PDA

View Full Version : Laremy Tunsil and his Parking Tickets

hotrod4msu
08-16-2017, 04:04 PM
While reading the NCAA response on Tunsil and his various loaner cars from Cannon I noted that over the 7 month period he was using various loaner cars he received at least 21 parking tickets. At one point they immobilized his car and he finally had to buy a temp parking pass to get them to take the device off his car. I don't wonder I know what would have happened to me at State if i got 21 parking tickets. I wonder how many of those tickets he paid. NCAA did not mention that. I also thought it was funny that he received $575 from the "fund" to drive to FL but then the next week he told compliance he did not have a car.

Spiderman
08-16-2017, 05:52 PM
While reading the NCAA response on Tunsil and his various loaner cars from Cannon I noted that over the 7 month period he was using various loaner cars he received at least 21 parking tickets. At one point they immobilized his car and he finally had to buy a temp parking pass to get them to take the device off his car. I don't wonder I know what would have happened to me at State if i got 21 parking tickets. I wonder how many of those tickets he paid. NCAA did not mention that. I also thought it was funny that he received $575 from the "fund" to drive to FL but then the next week he told compliance he did not have a car.

Saw that too, I can guarantee the tickets were paid off by some kinda "fund"

RocketDawg
08-16-2017, 06:02 PM
Saw that too, I can guarantee the tickets were paid off by some kinda "fund"

Or just thrown away by the campus police, maybe after a certain amount of pressure.

notsofarawaydawg
08-16-2017, 10:01 PM
Now now. Y'all are just taking this "opportunity" to trash this awesome student-athlete who was on a special scholarship.