PDA

View Full Version : Take time to listen....... More news to come out.....

Mimi's Babies
08-11-2017, 02:40 PM
https://www.bulldogsportsradio.com/show/the-boneyard/

There is another IT about to hit the fans at a certain college up the road....

Someone is going to TALK.....

28 min -- admissions.....

FORGIVE where this came from.... B....U...T....

Farrar was fired in December and in the Ole Miss? response to the NCAA?s Notice of Allegations, Ole Miss said that Farrar acted alone as a rule breaker. Is this the SAME thing OM said about Nutt?????:cool:

Lloyd Christmas
08-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Minute marker?

msunat97
08-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Late in the podcast. Don't remember the exact minute mark

Mimi's Babies
08-11-2017, 02:54 PM
Minute marker?

After 7 minutes -- wasn't watching closely... Steve goes after bjerk... also

TrapGame
08-11-2017, 02:54 PM
Is Barney gonna flip?

Talk about the ultimate Flipmas!

Bdawg
08-11-2017, 03:13 PM
He also said it could have some influence in the NCAA hearings. If someone talks it most definitely could shake things up even more.

MSUDawg99
08-11-2017, 03:17 PM
I think it's hilarious when UMess has diarrhea of the mouth. I'm just glad we're not prone to that same disease.

Spiderman
08-11-2017, 03:21 PM
I figure he has heard a rumor that Kiffin or Barney are gonna talk to try save their own hide.

He also insinutes the new Nutt filing will have some good, except for OM, stuff in it.

He signs off by insinuating Bjork could get the axe soon

FISHDAWG
08-11-2017, 03:25 PM
I could see Kiffin spilling the beans if he had immunity .... gotta save that 500k coaching job - you know, the one where he took a million dollar pay cut to become a head coach again

MSUDawg99
08-11-2017, 03:27 PM
I could see Kiffin spilling the beans if he had immunity .... gotta save that 500k coaching job - you know, the one where he took a million dollar pay cut to become a head coach again

1) Wait coaches can be granted immunity? Immunity from what?
2) He's a HC? I thought he was an assistant working under his brother Lane at FAU?

Dawgtini
08-11-2017, 03:30 PM
2) He's a HC? I thought he was an assistant working under his brother Lane at FAU?
Yes - from punishment, and yes

Mobile Bay
08-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Minute marker?

29 and a few seconds.

Riotous Thinking
08-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Parham and McCready also talked today about something coming out next week that could really hurt some feelings. I am guessing they were talking about the same thing as Steve. Although they didn't think it would have any impact on the COI, so take that part with a grain of salt.

MSUDawg99
08-11-2017, 03:44 PM
Yes - from punishment, and yes

Yes to what? HC or assistant? He's not a HC as far as I'm aware. He's an asst under Lane at FAU.

BeardoMSU
08-11-2017, 04:29 PM
Parham and McCready also talked today about something coming out next week that could really hurt some feelings. I am guessing they were talking about the same thing as Steve. Although they didn't think it would have any impact on the COI, so take that part with a grain of salt.

Pretty sure it's another example of Godfrey's investigative journalism...

Mimi's Babies
08-11-2017, 04:39 PM

I would be tempted to believe that he could have/may have/might get some immunity... if he spilled CERTAIN beans..... :)

starkvegasdawg
08-11-2017, 04:50 PM
I would be tempted to believe that he could have/may have/might get some immunity... if he spilled CERTAIN beans..... :)

Luke may be sweating bullets now...among others. Soap on a rope for everybody.

Mimi's Babies
08-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Sweating bullets may not be how I would describe it.... Barney knows what went on at the local high schools in this area-- isn't that correct, (others on here know the same story)..... Smile... folks.... Smile.....

JoseBrown
08-11-2017, 06:55 PM
Luke may be sweating bullets now...among others. Soap on a rope for everybody.

I hope so, he deserves to be anyway. For them naming an interim head coach listed in a NOA, they deserve him being outed for anything he was involved in before their meeting with the COI...wouldn't that just be a huge RUE for us?

Dawgcentral
08-11-2017, 07:12 PM
It's just amazing to me how badly they've handled this ordeal from beginning to end. I've never witnessed arrogance and ignorance combined on such a grand, and continuous scale.
They built a lousy house and tried to cover it up with multiple coats of cheap paint and loads of caulk. Now, the very foundation has cracked and it's time to consider demolition.

Dawg61
08-11-2017, 08:55 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Yei9Nswo1vz1u/giphy.gif

Reason2succeed
08-12-2017, 12:45 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/SJ2S4bhkU0Fzy/giphy.

FISHDAWG
08-12-2017, 08:00 AM

ha - sorry I had a brain fart and was referring to the wrong Kiffin ... but the point remains that they could cut a deal with one of the minor coaches

Mimi's Babies
08-12-2017, 10:50 AM
It's ALL about the "LOOK AT ME, LOOK WHAT I DID" mentally and the MALE ego.(sorry guys it gets you into trouble)....

These type of people want to be something they are NOT.

So they cheat, steal and lie to get where they are not only in OM recruiting, but in business and in their psnl lives.

Always Remember it is simpler to Tell the TRUTH than to Remember what LIE you told and to whom...

PRIDE comes before the FALL......

dogshiek
08-12-2017, 11:11 AM
Sounds like old Barney might pull his bullet out of his pocket. There is no honor among thieves.

JoseBrown
08-12-2017, 01:00 PM
It's ALL about the "LOOK AT ME, LOOK WHAT I DID" mentally and the MALE ego.(sorry guys it gets you into trouble)....

These type of people want to be something they are NOT.

So they cheat, steal and lie to get where they are not only in OM recruiting, but in business and in their psnl lives.

Always Remember it is simpler to Tell the TRUTH than to Remember what LIE you told and to whom...

PRIDE comes before the FALL......

I imagine there are quite a few in Oxpatch learning this lesson the hard way right about now. Well, maybe not learning, being taught...we'll see if they learn anything from it. But you are absolutely right, I tried teaching my son that his entire 19 years. It's just so much easier to tell the truth...he did a pretty good job of it too! Guess that's what makes us BullDawgs!

Mimi's Babies
08-12-2017, 01:22 PM
I imagine there are quite a few in Oxpatch learning this lesson the hard way right about now. Well, maybe not learning, being taught...we'll see if they learn anything from it. But you are absolutely right, I tried teaching my son that his entire 19 years. It's just so much easier to tell the truth...he did a pretty good job of it too! Guess that's what makes us BullDawgs!

It is just easier for me to tell the Truth than to have to remember what I told... I also raised my children the same way.... #HAILSTATE.... #Praise the Lord and GO DAWGS