PDA

View Full Version : QFTB: How's UM owned any of their transgressions?

Pinto
08-14-2017, 07:07 PM
I see people sayin that Wolken and others are smearing them and it's a witch hunt, but has UM publicly stepped up and said yes they did any of it?

I personally will not have any sympathy for UM until they man up, say they did it, and apologize for it.

ShotgunDawg
08-14-2017, 07:11 PM
They did agree with most of the NCAA allegations.

BiscuitEater
08-14-2017, 07:14 PM
There were 'mistakes' made!

OM invented or fabricated excuse after excuse. Momentary deviation that player + Freeze + booster .. just happened to run into each other. Yea .. right!!

Homedawg
08-14-2017, 08:38 PM

While they are confortable with their compliance, yes. Gotcha. Makes sense. Stupid Barney causing them 21 allegations.

Reason2succeed
08-14-2017, 08:43 PM
All butt dials. Now that I think about it there is a whole different definition for butt dial with HF.

Mimi's Babies
08-14-2017, 08:54 PM
{6} If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:9

msbulldog
08-15-2017, 06:40 AM
{6} If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:9

True That.

LockeDawg
08-15-2017, 02:23 PM
While they are confortable with their compliance, yes. Gotcha. Makes sense. Stupid Barney causing them 21 allegations.

In some defense of their Compliance, the Asst Athletic Director, the Head Football Coach, and over half of the football staff fabricated, out right lied, and circumvented the Compliance Department so that their cheating operation could continue unimpeded. There was no atmosphere of compliance in that program, no urge to adhere to the NCAA rules and regulations, and that all started with the lead recruiters (Barney/Hugh).

QuadrupleOption
08-15-2017, 03:58 PM
In some defense of their Compliance, the Asst Athletic Director, the Head Football Coach, and over half of the football staff fabricated, out right lied, and circumvented the Compliance Department so that their cheating operation could continue unimpeded. There was no atmosphere of compliance in that program, no urge to adhere to the NCAA rules and regulations, and that all started with the lead recruiters (Barney/Hugh).

On top of that, their compliance department KNEW ABOUT and DID NOTHING ABOUT Tunsil's free ride from a booster for two months. But you know, compliance is their #1 concern.

Dawgcentral
08-15-2017, 07:08 PM
They had a checklist. They checked off the items monthly.
They can show this!
They even had meetings about it.

I knew a guy who worked on a construction crew. Every morning about 10AM they had what they called a "safety meeting".
One thing was consistent at the beginning of each meeting. Someone always rolled a joint and passed it around.
They were all fairly compliant once the meeting closed.

Boodawg
08-15-2017, 08:56 PM

But everyone cheats*****