PDA

View Full Version : Treadwell ahead of most NFL players

somebodyshotmypaw
08-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Most of these players are trying to shake off the rust and get into regular season shape. Treadwell already looks like he is in mid-season form. He has 0 catches for 0 yards and 0 touchdowns so far tonight.

Commercecomet24
08-10-2017, 08:02 PM
Dude is making a whole lot of money for doing a whole lot of nothing.

Mutt the Hoople
08-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Somewhere, Ryan Leaf is thanking olemiss.

Lord McBuckethead
08-10-2017, 11:56 PM
Doesn't he have something like 9 total yards for his career?

KB549
08-11-2017, 12:10 AM
9 games. 1 reception. 15 yards. I'm out of shape and not really WR material. Put me in 9 NFL games and I could catch more than 1 pass for 15 yards. Good job on prepping him for the NFL, Bucky.

Todd4State
08-11-2017, 12:36 AM
My Dad told me that I could never be a millionaire just by sitting around. Laquon Treadwell is proving my Dad wrong.

Martianlander
08-11-2017, 07:35 AM
He's only on the team because he shows the coaches beautiful pictures of the grove.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-11-2017, 08:08 AM
Not to ruin the joke but he didn't play last night. For a new joke he's injured & he got hurt during a fight in practice.

MSUDawg99
08-11-2017, 08:19 AM
Not to ruin the joke but he didn't play last night. For a new joke he's injured & he got hurt during a fight in practice.

THIS. He & a team member got into it during practice & he got scuffed up.

louisvilledawg
08-11-2017, 08:22 AM
I saw that "fight." I don't see how Treadwell got hurt. He literally did nothing. The other dude tried to fight and some guys got in between him and Treadwell.

I think treadwell has a decent year. But maybe that's just the fantasy football player in me.

Dawg61
08-11-2017, 08:22 AM
Treadwell is flirting with worst 1st round WR draft pick EVER right now.

Howboutdemdogs
08-11-2017, 08:30 AM
He is Pro Bowl bound***

louisvilledawg
08-11-2017, 08:30 AM
Treadwell is flirting with worst 1st round WR draft pick EVER right now.

Charles Rogers and Mike Williams say hi

Political Hack
08-11-2017, 08:40 AM
If you're an NFL GM and take any kid out of Ole Miss not named Manning in the 1st round, you need your head examined. It's been bust after bust after bust. Even the good ones aren't what they're supposed to be. Kimchee was damn near invisible last year. Tunsil did nothing. QB? Uh, no. Even Oher never developed into the player he should have.

Bolden, Eli, Moncrief, and Wallace have done well. Other than that, they really don't have any recognized stars in the league. I think Engram is going to do well, but that's it from there over the last 2-3 years.

Meanwhile we have Dak, Chris Jones, Gabe, Banks, Cox, BMac, KJ, etc...

somebodyshotmypaw
08-11-2017, 08:42 AM

Which verifies just how elite of a player that he is. Treadwell is like Chuck Norris. He can catch as many passes while on the sidelines wearing street clothes that he can when he is dressed out and playing!

Dallas_Dawg
08-11-2017, 08:58 AM
If you're an NFL GM and take any kid out of Ole Miss not named Manning in the 1st round, you need your head examined. It's been bust after bust after bust. Even the good ones aren't what they're supposed to be. Kimchee was damn near invisible last year. Tunsil did nothing. QB? Uh, no. Even Oher never developed into the player he should have.

Bolden, Eli, Moncrief, and Wallace have done well. Other than that, they really don't have any recognized stars in the league. I think Engram is going to do well, but that's it from there over the last 2-3 years.

Meanwhile we have Dak, Chris Jones, Gabe, Banks, Cox, BMac, KJ, etc...

Not taking up for OM but Patrick Willis was a stud. Tunsil is legit too. The others, not so much.

fader2103
08-11-2017, 09:03 AM
I think Evan Engram will be a decent TE for the Giants. I am not pulling for him, but he has the talent to do good things.

Tbonewannabe
08-11-2017, 09:06 AM
Not taking up for OM but Patrick Willis was a stud. Tunsil is legit too. The others, not so much.

Tunsil will be well worth the pick if he ever plays LT or RT. For him to play guard, they spent too much money. Patrick Willis was the best LB in the league for a few years.

Political Hack
08-11-2017, 09:15 AM
I thought about P Willy too, and he got a lot of hype, but he really only had 4 good seasons. He only played 7.5 and I think he only had 3 or 4 seasons where he played every game. His rookie season he blew up and became a star, but he slowly declined after that. After his 4th season he was done. He got that big contract they get in year 3 or 4, played it out, and hung it up. I understand the media loved him and he made a lot of tackles his first four years, but I can promise you the 49ers weren't happy with his contract from years 5 - 7.5.

Political Hack
08-11-2017, 09:16 AM
And if Tunsil isn't a LT or the best RT in the league, he was drafted too high and paid too much.

Pollodawg
08-11-2017, 09:24 AM

I think Hack was gearing his statement more specifically to the most recent coaching staff at OM. Which makes his statement accurate. Bust, thy name is Bear.

parabrave
08-11-2017, 10:23 AM

Russsel Erxleben (sp) of the New Orleans Saints well I guess the majority of the Saints 1st round picks say hi.

Leeshouldveflanked
08-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Russsel Erxleben (sp) of the New Orleans Saints well I guess the majority of the Saints 1st round picks say hi.
Mullen say "who needs a kicker anyways....or OL"

Dawg61
08-11-2017, 11:34 AM

Rogers went #2 overall so yes he's a bigger bust rn but he still managed 36 catches and 4 tds. Treadwell would have to play 36 seasons to match that at his current pace. Mike Williams had 127 career receptions so he's safe from biggest bust ever label.