PDA

View Full Version : Attn: MSU Athletes....Uber is coming, use it!

Leeshouldveflanked
08-15-2017, 06:23 PM
I think it starts Friday.

Reason2succeed
08-15-2017, 06:29 PM
My name is Reason2succeed and I approve of this message.

Dallas_Dawg
08-15-2017, 06:44 PM
Thank goodness. Bout damn time

Howboutdemdogs
08-15-2017, 09:56 PM
One of the best things to hit Starkville. BTW, it is a free app,,,,use it.

HSVDawg
08-15-2017, 09:57 PM
For real? That is awesome

Todd4State
08-15-2017, 10:30 PM
Our guys need to use it even if all they have is a beer. Or wash their mouth out with mouthwash in the morning knowing the Starkville PD.

rcsteph1
08-15-2017, 10:39 PM
I think it starts Friday.

Finally! That's great for everyone not just athletes.

Harrydawg
08-16-2017, 03:01 AM
I have 2 boys that will probably use it to go to class

Dallas_Dawg
08-16-2017, 09:18 AM
I have 2 boys that will probably use it to go to class
I would have definitely used it when in school on rainy days.
May have helped the ole GPA! I wasn't fond of parking in the swamp lot on rainy days!

CarolinaDawgs
08-16-2017, 09:49 AM
One of the best things to hit Starkville. BTW, it is a free app,,,,use it.

Sure the app is free to download, but you still have to pay for the rides. Honestly, I'd rather some of them drive for uber on fridays and Saturdays making a little bit of extra cash, staying out of trouble and potentially making someones night as a fan.

Maroon Wizardry
08-16-2017, 06:28 PM
Sure the app is free to download, but you still have to pay for the rides. Honestly, I'd rather some of them drive for uber on fridays and Saturdays making a little bit of extra cash, staying out of trouble and potentially making someones night as a fan.

This is good both for drivers (drivers needed too) and those wanting to drink that live somewhere not walkable to the bars... it will also benefit people that can't drive temporarily for some reason or another and need to go see a doctor or any other thing when they can't catch a ride from someone. I use it some in memphis and i've had old people driving that are retired and bored, i've had young people, and i've had people from all different backgrounds... one was a kid that just moved to memphis 2 days before to go to law school... i asked him about ole miss and he laughed and said why would i ever go there. i left him a nice cash tip and told him to go win a few cases against them.