PDA

View Full Version : Freshmen players don't look like they used to...

Leroy Jenkins
08-19-2017, 01:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHhZMB8XYAEJiSr?format=jpg

ShotgunDawg
08-19-2017, 01:19 PM
They look like this at Alabama, LSU, Georgia, & sometimes Auburn, but they don't normally look like this for us until they are JRs.

I love Knox's face in this picture.

What is he thinking?

"Kylin that is the most genius thing I've ever heard anyone say"

"KYLIN WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS 20 TIMES."

"Kylin your dumber than a box of rocks"

I seen it dawg
08-19-2017, 01:30 PM
Kylin worked his ass off from the time his season ended and all thru the summer. He and Willie gay should be 2 standouts very very quickly

Dolphus Raymond
08-19-2017, 01:31 PM
Hill will be battling for first team by year end. Bigger get for us than was D. Walker. Just a prediction/observation from a guy who admittedly knows very little about college football but loves MSU.

Todd4State
08-19-2017, 02:00 PM
They look like this at Alabama, LSU, Georgia, & sometimes Auburn, but they don't normally look like this for us until they are JRs.

I love Knox's face in this picture.

What is he thinking?

"Kylin that is the most genius thing I've ever heard anyone say"

"KYLIN WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS 20 TIMES."

"Kylin your dumber than a box of rocks"

"I'm serious. They'll believe it when I tell the reporters that the reason you aren't playing is because you don't know the blocking assignments. If they call us out on that, we'll just say you don't know the playbook. We do it with every running back".

Dawgowar
08-19-2017, 02:08 PM
"Coach, if you hand it to me or throw it to me every play I won't need to know the damn RB blocking schemes."

TaleofTwoDogs
08-19-2017, 02:10 PM
....but the guy at UM said I could have any girl I wanted...

Leroy Jenkins
08-20-2017, 08:46 AM
Kylin worked his ass off from the time his season ended and all thru the summer. He and Willie gay should be 2 standouts very very quickly

On another note, I'm at the Denver airport.