PDA

View Full Version : Remember when this board was split on whether OM would skate? Good times...

AlmostPositive
08-18-2017, 02:42 PM
And remember how dumb you had to be to bring up the Death Penalty?

Now the only real question is who might go to prison and will there be a movie version of Rosebowl's book.

It's all about trajectory now.

OM pissed off the wrong people --first Alabama Georgia Michigan, then Nutt, then Wolken, Forde and the rest -- and those people have orchestrated leaks and open record requests and the like with malevolence. They are gutting OM in slow motion.

It is entertainment for the ages.

archdog
08-18-2017, 02:44 PM
Hugh Freeze played by Punksitony Phil.

RougeDawg
08-18-2017, 02:54 PM

Ha. Would be a disgrace for poor Phil.

Wet Dawg
08-18-2017, 02:56 PM

+1 sir

ShotgunDawg
08-18-2017, 02:57 PM
I honestly never thought it would get to where it's gotten.

I thought they'd get penalties & sanctions but I couldn't have predicted that literally everything we all hypothesized about that program was completely true.

Just amazing how arrogant they were.

Reason2succeed
08-18-2017, 02:59 PM
Silly me

TrapGame
08-18-2017, 03:03 PM
Now we are talking about people getting frog marched in cuffs for interstate sex trafficking.

Mimi's Babies
08-18-2017, 03:08 PM
Now we are talking about people getting frog marched in cuffs for interstate sex trafficking.

You just hit on the surface......

TrapGame
08-18-2017, 03:15 PM
You just hit on the surface......

Oh...really...? Well, now.

RocketDawg
08-18-2017, 03:24 PM

That's got to be the worst spelling of that town I've ever seen. :)

Things really got rolling on this when Nutt filed his lawsuit and hired the firm in Little Rock. Prior to that, Steve (and maybe a few others ... can't remember) filed open records requests but they kept getting rebuked and really weren't going anywhere. The CL wouldn't do anything, but then Nutt and his team came along, along with Dan Wolken and Forde, and things started popping. The whole thing is far worse than I ever imagined, and I don't think we've seen the end of it yet. It's gotten to the point where nothing is shocking anymore.

Mimi's Babies
08-18-2017, 03:26 PM
I honestly never thought it would get to where it's gotten.

I thought they'd get penalties & sanctions but I couldn't have predicted that literally everything we all hypothesized about that program was completely true.

Just amazing how arrogant they were.

There is MORE to come.

Dawgtini
08-18-2017, 03:29 PM
Drip...drip...drip

Dolphus Raymond
08-18-2017, 03:32 PM
I remember a time when I predicted 15 over 3 and a 2 game suspension for Freeze. Now? On the current trajectory, who knows how this will end.

Mjoelner34
08-18-2017, 03:36 PM
And remember how dumb you had to be to bring up the Death Penalty?

Now the only real question is who might go to prison and will there be a movie version of Rosebowl's book.

It's all about trajectory now.

OM pissed off the wrong people --first Alabama Georgia Michigan, then Nutt, then Wolken, Forde and the rest -- and those people have orchestrated leaks and open record requests and the like with malevolence. They are gutting OM in slow motion.

It is entertainment for the ages.

If they make a movie about Rosebowl's book, I volunteer to play the part of a 5-star recruit!

Dolphus Raymond
08-18-2017, 03:44 PM
If they make a movie about Rosebowl's book, I volunteer to play the part of a 5-star recruit!
Bullshit. I've got that gig sewn up. I'll be the world's first 50 plus 5 star recruit.

AlmostPositive
08-18-2017, 04:04 PM
Seriously.. well. sort of seriously... it would be a damn good movie. A lot of angles to it... Bag men, Swaggart types, skanks, good ol' boys, dumb lawyers...somebody needs s to pay Rosie and get the rights

RougeDawg
08-18-2017, 04:43 PM
Oh...really...? Well, now.

University hired prostitutes seem like a violation legally and NCAA wise?