PDA

View Full Version : ? For the board-LSU QB

DownwardDawg
08-17-2017, 03:12 PM
What's the deal with Brennan at LSU? The LSU fans I work with remind me constantly that they stole the best QB to ever come out of Mississippi. They think he's the next Tom Brady or Joe Montana. They act like they've never heard of Keyton.

Leroy Jenkins
08-17-2017, 03:18 PM
What's the deal with Brennan at LSU? The LSU fans I work with remind me constantly that they stole the best QB to ever come out of Mississippi. They think he's the next Tom Brady or Joe Montana. They act like they've never heard of Keyton.

To my knowledge the "best QB to ever come out of MS" is the guy who sells CopperFit compression garments, tough razors, and Wrangler jeans... McNair being a close 2nd.

Hell, this guy ain't even near Jason Campbell territory.

TrapGame
08-17-2017, 03:19 PM
I've heard it's political. His folks own Brennan's and give a lot to LSU. O may be listening to the boosters instead of his coaches. Not good if true.

JoseBrown
08-17-2017, 03:25 PM
But, but, but the host of MS Gridiron on 105.9 says he weighs 200 lbs now so it's set, he will be next great qb.... with LSU's qb problems Mike Henig will be the next Joe Montana to them..

Ifyouonlyknew
08-17-2017, 03:26 PM
Brennan can sling it just has to put on weight. He can be good in their system. Keytaon fits our offense like a glove. I'm happy with the trade off.

Cooterpoot
08-17-2017, 03:30 PM
Having seen Brennan several times, he doesn't even approach the 2nd tier level of best QBs from MS. If he starts at LSU, they'll run O off within the next 2 years. He'll never be a legitimate SEC starter.

KB21
08-17-2017, 03:36 PM
Having seen Brennan several times, he doesn't even approach the 2nd tier level of best QBs from MS. If he starts at LSU, they'll run O off within the next 2 years. He'll never be a legitimate SEC starter.

That's going to happen regardless. Orgeron cannot coach. He's not going to last long at a blue blood program.

ShotgunDawg
08-17-2017, 03:47 PM

I don't care how good he ends up being. We never offered him & he in no way fits Mullen's offense.

ShotgunDawg
08-17-2017, 03:48 PM
Brennan can sling it just has to put on weight. He can be good in their system. Keytaon fits our offense like a glove. I'm happy with the trade off.

This

I wouldn't be shocked to see him turn into an AJ McCarron type talent, but wouldn't help us.

confucius say
08-17-2017, 03:50 PM

He can't move. A statue back there.

Mobile Bay
08-17-2017, 04:03 PM

Well, we stole the best QB to ever come out of Louisiana. So I guess that's fair.

Uncle Ruckus
08-17-2017, 04:03 PM
He would have had to gain 50lbs to hit 200. Miles is a good player though and is going to make a lot of you look silly that think he's so awful. He's gonna do good.

IMissJack
08-17-2017, 07:25 PM
Well, we stole the best QB to ever come out of Louisiana. So I guess that's fair.

Don't forget Bradshaw...

Spiderman
08-17-2017, 08:09 PM

Boom

Bigedawg
08-17-2017, 08:30 PM
The only game I saw him play was the MS/AL all star game and I think saying his performance was awful is being kind. He showed no pocket presence or escapability. If you was moved off his spot, he was toast. It was a small sample size but he never "flashed" at all; whereas, it was obvious that Kylin and Cam were big time, elite players. If he is their starting qb, ole crazy Ed will be job hunting in November.