PDA

View Full Version : 13 & 34 Podcast powered by Elite Dawgs

hailstatetakeover
08-17-2017, 02:05 PM
https://hailstatetakes.com/2017/08/17/13-34-podcast-ep-3/
NEW day, the weekly podcast will be posted on Thursday's for now on.

Outside Dawg
08-17-2017, 02:27 PM
Any update on when this will be available on other platforms, such as Apple's podcast app?

TrapGame
08-17-2017, 02:46 PM
Listened to a little bit so far, not bad at all.

I do like our chances of beating LSU for two reasons:

1) Grantham faced them last year at Louisville in their bowl game. He didn't have the players to stop LSU's offense, now he does.

2) They have a fubar QB situation. Seriously thinking about starting a true freshman at QB? Uh, no, that's got disaster written all over it. Etling should be head and shoulders above Brennan.

DownwardDawg
08-17-2017, 03:06 PM
Listened to a little bit so far, not bad at all.

I do like our chances of beating LSU for two reasons:

1) Grantham faced them last year at Louisville in their bowl game. He didn't have the players to stop LSU's offense, now he does.

2) They have a fubar QB situation. Seriously thinking about starting a true freshman at QB? Uh, no, that's got disaster written all over it. Etling should be head and shoulders above Brennan.

I've been meaning to ask the Brennan. The LSU fans I work with talk like he is the next Joe Montana. They all remind me daily that they took the best WB to ever come out of the state of Mississippi. I just laugh and talk about Keyton and that Mullen wasn't interested in Brennan.
I'll start a new thread for this discussion.

preachermatt83
08-17-2017, 04:13 PM
I've been meaning to ask the Brennan. The LSU fans I work with talk like he is the next Joe Montana. They all remind me daily that they took the best WB to ever come out of the state of Mississippi. I just laugh and talk about Keyton and that Mullen wasn't interested in Brennan.
I'll start a new thread for this discussion.

They are idiots. Breenan will never be a top Sec QB. He can't read coverages and while accurate he has zero arm strength.

Dallas_Dawg
08-17-2017, 05:13 PM
I hated them damn bear crawls too

Dallas_Dawg
08-17-2017, 06:58 PM
Not trying to be a dick, but anyway you could split that 69 minute show into a lot of smaller ones? Label them like practice notes, season prediction by games covered, basketball, baseball, etc. I just don't have time to listen to 69 minutes but would love to find a 10 minute piece that interests me.
FWIW, that's what finebaum etc do as well. You can even play an ad before each one and id listen
Just trying to give constructive criticism.

Coach34
08-17-2017, 07:27 PM
Any update on when this will be available on other platforms, such as Apple's podcast app?

Should happen before much longer