PDA

View Full Version : McCready on twitter say Yanci

JDog13
08-13-2017, 12:33 PM
Spreads propaganda and he doesn't like being lumped in with him. I have to agree. McCready was pissed he was mislead by Freezus and Bdork, Yanci keeps happily swallowing.

msbulldog
08-13-2017, 12:34 PM
Link please.

BeastMan
08-13-2017, 12:38 PM
When Neal calls Yancy a moron and bafoon, what else can you say? Btw, I totally support Neal in this endeavor

PassInterference
08-13-2017, 12:38 PM
I may not agree with Neal all the time, but I think he is the best of the Ole Miss media.

Bothrops
08-13-2017, 12:40 PM
I thought you gonna say he died on the toilet this morning.

Saltydog
08-13-2017, 12:40 PM
NT

Saltydog
08-13-2017, 12:41 PM
If he said that, I'll have to give him credit though.

Spiderman
08-13-2017, 12:42 PM
I may not agree with Neal all the time, but I think he is the best of the Ole Miss media.

No he isn't, he's just 10% less full of shit than Chuck and Yancy

Pollodawg
08-13-2017, 12:47 PM
No he isn't, he's just 10% less full of shit than Chuck and Yancy

Exactly. Neal is what he is, and that's nothing more than a mouth piece.

PassInterference
08-13-2017, 12:50 PM
Neal asked the famous question at NFL draft night to which Laremy Tunsil said, "I would have to say yeah."

That game legitimacy to rumors information which kicked off NOA2 and ultimately lead to Freeze's firing and hammer that's about to drop.

That alone should enshrine McCready into MSU folklore.

Riotous Thinking
08-13-2017, 12:51 PM
Wasnt Neal part of the propaganda machine that started this Houston Nutt lawsuit?

AlSwearengen
08-13-2017, 01:57 PM
Neal asked the famous question at NFL draft night to which Laremy Tunsil said, "I would have to say yeah."

That game legitimacy to rumors information which kicked off NOA2 and ultimately lead to Freeze's firing and hammer that's about to drop.

That alone should enshrine McCready into MSU folklore.

I thought Neal asked the famous question as well, but Ifyouonlyknew said the other day that it wasn't Neal, but the ole miss fans said it was him and ran with that story. If I were Neal and I didn't ask the question, I would start every interview with "I wasn't the one that asked the question". Right now, LL is public enemy No. 1, but a good spirit thread and Neal will be in their crosshairs.

thedawginme
08-13-2017, 02:40 PM

No, he didn't.

AlmostPositive
08-13-2017, 02:46 PM
Falling out among thieves...just one more sign that Rebel Nation is finally coming unglued. Reminds me of watching US tanks roll behind Baghdad Bob telling the camera that all was well.

Howboutdemdogs
08-13-2017, 03:31 PM
David Johnson needs to be clumped in with Yancy as an OM ass hat mouth piece.

AlmostPositive
08-13-2017, 03:34 PM
Chris Low, Barrett Sallee, Kellenberger and others were not much better than actual Ole Miss fanboy hacks.

ShotgunDawg
08-13-2017, 04:24 PM

Agree, but with a son on the team, David has to be extra careful.

He's a in a difficult situation.

Coursesuper
08-13-2017, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=AlmostPositive;787305]Chris Low, Barrett Sallee, Kellenberger and others were not much better than actual Ole Miss fanboy hacks.[/QUOTE
Sallee has been just about the worst of this bunch, his Auburn allegiance, plus his outrageous following of all things UNM (he drank the koolaide) makes him intolerable.

Mobile Bay
08-13-2017, 04:53 PM
Chris Low, Barrett Sallee, Kellenberger and others were not much better than actual Ole Miss fanboy hacks.

Throw Finebaum in there too.

