PDA

View Full Version : What if Ross Bjork was your boss

SnoopDawg
08-10-2017, 05:13 PM
I started thinking about this situation from a business standpoint. Many of us that work have to go through a performance review on a regular basis. I was thinking how Hugh Freeze evaluation might have gone. Ross says... tell me of you accomplishments. Hugh says I won 5 games and got notified of many NCAA violations that may destroy our athletic program. At this point most bosses would tell the employee to put actions in place to prevent a re-occurance and the boss would monitor him closely.

That last sentence is what I can't come to grips with. Why would an AD and a Chancellor risk their career by turning a blind eye to their subordinates behavior and actions? If it was your company what would you have done?

starkvegasdawg
08-10-2017, 05:43 PM
He did what his boss told him to do.

Todd4State
08-10-2017, 05:48 PM
If Ross Bjork was my boss right now I would be looking for another job.

Coursesuper
08-10-2017, 06:15 PM
I started thinking about this situation from a business standpoint. Many of us that work have to go through a performance review on a regular basis. I was thinking how Hugh Freeze evaluation might have gone. Ross says... tell me of you accomplishments. Hugh says I won 5 games and got notified of many NCAA violations that may destroy our athletic program. At this point most bosses would tell the employee to put actions in place to prevent a re-occurance and the boss would monitor him closely.

That last sentence is what I can't come to grips with. Why would an AD and a Chancellor risk their career by turning a blind eye to their subordinates behavior and actions? If it was your company what would you have done?

The problem with this is that Bjork wasn't Freezus boss, Freezus worked for the alumni in charge of that shit show.

Mobile Bay
08-10-2017, 06:18 PM
The problem with this is that Bjork wasn't Freezus boss, Freezus worked for the alumni in charge of that shit show.

Does that make Freeze Jughead? Because we all know who pals around with Jughead.

Ari Gold
08-10-2017, 06:22 PM
It would be White Girl Wednesday everyday......

tireddawg
08-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Punch him in the throat.

Dolphus Raymond
08-10-2017, 06:26 PM
In all honesty, Bjork is simply attempting to do his job and that job has become impossible. The situation in Oxford has spun out of control, and is now a full blown crisis that is entirely unmanageable. Bjork has a tiger by the tail, and knows it. Indeed, he is partly to blame, but I sincerely doubt he is calling the shots.

WinningIsRelentless
08-10-2017, 06:45 PM
It would be White Girl Wednesday everyday......

Ari with the mic drop

Mimi's Babies
08-10-2017, 07:05 PM
In all honesty, Bjork is simply attempting to do his job and that job has become impossible. The situation in Oxford has spun out of control, and is now a full blown crisis that is entirely unmanageable. Bjork has a tiger by the tail, and knows it. Indeed, he is partly to blame, but I sincerely doubt he is calling the shots.

Bjerk may not be calling the shots.... but he sure is making the media rounds.... and Lying... STILL.....