutt" meme. That has worked out just swell so far .. and it's the meme that just keeps on giving!

Todd4State
08-21-2017, 04:44 PM
If you've been paying close attention, you will have noticed that almost every response strategy OM and its media hacks have come up with has made things worse.

This will too, if for no other reason than keeping fans holding on until the last minute when they get blind-sided.

...will make for loud and long lamentations when the penalties finally come down.

I have noticed and it has been awesome every single time. It's sort of like watching Wil E. Coyote blow himself up over and over except it's real life.

starkvegasdawg
08-21-2017, 04:49 PM
They'll never admit they did anything wrong. Always someone jealous trying to bring them down. That's why as long as they're allowed to field a team they'll cheat.

preachermatt83
08-21-2017, 04:50 PM

Outstanding analogy!!!

TrapGame
08-21-2017, 05:20 PM
Just keep bringing the ice BABY

https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-29-2016/8NLtag.gif

yjnkdawg
08-21-2017, 05:36 PM

So the logical thing for OM to do now is to sue the NCAA and MSU and get their violations reduced. ***

Dawgowar
08-21-2017, 06:24 PM
Okay, which one of you unRUEful, disloyal, no good communists divulged our secret meeting notes from last Tuesday's Huddle House meeting! You gave them EVERYTHING! Bastards!

Jack Lambert
08-21-2017, 06:32 PM
What if they did? What could Ole Miss do? Hell they cheated regardless and got caught.

Todd4State
08-21-2017, 06:33 PM
So the logical thing for OM to do now is to sue the NCAA and MSU and get their violations reduced. ***

BE CAREFUL! MY DADDY IS A LAWYER!!!!!!*******

Bucky Dog
08-21-2017, 09:28 PM
Their idiotic brains cannot comprehend that even if it was a colluded effort to bring them down, the evidence is still overwhelmingly against them, and is proof of their cheating. But they still want to blame the tattletale and not accept they have a system of corruption, money laundering, hooker transportation, and all the other bullshit!! Do you guys not realize that NO OTHER FAN BASE IN THE COUNTRY BELIEVES YOU OR GIVES A SHIT?! Please lower your narcissistic curtain and try to start accepting reality!

Political Hack
08-21-2017, 09:41 PM
The new promo for IT looks pretty terrifying. I'm not a horror movie guy, but the original is a classic.

The current horror story up north is also a classic.

TUSK
08-21-2017, 10:04 PM
Lemme get this straight... in the mind of the OM fan:

Ole Miss > MSU
Ole Miss = Bammer
Bammer & MSU control the NCAA...

Yet, both Bammer & MSU have been railroaded by the NCAA in the past...

I don't think this is going to work out.

edit: Please have BoomX2 check my math*

Commercecomet24
08-21-2017, 10:14 PM
Lemme get this straight... in the mind of the OM fan:

Ole Miss > MSU
Ole Miss = Bammer
Bammer & MSU control the NCAA...

Yet, both Bammer & MSU have been railroaded by the NCAA in the past...

I don't think this is going to work out.

edit: Please have BoomX2 check my math*

That's close accept in their minds ole miss has no equal

TUSK
08-21-2017, 10:40 PM
That's close accept in their minds ole miss has no equal

heeehehehehehhe....

(OM X 6.02x10^23) < Bammer.... on most days....

DancingRabbit
08-21-2017, 11:19 PM
There's one narrative that matters

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/NQiwvr5RrzU6YBfDXJ91TDpukJU=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6999295/FreezeNCAAArrest.jpg

RougeDawg
08-21-2017, 11:27 PM
As I've stated in numerous other threads, if MSU had that much pull why hasn't OM been on probation since the early 80's continuously? Why didn't their purchase of CJ Johnson land them on probation? They've been buying players away from us and paying players to not even visit us for decades. If MSU actually had that much pull with the NCAA, do those delusional asshats actually believe we'd wait until they purchased players out from under everyone but us in 2013, to finally collude with the NCAA and bring them down?

Holy shit, just when you think they can't do anything more stupid, they completely prove you wrong with another unprecedented level of stupidity.

BossDawg
08-22-2017, 12:40 AM
So they ACTUALLY think the NCAA and State got together and drummed up this whole "witch hunt"? Seriously?

ROTFLMAOLOLZOMG

Tbonewannabe
08-22-2017, 08:25 AM
As I've stated in numerous other threads, if MSU had that much pull why hasn't OM been on probation since the early 80's continuously? Why didn't their purchase of CJ Johnson land them on probation? They've been buying players away from us and paying players to not even visit us for decades. If MSU actually had that much pull with the NCAA, do those delusional asshats actually believe we'd wait until they purchased players out from under everyone but us in 2013, to finally collude with the NCAA and bring them down?

Holy shit, just when you think they can't do anything more stupid, they completely prove you wrong with another unprecedented level of stupidity.

Tell that to any Rebel with common sense and see either their whole world fall apart. I am lucky that I don't have any UM fans around me now in Georgia.

TrapGame
08-22-2017, 08:42 AM

If om had stayed in their backyard fighting us over the CJ Johnsons, Jeff Simmons and Tony Conners none of this would have come to light. The NCAA really doesn't care if we cheat each other over MS guys but om decided to 17 Saban, Richt and Harbaugh. And they 17ed themselves in the process.

Coursesuper
08-22-2017, 08:43 AM
If you can't or are unwilling to fix the problem, the only thing left to do is attempt to fix the blame.

KB21
08-22-2017, 09:36 AM
Do they need to be reminded of their involvement in the Jackie Sherrill witch hunt?