PDA

View Full Version : Well, this isn't good news for Vic Ballard........

Saltydog
09-18-2013, 06:05 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/browns-trade-running-back-trent-richardson-traded-indianapolis-223115913--nfl.html

TUSK
09-18-2013, 06:19 PM
I saw that... I thought drafting ANY RB #3 was a bad idea... esp one that is as physical as TR...

I think the Colts got better... But if they finish this season "well" won't that mean Cleveland gets a low(er) 1st round pick (certainly lower than a #3)?

somebody help me, I'm strictly a college FB guy.

msstate7
09-18-2013, 06:30 PM
I saw that... I thought drafting ANY RB #3 was a bad idea... esp one that is as physical as TR...

I think the Colts got better... But if they finish this season "well" won't that mean Cleveland gets a low(er) 1st round pick (certainly lower than a #3)?

somebody help me, I'm strictly a college FB guy.

You're right.

chef dixon
09-18-2013, 06:34 PM
If Richardson's production as a Brown is indicative of what he will do with Indy, they just absolutely threw away a 1st round pick.

Coach 57
09-18-2013, 10:59 PM
Trent Richardson will make the Colts a viable contender to the AFC south title. They were already trying to run a more balanced attack to work the P.A fake. But honestly the threat was less than desirable with the backs we had. Trent will make Luck's job easier if he can stay healthy.

SPMT
09-18-2013, 11:10 PM
Trent Richardson will make the Colts a viable contender to the AFC south title. They were already trying to run a more balanced attack to work the P.A fake. But honestly the threat was less than desirable with the backs we had. Trent will make Luck's job easier if he can stay healthy.

This!

Trent was the browns offense. Watch him sxplode