PDA

View Full Version : So is the next round of IT hitting tomorrow or Thursday?

Bucky Dog
08-15-2017, 10:38 PM
I've heard everything from Barney bearing his soul and releasing all of his records of burner phones and cash, to The link between Bdork and Freeze and Bdork knowing everything that was going on.

Come on guys that know, tease me!

Saltydog
08-16-2017, 08:52 AM
there will probably be more "IT'S" but who knows when that will be. I think one more IT will cost Bjork his job, that is if he's not canned after their appearance in front of the NCAA next month.

Tbonewannabe
08-16-2017, 09:27 AM
I've heard everything from Barney bearing his soul and releasing all of his records of burner phones and cash, to The link between Bdork and Freeze and Bdork knowing everything that was going on.

Come on guys that know, tease me!

I wonder if Tom Mars would be willing to pay Barney a "service fee" for handing over his phone records. If UM is dumb enough to at least pay Barney under the table then he might have to get his golden parachute some other way. Or if he actually has any pride and doesn't like UM dragging him through the mud.

PassInterference
08-16-2017, 09:39 AM
It's in the Boneyard editions from Monday and last Friday. Sounds like Barney's info might be in a Nutt vs ______ to be filed any time from now to next week. Steve says the people named as defendants are going to be very interesting.

I believe in Monday's edition, Steve said this would be "explosive".

SouthMSDog
08-16-2017, 09:46 AM
NM