PDA

View Full Version : Rebs @ church were very quiet in the usual pre Sunday school banter.

Indndawg
08-20-2017, 11:39 AM
also FB and other social media has been lacking the usual UNM, sycophant hype. So nice.

parabrave
08-20-2017, 12:13 PM
also FB and other social media has been lacking the usual UMM, sycophant hype. So nice.

Aw heck if you need your daily laugh just go over to idiots are us. I mean NA$%%^.

DownwardDawg
08-20-2017, 12:38 PM
I hardly see anyone sporting ole miss garb these days. It's hilarious. They gone.

Kyper
08-20-2017, 12:44 PM
also FB and other social media has been lacking the usual UMM, sycophant hype. So nice.

ain't it grand?

TrapGame
08-20-2017, 01:13 PM
I hardly see anyone sporting ole miss garb these days. It's hilarious. They gone.

I've seen a few toothless hicks sporting om shirts in Walmart but they're eyeing those Bama shirts in the sports section awful hard now.

gravedigger
08-20-2017, 01:24 PM

Even state fans who have always referred to themselves as doubters, are talking death penalty

And that's a big big plus

anubus
08-20-2017, 01:40 PM
It's now the way it should be......State is the flagship and Rebel Bears should be quiet unless spoken to

Dawg50
08-20-2017, 01:43 PM
The Ole Miss flags are almost all taken down in my area. I am willing to bet the car tags take a nose dive too.
What's sad is that the good OM people have to endure humiliation caused by forward rebels, their coach and the network.

Indndawg
08-20-2017, 02:00 PM
but they're eyeing those Bama shirts in the sports section awful hard now.

nice

Indndawg
08-20-2017, 02:02 PM
This...all day and all night

Reason2succeed
08-20-2017, 02:23 PM
Imagine what will happen to OM recruiting when OM is being pummeled on the field in front of a half full VHS with tarps over their newly renovated end zones. Also, no one is wearing OM gear and instead just opting for bow ties and boat shoes in the Grove.

barfly
08-20-2017, 02:27 PM
Somebody help me out, please. I'm getting more and more curious about boosters 12&14. I've seen 2 Ridgeland lawyers names floated as B14. Then found Oxford eagle article saying B12 works for B14. Funny, when I google one name, websites for both attorneys are first two results, but they are different lawfirms. Or is B12 just B14's paralegal....the one who drives the silver sedan or red hummer?

notsofarawaydawg
08-20-2017, 03:18 PM
Somebody help me out, please. I'm getting more and more curious about boosters 12&14. I've seen 2 Ridgeland lawyers names floated as B14. Then found Oxford eagle article saying B12 works for B14. Funny, when I google one name, websites for both attorneys are first two results, but they are different lawfirms. Or is B12 just B14's paralegal....the one who drives the silver sedan or red hummer?

Good try there on your post #32. Go troll one of the TCUN boards.

Dolphus Raymond
08-20-2017, 03:37 PM
It's now the way it should be......State is the flagship and Rebel Bears should be quiet unless spoken to
The new normal.

MagicDawg
08-20-2017, 03:55 PM

I saw a guy with an OM hat in the Atlanta airport on my flight to Las Vegas a week ago. I asked him if he went there or lived in Oxford. He didn't attend, but his brother did. This guy lives in Gulfport and he was a childhood friend of... Matt Luke. Said he was a great guy.

I figured the better part of valor was to take it easy. I said that I sure hoped he was (a great guy), because it's gonna be ugly and painful up there for a while and it's going to be a tough gig.

Guy and his family (wife & 2 girls) were also on my return flight 4 days later. He and wifey both wearing OM stuff. Blind allegiance.

Spiderman
08-20-2017, 04:40 PM

Yeah, was in Seaside the week after Hugh resigned. I saw a bunch of Ole Miss tags and window stickers, but nobody wearing Reb t shirts or caps. It's hilarious, and typical.

Spiderman
08-20-2017, 04:44 PM

Speaking of which, Booster 14's Law firm website is down due to "bandwith problems" ..... bet the ole in box has been full lately. What a typical Reb fan move

msbulldog
08-20-2017, 04:50 PM
Good try there on your post #32. Go troll one of the TCUN boards.

I agree not so far away, this barfly has popped up the last couple of days with some really strange post, time for enforcement.

msbulldog
08-20-2017, 05:00 PM
I saw a guy with an OM hat in the Atlanta airport on my flight to Las Vegas a week ago. I asked him if he went there or lived in Oxford. He didn't attend, but his brother did. This guy lives in Gulfport and he was a childhood friend of... Matt Luke. Said he was a great guy.

I figured the better part of valor was to take it easy. I said that I sure hoped he was (a great guy), because it's gonna be ugly and painful up there for a while and it's going to be a tough gig.

