View Full Version : 3 ladies on the COI

preachermatt83
08-10-2017, 08:16 PM
No way that's good news for the bears.

Mimi's Babies
08-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Sure it is PreacherMatt83...... Us women stick together.... haha
Freeze is cooked....

A PUBLIC service message: Please check your emails, EVERYONE......

Bodaski
08-10-2017, 08:38 PM

Not sure your ref; I must have over looked this. what page?

starkvegasdawg
08-10-2017, 08:46 PM

So right now Xenareb is wondering if she batted on the other side of the plate if it would help the cause.

somebodyshotmypaw
08-10-2017, 08:49 PM
I honestly think that is meaningless. I expect the committee to be professional and thorough. I expect them to look at facts, hear both sides, and weigh the merits. I expect them to be fair and impartial. And that's bad news for Ole Miss. Because the facts show them to be one of the dirtiest and dumbest programs since SMU. If the committee makes a fair decision, Ole Miss is screwed.

preachermatt83
08-10-2017, 08:55 PM

Page two of the meeting letter to OM.

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/355930113/COI-Appearance-Letter

fader2103
08-10-2017, 08:57 PM
I didn't get an email MiMi

Percho
08-10-2017, 09:00 PM

Or a PM either.

DownwardDawg
08-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Or a PM either.

I got nothing!

Mimi's Babies
08-10-2017, 09:16 PM

The list of the members of the committee was given as a sweet gift from OM.....

https://www.scribd.com/document/355930113/COI-Appearance-Letter

SnoopDawg
08-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Why were Hugh Freeze and Kiffin and Barney not invited to the meeting?

Mimi's Babies
08-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Why were Hugh Freeze and Kiffin and Barney not invited to the meeting?

Because they are NOT in the employment of OM -- they will be sent letters of demand for an appearance under separate letter...

preachermatt83
08-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Because they are NOT in the employment of OM -- they will be sent letters of demand for an appearance under separate letter...

This

bobtail bob
08-10-2017, 09:45 PM
Thx mimi. I can see how you don't want that out front.

Reason2succeed
08-10-2017, 10:08 PM
I agree. When I saw that there were three women I felt it would mean that they will not feel like football should be given an exceptional status over other non-revenue sports. They will likely be more matter of fact with the matrix and that in itself is bad news for the bears.

I believe OM will get aggravated penalties on many of the infractions and they will be annihilated and these women will not care. Good bye and GTHOM!!!

dawgoneyall
08-10-2017, 10:57 PM
So right now Xenareb is wondering if she batted on the other side of the plate if it would help the cause.

I laughed.

msbulldog
08-11-2017, 06:10 AM
I wonder how the NCAA is going to feel about this letter with date, time and location that is clearly marked confidential several times being made public?

Bucky Dog
08-11-2017, 06:47 AM
I wonder how the NCAA is going to feel about this letter with date, time and location that is clearly marked confidential several times being made public?

Seriously, how could the CL or any other news outlet NOT ask OM why they released this to the public with it clearly being marked Confidential???! And, do they expect any backlash for doing so? I mean that is pretty simple one would think.

Mutt the Hoople
08-11-2017, 06:49 AM
Was it three "hostesses", or Seven Spanish Angels?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8A9Y1Dq_cQ

Dawgbite
08-11-2017, 07:05 AM
In my mind, when it is UM's time to present their case to the COI, I see PeeWee Herman walking in the door and saying " I know you are but what am I" and promptly walking out the door.

TheDawgiLama
08-11-2017, 08:11 AM
I think they should go this route. What could it hurt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROxvT8KKdFw&index=7&list=PLZbXA4lyCtqoFumSAkqkTLUwLhy9ezRbW

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-11-2017, 08:13 AM

And they'll be at the end of the line when it comes to trying to make their case. It will be ole miss, then Nix and Harris, then all of the coaches that have left or have been fired. I'm still somewhat surprised Luke didn't get summoned. He turned his head and didn't report Level I violations. What's to say he won't do it now as a head coach? Hell, they rehired McGriff and he was the lead recruiter for Treadwell. Nothing will change up there.

1bigdawg
08-11-2017, 09:03 AM
Y'all don't get it. They are happy with Luke and McGriff because they did not get caught.... They think with those guys they can keep on with the program.

Mimi's Babies
08-11-2017, 09:12 AM
Y'all don't get it. They are happy with Luke and McGriff because they did not get caught.... They think with those guys they can keep on with the program.

Let the NCAA finish with them in September 2017, THEN the NCAA can move back to oxfart for the 3rd NOA....

I would venture to guess, these women have families and possibly children.... Remember "Leave the Children alone". Don't think for one minute that they have NOT heard about the prostitutes.... and Freezes phone calls....

The Federalist Engineer
08-11-2017, 11:12 AM
if I were Ole Miss, this is the time to use the elite bag men. These ladies are lawyers and power brokers, they are definitely in play for bribes. They probably have six-figure travel and leisure habits.

It will take more than they needed for Shae Patterson, but it's do-able.

These bureaucrats will melt for committee positions, foundation board positions, and vacations. These are Swamp Creatures for sure. Got to pay to play.

each year without SEC bowl money is worth millions...they could offer $500k per influential-person and come-out ahead

msbulldog
08-11-2017, 12:30 PM
if I were Ole Miss, this is the time to use the elite bag men. These ladies are lawyers and power brokers, they are definitely in play for bribes. They probably have six-figure travel and leisure habits.

It will take more than they needed for Shae Patterson, but it's do-able.

These bureaucrats will melt for committee positions, foundation board positions, and vacations. These are Swamp Creatures for sure. Got to pay to play.

each year without SEC bowl money is worth millions...they could offer $500k per influential-person and come-out ahead

Lord have mercy!

The Federalist Engineer
08-11-2017, 02:45 PM
Lord have mercy!

I now regret my post, but somehow Auburn skated with the Cam Scam and won the NC...i truly would be more comfortable with OM being judged by a group of randomly selected country judges than this group...Just saying

msujan
08-11-2017, 07:23 PM

Nor did I.