PDA

View Full Version : It was great to see Dillon Day still got it and is worthy of an Oscar

Howboutdemdogs
08-11-2017, 08:17 AM
Last night vs Chicago, Day mixed it up with the Bears defense. He got into a little scuffle and showed some of his nastiness. He also acted out on the retaliation shove to draw the unsportsmanlike flag against the defense. Ole Stomp still got it and look fairly decent at center. Way to go!

Reason2succeed
08-11-2017, 08:57 AM
Dillon Day may bbe my favorite OL ever at state. We should bring him back every year to give speeches to the team. I love his nastiness.

And if football doesn't work for him I'd love to see him in WWE. He'd be something in between Bray Wyatt and Kevin Owens in the mold of Bam Bam Bigelo.

Tbonewannabe
08-11-2017, 09:03 AM
Dillon Day may bbe my favorite OL ever at state. We should bring him back every year to give speeches to the team. I love his nastiness.

And if football doesn't work for him I'd love to see him in WWE. He'd be something in between Bray Wyatt and Kevin Owens in the mold of Bam Bam Bigelo.

It would be interesting if he made it in the WWE and Dak made an appearance. It would make for memorable TV.

GreenheadDawg
08-11-2017, 09:07 AM

I think he's mine too. Dude was nasty

Tbonewannabe
08-11-2017, 09:10 AM
I think he's mine too. Dude was nasty

Stewart who played for the Titans was badass as well.

deltadawg99
08-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Really hope Dillon makes a 53 man roster. He's a good dude with the attitude that you need in OL guys.