BeastMan
08-13-2017, 05:13 PM

David is by all accounts as big of a fan as there is but he consistently stays out of the nonsense. He's a good dude I've been told and let's just say the way he polices his board I think that thought is reinforced.

craigmid
08-13-2017, 06:03 PM

Never Ask a question that you don't know the answer to.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-15-2017, 08:28 AM
Spreads propaganda and he doesn't like being lumped in with him. I have to agree. McCready was pissed he was mislead by Freezus and Bdork, Yanci keeps happily swallowing.

**** Neal McCready

https://twitter.com/NealMcCready/status/897248247596675073

Political Hack
08-15-2017, 11:25 AM
There are varying degrees of stupid and while Yancy may lead the pack in that category, nobody can deny the fact that Neal was still dumb enough to regurgitate the garbage story fed to him by freeze and Bjork. So was David Johnson. So was Chuck and those other clowns. Finebaum is there. The entire Clarion Ledger as an establishment is right up there with Yancy.

AlmostPositive
08-15-2017, 11:41 AM
There are varying degrees of stupid and while Yancy may lead the pack in that category, nobody can deny the fact that Neal was still dumb enough to regurgitate the garbage story fed to him by freeze and Bjork. So was David Johnson. So was Chuck and those other clowns. Finebaum is there. The entire Clarion Ledger as an establishment is right up there with Yancy.

How Ole Miss made the media stupid is one of the few remaining mysteries in this fiasco... makes you wonder, if they didn't mind paying for players, why would they draw the line at improper inducements for regional sports writers? As blindered and defensive and lap-dogish as so many were, I would not be the least bit surprised

I seen it dawg
08-15-2017, 12:13 PM

Which makes him a shitbird

I seen it dawg
08-15-2017, 12:15 PM

**** all those shitbirds

Ari Gold
08-15-2017, 01:26 PM

That's basically like comparing which pile of shit looks the best and doesn't smell as bad.

Acid mouth
08-15-2017, 01:59 PM
**** Neal McCready

https://twitter.com/NealMcCready/status/897248247596675073

Anyone else notice Analesa Pressly (FinsUpAP) commented on this tweet. Wasn't this proven to be a catfish account? Didn't Steve find out which TSUN media member was responsible for this cross-tweeting account (or whatever term is used for men pretending to be women on twitter)?

Perpetual Underachiever
08-15-2017, 03:03 PM
Anyone else notice Analesa Pressly (FinsUpAP) commented on this tweet. Wasn't this proven to be a catfish account? Didn't Steve find out which TSUN media member was responsible for this cross-tweeting account (or whatever term is used for men pretending to be women on twitter)?

I noticed that, and found it odd as well. Are we sure that is the same account? Not much interaction recently...see for yourself internet sleuths

Sidenote: His/Her profile pic is extremely confusing...those here legs?

https://twitter.com/FinsUpAP

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/715993753773846532/0-kGNnlC_400x400.jpg

Perpetual Underachiever
08-15-2017, 03:29 PM
It's her. Freeze tweeted her 8 times between July 2013 - February 2015. Not to high jack the thread, but remind me of the full story on this account. How was it proven to be a catfish?

Linkage to all interactions
https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=from%3Acoachhughfreeze%20%40finsupap&src=typd

Nevermind, starting a new thread about Ms. Catfish resurrection

Ari Gold
08-15-2017, 03:56 PM
I noticed that, and found it odd as well. Are we sure that is the same account? Not much interaction recently...see for yourself internet sleuths

Sidenote: His/Her profile pic is extremely confusing...those here legs?

https://twitter.com/FinsUpAP

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/715993753773846532/0-kGNnlC_400x400.jpg

Well obviously Freeze wanted to **** her.

Todd4State
08-15-2017, 04:07 PM
That's basically like comparing which pile of shit looks the best and doesn't smell as bad.

Rep given.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-15-2017, 04:13 PM

Just noticed that, but also just noticed a New Hope HS coach is commenting against LL. @OleMissCoach74 if you're interested.

oldjoedawg
08-15-2017, 04:29 PM

The person is known and Rosebowl says he has an interview with her in the book....says he will never reveal her identity because she is genuinely remorseful over letting herself get caught up in the whole scam.....