PDA

View Full Version : Clay Travis on twitter

Dawgfan77
08-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Say that Leach maybe interested in the OM job

I don't know why leach or for that anybody in a P-5 conference or an up and comer would take the OM job. Sactions are gonna be brutal and bowl bans.
Now onto Leach. In no way is he a yes man and he hates recruiting and would rather take the developmental guy over the star drama. In other words he doesn't fit OM

Skeptic
08-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Read dates

No BS Dawg
08-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Any name being thrown out at this point is only a name being thrown out. Nobody will sniff that job with any degree of seriousness until the NCAA has completed the brutalization of ole bear football.

JDog13
08-11-2017, 05:25 PM
five star thread

Bothrops
08-11-2017, 05:35 PM
I'd love to see OM get stuck with a lazy recruiter. It'd be an extension of punishment to them.

starkvegasdawg
08-11-2017, 05:37 PM
I'd love to see OM get stuck with a lazy recruiter. It'd be an extension of punishment to them.

I think they need Woody McCorvey.

msstate7
08-11-2017, 05:45 PM
If I were OM, I'd hire a woman coach today. No way the NCAA would hammer a team that hired the first woman football coach ever. 1/2 an *

AlmostPositive
08-11-2017, 06:07 PM
If I were OM, I'd hire a woman coach today. No way the NCAA would hammer a team that hired the first woman football coach ever. 1/2 an *
A blind Jewish lesbian with Aspergers would probably get all their scholarships restored by 2018....Knute Rockne wouldn't win more than 4 games for them the next half decade anyway so they may as well play the political correctness card.

Quaoarsking
08-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Leach and Ole Miss would be one of the most bizarre fits in NCAA history. Despite an amazing resume at Texas Tech, he was fired because he wasn't good at schmoozing the big money boosters.

Spiderman
08-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Leach and Ole Miss would be one of the most bizarre fits in NCAA history. Despite an amazing resume at Texas Tech, he was fired because he wasn't good at schmoozing the big money boosters.

Leach would fit at Ole Miss like Obama at a Klan meeting.

DownwardDawg
08-11-2017, 08:29 PM

It would be outstanding!!!

gravedigger
08-11-2017, 08:35 PM
A blind Jewish lesbian with Aspergers would probably get all their scholarships restored by 2018....Knute Rockne wouldn't win more than 4 games for them the next half decade anyway so they may as well play the political correctness card.

I shouldnt have laughed at this because my pastor reads this board, but I'm sorry.......that caused me to laugh so hard I spit.

TimberBeast
08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
They could hire a trans gender thing and they would get an automatic playoff spot these days. I know it's not real but I would love to see them hire leach. That would extend their self destruction by another 5 years.

Johnson85
08-12-2017, 10:25 AM
They could hire a trans gender thing and they would get an automatic playoff spot these days. I know it's not real but I would love to see them hire leach. That would extend their self destruction by another 5 years.

Leach would be an incredible life preserver for them. His system would probably keep them on life support even with poor talent.

TrapGame
08-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Leach wanted the ole miss job to begin with. They didn't even give him an interview. They found their patsy quickly in Freeze.

ShotgunDawg
08-12-2017, 10:31 AM
If you think about it, OM will be the ultimate career resurrection job for an older coach.

- If you lose, you'll have a built in excuse.

- If you win though, that means your beating good teams and then you can jump ship to a better program.

Lumpy Chucklelips
08-12-2017, 10:35 AM
If you think about it, OM will be the ultimate career resurrection job for an older coach.

- If you lose, you'll have a built in excuse.

- If you win though, that means your beating good teams and then you can jump ship to a better program.

I hear Nutt is looking for a job.

rolodawg
08-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Hal Mumme!

JoseBrown
08-12-2017, 12:10 PM

OMG! That's hilarious and true...

Maybe they should find some guy that likes using ladies restrooms, yeeaahh that's the ticket, the NCAA would back off and promote them then...