PDA

View Full Version : Feed those sheep, Yancy. Get them all good and fat for the slaughter

starkvegasdawg
08-12-2017, 04:00 PM
I especially like the part where he says again bear lawyers will question Leo and Kobe and they'll just ask from the COI to be delayed if depositions haven't taken place yet.

http://i.imgur.com/j7neTr2.jpg

AlmostPositive
08-12-2017, 04:05 PM
This clown is truly unbelievable.

Barney calls Rebel Rags 19 times on a day with big recruits in town, and Yanci says he's been told to keep the real reason for the calls on the down low. The NCAA conspired to make this a bad look for Ole Miss, don't you know.

Commercecomet24
08-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Hahahahahaha at yancy and all those sheep! If they believe that they are more delusional than I even imagined.

RutherfordBHayes
08-12-2017, 04:16 PM
One thing I've learned reading the Spirit. People really do believe whatever they want the truth to be, facts be damned. And they'll pay for lies as long as the lies tell them what they want to hear.

No matter what happens in the Committee and in testimony, these guys will believe this was all a bunch of lies and conspiracy.

Dawgtini
08-12-2017, 04:22 PM
2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

gravedigger
08-12-2017, 04:25 PM
I especially like the part where he says again bear lawyers will question Leo and Kobe and they'll just ask from the COI to be delayed if depositions haven't taken place yet.

I can ask the Yankee's to let me start at 3rd base next week.

If they dont call me back, I can ask again.

Commercecomet24
08-12-2017, 04:27 PM
Y'all think that line about the majority of calls were less than one minute is like the majority of violations were committed by the previous staff?

Mjoelner34
08-12-2017, 04:28 PM
Wait....he's says they're going to use it to prove the NCAA TRIED to paint a false picture instead of proving the NCAA DID paint a false picture.

Fancy, you may want to edit that. You are implying that the NCAA is telling the truth. I know that's not what you want to do.

JDog13
08-12-2017, 04:31 PM

It's funny he says they've been told to keep a lid on it, then says they are gonna push the conspiring button yada yada yada. Uh, didn't they tell you to keep a lid on it, genius?

MedDawg
08-12-2017, 04:42 PM
One thing I've learned reading the Spirit. People really do believe whatever they want the truth to be, facts be damned. And they'll pay for lies as long as the lies tell them what they want to hear.

No matter what happens in the Committee and in testimony, these guys will believe this was all a bunch of lies and conspiracy.

This is a good plan for Yancy. No matter how hard the COI hits OM this fall, they will claim the appeal will drastically cut the penalties. Then after the final hard penalties are published, then they will continue to say for years, "MSU will get what's coming to them and it will be even worse than OM's penalties".

QuadrupleOption
08-12-2017, 04:45 PM
I like how he's telling them they will be 'in court'. It's not a trial, jackass. It's a tribunal at best.

Coursesuper
08-12-2017, 04:56 PM
I like how he's telling them they will be 'in court'. It's not a trial, jackass. It's a tribunal at best.

I'm pretty sure that the chemical dependent is inferring that the RR law suite will bring out all of the vast conspiracy against the pure and faithful university of Misspy.

TrapGame
08-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Do these idiots not realize Leo is in the clear? The NCAA has moved past this issue. They have stated they believe Leo 100%. They are trying to combine their infractions case with the current law suit. That's not how it works dumbasses!

RocketDawg
08-12-2017, 05:18 PM

I assumed he was talking about when OM sues the NCAA after the sanctions are handed down. Even then, it probably would be thrown out before making it to court.

AlmostPositive
08-12-2017, 05:23 PM
Baghdad Yanci is all in and we should applaud him for it.

Cooterpoot
08-12-2017, 05:33 PM
The Jim Jones of cultish media.

Apoplectic
08-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Is this all yancy has as a response to Steve's information that IT IS COMING again? He is pathetic and Steve is playing him like an Abigail Fender.

ScreenCaptureThis
08-12-2017, 06:04 PM
How does Fancy have time to post with all of these folks giving him all of this credible information at all times of the day?**

Fool me once, shame on me, fool me for the 800th time, show me where to re-up my Spirit subscription--OM Sheep circa August 2017

Todd4State
08-12-2017, 06:26 PM

He should just post that they won the National Championship then. At least then he wouldn't contribute to the destruction of their football program and it would make their members happy. It wouldn't hurt his credibility either.

Mimi's Babies
08-12-2017, 06:28 PM

Starkvegasdawg34, lets practice a MINUTE phone call..... Barney looks up Terry on the speed dial-- hits the call button... "Terry, this is Barney, sending __________ to get __________ dollars of clothes, (Terry) Yeah, man. Thanks" (click/hangup) how long did that call take.... a minute?

LEO cannot talk to anyone BUT the COI committee. This is not depositions nor a court room -- that is what ole yancy doesn't understand. The Judge has not even set a date to answer the original papers filed in the Lafayette Co. court, by Leo, Kobe nor Miller's attorneys. Those 3 attorneys alone can drag this so called lawsuit out for YEARS.... many YEARS..... For Yancy to keep lying is just hideous.... Stop lying, Yancy.... The Bible says.... Thou shalt NOT Lie.....

So I won't lie..... Psssst..... There will be many tears shed by the end of next week for OM/by OM and others..... that's my story and I am sticking too it....

Commercecomet24
08-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Do these idiots not realize Leo is in the clear? The NCAA has moved past this issue. They have stated they believe Leo 100%. They are trying to combine their infractions case with the current law suit. That's not how it works dumbasses!

Exactly!

JoseBrown
08-12-2017, 06:52 PM

Evidently the flock over there really will believe anything...that is the stupidest thing I've read since probably what he said last time. I really do feel sorry for them. Nah, not really, because as stupid as they are, they still deserve everything they get plus some.

MCsMGs
08-12-2017, 07:00 PM
Is there any reason to think that the NCAA is concerned at all with the outcome of the depositions in the RR case?

If they were, why would they have scheduled the COI knowing that the depositions haven't even taken place?

Martianlander
08-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Is there any reason to think that the NCAA is concerned at all with the outcome of the depositions in the RR case?

If they were, why would they have scheduled the COI knowing that the depositions haven't even taken place?

Good point. I imagine the NCAA is as concerned about the RR case as an NFL General Manager is about the location of Ryan Leaf.

No BS Dawg
08-12-2017, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=Mimi's Babies;787074]Starkvegasdawg34, lets practice a MINUTE phone call..... Barney looks up Terry on the speed dial-- hits the call button... "Terry, this is Barney, sending __________ to get __________ dollars of clothes, (Terry) Yeah, man. Thanks" (click/hangup) how long did that call take.... a minute?

Hell, they've they've made that call enough to where it is at best a 15 second phone call...