somebodyshotmypaw
08-15-2017, 03:35 PM
http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2017/08/doe-is-dismissed.html

Mimi's Babies
08-15-2017, 03:40 PM
Thank You for posting.....

AlmostPositive
08-15-2017, 03:41 PM
Now, having brought a lot more attention to himself, he will also have to live down being completely outsmarted by a small-town 17-year-old. Not who I'd want for my lawyer.

Mimi's Babies
08-15-2017, 03:43 PM
Now, having brought a lot more attention to himself, he will also have to live down being completely outsmarted by a small-town 17-year-old. Not who'd want for my lawyer.

ANY DA that drives up to meet a 'small-town 17 year old in a RED HUMMER is just DUMB"......

Reason2succeed
08-15-2017, 03:45 PM
Hahahahaha hahahahaha!!!!!!

bobtail bob
08-15-2017, 04:00 PM
Love the mad bear comment about public corruption being more news worty than this....

Ifyouonlyknew
08-15-2017, 04:05 PM
He'll likely file another appeal in a larger court

starkvegasdawg
08-15-2017, 04:21 PM
Not sure why he's fighting this so hard. His name is already been outed. Is this just being an asshole for asshole's sake?

Pollodawg
08-15-2017, 04:26 PM
Not sure why he's fighting this so hard. His name is already been outed. Is this just being an asshole for asshole's sake?

Yes. They can't just let Steve win. It's nothing more than pettiness. Zero more than pettiness.

Riotous Thinking
08-15-2017, 10:02 PM
Antonio Morales reporting that John Doe has already filed another appeal. How long do cases take to make it through the MS Supreme Court?

HSVDawg
08-15-2017, 10:12 PM

Who is he then?

starkvegasdawg
08-15-2017, 10:35 PM
Who is he then?

Allen Smith.

Perpetual Underachiever
08-16-2017, 06:49 AM
Allen Smith.

A man has no name...

https://i1.wp.com/gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/how-dare-you-gif-15.gif?fit=245%2C180

Howboutdemdogs
08-16-2017, 07:03 AM
The truth shall set you free.

fader2103
08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
The only reason I see he is fighting it so hard is Plausible Deniability. As long as his name isn't truly released he can say ...it could be 1000 of lawyers that paid.

HSVDawg
08-16-2017, 09:34 AM
Allen Smith.

Thanks....people been talking about this guy like he's Keyser Soze.

Reason2succeed
08-16-2017, 09:39 AM
Allen Smith.

https://media.giphy.com/media/rI9O6UXkCjvTG/giphy.gif

SouthMSDog
08-16-2017, 09:52 AM
A guess, and nothing more, from a Rebel friend: http://www.portermalouf.com/attorneys/tim-porter/

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-18-2017, 08:45 AM
http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2017/08/john-doe-gets-stay-from-supremes.html

Joe Doe gets stay from the MS Supreme Court

After due consideration, the panel finds the chancery court's order should be stayed pending further order from this Court. The panel further finds that the Appellees shall file a response to Doe's motion within thirty days of the entry of this order. Doe shall file a reply to the Appellees' response within fifteen days of the filing of the Appellees' response.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that John Doe's Motion to Stay Pending Appeal is hereby granted, in part. The Hinds County Chancery Court's order is stayed pending further order from this Court.

The order was issued by Justices Dickinson, Coleman, and Kitchens.

Mimi's Babies
08-18-2017, 08:52 AM
http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2017/08/john-doe-gets-stay-from-supremes.html

Joe Doe gets stay from the MS Supreme Court

After due consideration, the panel finds the chancery court's order should be stayed pending further order from this Court. The panel further finds that the Appellees shall file a response to Doe's motion within thirty days of the entry of this order. Doe shall file a reply to the Appellees' response within fifteen days of the filing of the Appellees' response.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that John Doe's Motion to Stay Pending Appeal is hereby granted, in part. The Hinds County Chancery Court's order is stayed pending further order from this Court.

The order was issued by Justices Dickinson, Coleman, and Kitchens.

Anyone know the history/education with these 3 judges

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-18-2017, 08:55 AM
Kitchens is an easy guess

Johnson85
08-18-2017, 09:19 AM
Anyone know the history/education with these 3 judges

Even though there's no existing law that would suggest he has a chance of keeping his name quiet, it was pretty much a given that he was going to get a stay regardless of the judges ruling. You can't unring the bell once you release his name, and I'm guessing nobody can show any real harm from allowing him to appeal.

Acid mouth
08-18-2017, 09:51 AM

I'll take a stab at why this attorney continues to fight. He and his firm stand to lose a lot of business. This is not the publicity that his firm was wanting. Will he lose his job... maybe. First off, what dumb*** attorney tries to buy a player WHILE his college is under a current NCAA investigation. I wonder what client he was billing while he was trying to scratch together some cash for a recruit on a work day? Secondly, I've heard this moron's lawfirm does a lot of work for the state and government. You can guarantee that when this is made public, there will be a push from the public to move the government/state business to a lawfirm that is unbiased. Whith all the lawfirms around, why take a chance with one that is a liability(illegally making payments to collegiate athletes). Lastly, would you want this dumb**** representing you?? I didn't think so.

starkvegasdawg
08-18-2017, 10:22 AM
One Undegrad MSU, one tsun, and one USM.

Spiderman
08-18-2017, 12:47 PM
I'll take a stab at why this attorney continues to fight. He and his firm stand to lose a lot of business. This is not the publicity that his firm was wanting. Will he lose his job... maybe. First off, what dumb*** attorney tries to buy a player WHILE his college is under a current NCAA investigation. I wonder what client he was billing while he was trying to scratch together some cash for a recruit on a work day? Secondly, I've heard this moron's lawfirm does a lot of work for the state and government. You can guarantee that when this is made public, there will be a push from the public to move the government/state business to a lawfirm that is unbiased. Whith all the lawfirms around, why take a chance with one that is a liability(illegally making payments to collegiate athletes). Lastly, would you want this dumb**** representing you?? I didn't think so.

You are right about the business part but he has his own firm

RocketDawg
08-18-2017, 04:36 PM
A guess, and nothing more, from a Rebel friend: http://www.portermalouf.com/attorneys/tim-porter/

He misspelled 'facsimile' on his web site ....

Spiderman
08-18-2017, 05:01 PM

Wrong shitbird,I believe

Mimi's Babies
08-18-2017, 05:11 PM

SOUTHMSDAWG

WRONG person and firm.....