PDA

View Full Version : New Tom Mars information

OBMS
08-11-2017, 10:20 PM
http://winningcureseverything.com/thomas-mars-ole-miss-made-clear-employees-comply-contract/

Perpetual Underachiever
08-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Great read to go along with the USA today article that came out yesterday. Give these guys a click, they've done a great job covering the Fighting Penny Loafers vs. NCAA saga.

Bully13
08-12-2017, 11:22 AM
That's the first time I've seen the verbatim words of the contract. I'm confused as to how a judge threw it out because it appears to be no question the contract was breached by UM.

I seen it dawg
08-12-2017, 11:24 AM
It's jurisdiction thing. Will be refilled in appropriate venue

DogsofAnarchy
08-12-2017, 11:27 AM
That's the first time I've seen the verbatim words of the contract. I'm confused as to how a judge threw it out because it appears to be no question the contract was breached by UM.

The Judge didn't throw it out. The suit was filed in the wrong JURSIDICTION. Mr. Mars is a genius, he filed it wrong on purpose to get the most bang during SEC media days and to give his team long enough to gather more information. They have gathered more info and should refile this week. Just stand by and enjoy the fun and try not to understand to much.

Bully13
08-12-2017, 11:35 AM
The Judge didn't throw it out. The suit was filed in the wrong JURSIDICTION. Mr. Mars is a genius, he filed it wrong on purpose to get the most bang during SEC media days and to give his team long enough to gather more information. They have gathered more info and should refile this week. Just stand by and enjoy the fun and try not to understand to much.

thank you sir.

DancingRabbit
08-12-2017, 11:37 AM

Easy to misunderstand situation with headlines like the CL's, "Judge dismisses Houston Nutt's lawsuit against Ole Miss".

I've seen other publications repeat the same headline.

Mimi's Babies
08-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Well...... there is more too come....

NYDawg
08-12-2017, 01:42 PM

ding ding ding...we have a winner