PDA

View Full Version : Did Matt Whyatt Just Yell At Richard Cross on the Radio?

ShotgunDawg
08-15-2017, 03:13 PM
Lol. Not sure if that was a joke or if Matt just went off on Richard Cross on the radio.

Richard talked down to Matt and Matt went off on him telling him to stop talking down to him like he is a child.

Did I hear that right?

A little uncomfortable. Feels like this relationship may be coming to an end. Matt is probably sick of the OM BS Richard spews.

FISHDAWG
08-15-2017, 03:15 PM
I'm not sure he has enough backbone for that

ShotgunDawg
08-15-2017, 03:18 PM
He was boarderline screaming.

Thrill1
08-15-2017, 03:18 PM
Was very uncomfortable. Thought Matt was joking for a second, but was clearly not. Matt played cricket music, Richard told him to stop. Matt told Richard, "Don't tell me to stop! Don't talk to me like I'm your child!"

CadaverDawg
08-15-2017, 03:19 PM
Anywhere I can find it online?

ShotgunDawg
08-15-2017, 03:24 PM
I'm honestly all for Head to Head being exactly that.

The problem is that Matt and Richard both work for the school and have to stay professional.

I contend the best radio show possible would be two extremist on both sides yelling at each other calling BS on the other school's narratives.

Could be C34 vs Bruiser. Something like that with a moderator that scored it like the ESPN show "Around the Horn"

TrapGame
08-15-2017, 03:30 PM

The problem is that Matt and Richard both work for the school and have to stay professional.

I contend the best radio show possible would be two extremist on both sides yelling at each other calling BS on the other school's narratives.

Could be C34 vs Bruiser. Something like that with a moderator that scored it like the ESPN show "Around the Horn"

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, I want this. But, no moderator.

Gomez09
08-15-2017, 03:31 PM
When the show first started Wyatt and Cross would get in into it all the time.

starkvegasdawg
08-15-2017, 03:33 PM

The FCC would shut it down in 15 minutes after the 30th "you're a 17ing idiot" being screamed.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-15-2017, 03:53 PM

The thing is, all that went out the window when they moved to SuperTalkMS.

BorneDawg
08-15-2017, 03:54 PM
He sure did at the 310 ish mark!

maroonthruandthru
08-15-2017, 04:05 PM
It was rather heated. I had just turned it on. Boreky (sp) was talking about watching a fight on tv, Cross began talking and told Matt to hang on and hear him out to which Matt began playing chirping crickets. Cross told him to stop it to which Matt told him off. My first thought was what were they talking about before I turned the radio on. It was like Matt was already ticked off about something. Does anyone know what they were talking about prior to the outburst? Matt blew the opportunity to really get Cross though, a little later Cross said something about a Cricket player. I was thinking, "play the crickets Matt! Play the crickets!"

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-15-2017, 04:06 PM
now that is what I am talking about!! I might start listening again!

BorneDawg
08-15-2017, 04:19 PM
It wasn't just arguing or fighting Matt sounded really really mad

Jack Lambert
08-15-2017, 05:18 PM
Matt might just be reaching the period in his marriage where he isn't getting that much regardless what he does and has finally said, "Screw it I am done sucking Ole Miss dong."

raymond21
08-15-2017, 06:45 PM
Link please

Saltydog
08-15-2017, 07:11 PM
http://www.supertalk.fm/audio-archives/h2h-archives/?recording_id=24363

Political Hack
08-15-2017, 07:12 PM
I can honestly say I've never listened to 1 second of that show. An OM homer and an OM apologist don't interest me. Sorry.

Lord McBuckethead
08-15-2017, 07:13 PM
Link please

Link to what exactly?

raymond21
08-15-2017, 07:28 PM
Saltydog posted link.

gravedigger
08-15-2017, 08:24 PM
Was very uncomfortable. Thought Matt was joking for a second, but was clearly not. Matt played cricket music, Richard told him to stop. Matt told Richard, "Don't tell me to stop! Don't talk to me like I'm your child!"

Matt spends the whole time interrupting and acting like a child. He needs to shut up and I'm glad cross finally told him to.

The show is not worth listening to for exactly that.

State qb or no, he needs to learn to let the other point of view be stated more often.

Matt is an impetuous child.

Anonymous
08-15-2017, 08:42 PM
Matt spends the whole time interrupting and acting like a child. He needs to shut up and I'm glad cross finally told him to.

State qb or no, he needs to learn to let the other point of view be stated more often.

Not sure what show you've been listening to.

preachermatt83
08-15-2017, 08:44 PM
Wow!! WTG Matt!!

DownwardDawg
08-15-2017, 08:44 PM

Me either. Heard it a couple times and it was quite the opposite of that. Matt just agreeing with all the OM talking points.

preachermatt83
08-15-2017, 08:48 PM

https://www.viralviralvideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/68138992-1.jpg

Homedawg
08-15-2017, 09:15 PM

Your point about Matt interrupting is valid. Some won't believe it but it's true. Matts problem w state people is he kisses ole miss' ass too often.

sandwolf
08-15-2017, 09:23 PM

Matt definitely interrupts Richard all the time. But he doesn't do it to be a dick.....he is just so ADD that he can't keep his mouth shut long enough to let Richard finish a thought. It drives me up the wall.....I change the station on a regular basis because of that.

Coldsleeve Jr.
08-15-2017, 09:27 PM
I can honestly say I've never listened to 1 second of that show. An OM homer and an OM apologist don't interest me. Sorry.

This is the correct analysis

gravedigger
08-15-2017, 10:49 PM

6 1/2 years. 25 minute drive from West Point to Starkville. Almost never made it to Starkville without changing the radio station.

In the beginning, Richard was letting him go on and on because it was the best way to illustrate who was the idiot. At some point though it became the schtick of the show.

Matt has about the same awareness of his awkwardness as the old coach on that Memphis radio show doing the "hey grandpa, what's for supper" bit that got old.

He's got good info. I don't doubt he's a fine person outside of radio. But he needs a shock collar.

biggun
08-16-2017, 01:02 AM
What happened: If Matt does not like the topic, he plays "crickets" in the studio which has been pissing off Richard for quite some time so he finally told Matt to knock it off and Matt did not like Richard telling him what to and went off with I am not your child, don't talk to me that way. Sorry fellas, Matt was in the wrong.

Furthermore, Matt talks wayyyyyy too much, he never shuts up, and he never treads past the middle in any discussion. Boring!!

GoDawgz
08-16-2017, 12:08 PM
Not much there........IMO.