Guy and his family (wife & 2 girls) were also on my return flight 4 days later. He and wifey both wearing OM stuff. Blind allegiance.

Majic, that's ok not everybody was fortunate enough to go to college and if they pick up on a school for whatever reason to have a team to pull for, I have no problem. Now if they want to get loud and obnoxious about how Mississippi is so much superior to Mississippi State University, I have no issue with asking them if they attended or had ever stepped foot on campus.

msbulldog
08-20-2017, 05:17 PM
Guys. I probably am going to be redundant about this for awhile, I've have already posted this stuff since I started on this board. We need to give Bracky a raise and a bigger staff, because you can bet your a$$ that those Mississippi money boys are diverting money they can't spend on recruits to taking us down. They will hire private investigators, pay people to lie on us and anything they can do to stop us from taking advantage of their present situation. It is incumbent on all of us to watch for things and squawk loudly if something ain't right! Hail State!

TrapGame
08-20-2017, 05:24 PM
Just got back from Walmart. FWIW, the back to school section was getting low on State items while the OM items looked plentiful, like hardly touched.

RocketDawg
08-20-2017, 05:50 PM
Guys. I probably am going to be redundant about this for awhile, I've have already posted this stuff since I started on this board. We need to give Bracky a raise and a bigger staff, because you can bet your a$$ that those Mississippi money boys are diverting money they can't spend on recruits to taking us down. They will hire private investigators, pay people to lie on us and anything they can do to stop us from taking advantage of their present situation. It is incumbent on all of us to watch for things and squawk loudly if something ain't right! Hail State!

I don't remember how you stood on the matter, but just a few months ago it seemed like half the posters on the board wanted to fry Bracky and start cheating like OM does. Many even said they would donate to a "pay the recruit" fund. My, how things change. :)

Mutt the Hoople
08-20-2017, 06:01 PM

you definitely agree with that, don't you? I give you permission to post.

Jack Lambert
08-20-2017, 06:05 PM

No doubt in my mind we are clean, if not Redmond would have been playing day one and Newton would have led us to a NC.

Mutt the Hoople
08-20-2017, 06:08 PM
No, not those Nietchzean, Might-Makes-Right, Prosperity-Gospel churches where everybody goes to make political connections....I mean, an actual Bible-believing, Christ-is-preached Church?

msbulldog
08-20-2017, 06:13 PM
I don't remember how you stood on the matter, but just a few months ago it seemed like half the posters on the board wanted to fry Bracky and start cheating like OM does. Many even said they would donate to a "pay the recruit" fund. My, how things change. :)

Rocket, my friend I have never advocated cheating. I was exposed to some disturbing things during the kangs reign. I did not participate and I will never. If it takes cheating to win a national championship, I am happy with a bowl game and being a respectable program. We certainly don't want to be the laughing stock of the sports world like Mississippi is now. If there were some posts in the last 6 months calling for Bracky's firing and a call for a network like money fund, it must have been on that private account , because I have not seen it on the regular Elite Dawgs forum.

Indndawg
08-20-2017, 07:22 PM
yes

RocketDawg
08-20-2017, 07:45 PM
Rocket, my friend I have never advocated cheating. I was exposed to some disturbing things during the kangs reign. I did not participate and I will never. If it takes cheating to win a national championship, I am happy with a bowl game and being a respectable program. We certainly don't want to be the laughing stock of the sports world like Mississippi is now. If there were some posts in the last 6 months calling for Bracky's firing and a call for a network like money fund, it must have been on that private account , because I have not seen it on the regular Elite Dawgs forum.

I totally agree with you. But time flies ... maybe it was more than 6 months. Might've all the way back to '13, but I don't think so. But it was in response to signing classes. Didn't they have another outstanding one in '16? At any rate, there were definitely posters saying that here and on SPS. May have been tongue in cheek, but those opinions were definitely expressed.

Spiderman
08-20-2017, 09:18 PM

The Kang got me to Atlanta for the Game. Don't give a damn how

MagicDawg
08-20-2017, 09:29 PM
Majic, that's ok not everybody was fortunate enough to go to college and if they pick up on a school for whatever reason to have a team to pull for, I have no problem. Now if they want to get loud and obnoxious about how Mississippi is so much superior to Mississippi State University, I have no issue with asking them if they attended or had ever stepped foot on campus.

When I approached him it wasn't critical or antagonistic. I asked if he was from MS and said I was from Brandon. Very friendly talk, and I just asked if he had attended OM or lived in Oxford. Just making conversation. I did not tell him that I'm afraid he is going to be disappointed in some of his friend's request decisions. I think ML will get some NCAA heat eventually.

Cloak
08-20-2017, 10:49 PM
they're eyeing those Bama shirts in the sports section awful hard now.

Nice