PDA

View Full Version : Ari, IYOK, RP... Practice report

Dallas_Dawg
08-16-2017, 07:34 PM
Hey guys, per the other guy's thread, any news out of practice?
I read a 24-7 report from Peters who said that Fitz had improved greatly on his passing and looks like Dak. I sure hope he's right. If he is right, we may be in for a BIG season.
Thanks in advance, good people

Coach34
08-16-2017, 07:37 PM
The 13&34 Podcast should have some tidbits next week

Lord McBuckethead
08-16-2017, 07:37 PM
I am not one of those guys, but word is we are looking legit. >>>>>wool

dawgoneyall
08-16-2017, 07:57 PM

This Friday?

TrapGame
08-17-2017, 08:50 AM
Some FB fan page posters with family members on the team are saying they are being told we look really good on both sides of the ball.

BigEasyDawg
08-17-2017, 09:00 AM
My ex wife's third cousin who had a nephew that is a waterboy said Hevesy sucks

HSVDawg
08-17-2017, 09:07 AM
Some FB fan page posters with family members on the team are saying they are being told we look really good on both sides of the ball.

Considering it is literally impossible to look good consistently on both sides of the ball when you are practicing / scrimmaging, I would take these comments with a grain of salt.

TrapGame
08-17-2017, 09:14 AM
Considering it is literally impossible to look good consistently on both sides of the ball when you are practicing / scrimmaging, I would take these comments with a grain of salt.

Yeah, I'm a sucker for something positive. We've heard good things before and the season starts and expectations come crashing down quickly.

AFDawg
08-17-2017, 09:46 AM
Fitz is indeed looking like Dak. And not just some Dak Prescott. All the Dak Prescott.

Secondary has really stepped up. Look for Peters in a new hybrid free cornerback position. Bryant ran a 4.1 40 and pulled a 4.1 GPA.

TEs are looking great. Prepare for some 3 TE sets and some Jordan Thomas in the wildcat.

Rankin is pulling triple duty at LT, C, and redzone WR.

Gabe Myles is looking so fast this year that it seems like he's teleporting. Also, he's been taking the jugs machine home every night.

Hevesy is way ahead of Ron English in quarters put into the swear jar.

LBs are struggling, though.

msstate7
08-17-2017, 10:03 AM

How's your team shaping up for this Friday?

Jack Lambert
08-17-2017, 10:03 AM

In the past the boards were lite up with how bad the O Line looked and the defense is dominating the offense. Not seeing that this season.

TrapGame
08-17-2017, 10:08 AM
In the past the boards were lite up with how bad the O Line looked and the defense is dominating the offense. Not seeing that this season.

I've heard the OL looks improved from last year and run blocking is way better. But, again just grapevine stuff.

Tbonewannabe
08-17-2017, 10:31 AM
I've heard the OL looks improved from last year and run blocking is way better. But, again just grapevine stuff.

Hell, I will be happy if our Oline doesn't look like a matador, Ole'.

Ari Gold
08-17-2017, 12:02 PM
Most important report .. no key injuries to this point. Just your normal training camp stuff..

BorneDawg
08-17-2017, 12:46 PM
Fitz is indeed looking like Dak. And not just some Dak Prescott. All the Dak Prescott.

Secondary has really stepped up. Look for Peters in a new hybrid free cornerback position. Bryant ran a 4.1 40 and pulled a 4.1 GPA.

TEs are looking great. Prepare for some 3 TE sets and some Jordan Thomas in the wildcat.

Rankin is pulling triple duty at LT, C, and redzone WR.

Gabe Myles is looking so fast this year that it seems like he's teleporting. Also, he's been taking the jugs machine home every night.

Hevesy is way ahead of Ron English in quarters put into the swear jar.

LBs are struggling, though.

HAHAHAHA! I see what you did there