PDA

View Full Version : Move on

GTHOM
08-16-2017, 07:13 PM
We're in the middle of camp and kickoff is in 2 weeks and 95 percent of the threads are on OM, what we think is going to happen with OM, what has happened with OM, what we think has happened with OM. I get it I want them to get railed out too but damn how about some actual football holy shit. I know practices are closed but geez

Tripp McNeely
08-16-2017, 07:21 PM
Why? I hope the players and coaches are 100% focused on the opener, but why should we as fans? Hell, with as much information at my fingertips as I could possibly ever imagine, I can focus on our RT battle, the om Inn, fantasy baseball, crootin' and Freeze with hooker memes...all at the same time, and it won't affect our team's performance in the opener one bit. The "fans need to focus on THEIR team" banter is dumb!!

GTHOM
08-16-2017, 07:24 PM
Why? I hope the players and coaches are 100% focused on the opener, but why should we as fans? Hell, with as much information at my fingertips as I could possibly ever imagine, I can focus on our RT battle, the om Inn, fantasy baseball, crootin' and Freeze with hooker memes...all at the same time, and it won't affect our team's performance in the opener one bit. The "fans need to focus on THEIR team" banter is dumb!!

Im just saying its gotten pretty stale

AlmostPositive
08-16-2017, 07:26 PM
I can see how it might get a little stale as a topic... obviously there is a good deal of repetition. It is BIG story though, and it may take game week to knock it out of hot rotation.