PDA

View Full Version : Dan Wolken goes Nuclear on Ole Miss (Links below)

Lloyd Christmas
08-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Itunes Link (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/august-10-2017-hour-3/id611229475?i=1000390892144&mt=2))

Go to August 10, 2017 - Hour 3

Facebook Video Link (https://www.facebook.com/YallLifestyle/videos/1740973859247125/)

Dan Wolken Excerpt:

"I've been through all this before, I understand how it works and I don't take that personally. But what's different about this Ole Miss fanbase is something I've really never seen before..which is this cultish, clanish, media bubble that surrounds Oxford. It's allowed so much conspiracy and crap to fester that the Ole Miss fanbase is choosing to believe false prophets rather than someone who's been right about this case every step of the way"

Yikes.

mstatefan91
08-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Good listen. OM fans/media don't understand that pissing off national guys like Wolken is a bad idea

Lloyd Christmas
08-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Good listen. OM fans/media don't understand that pissing off national guys like Wolken is a bad idea

This is the problem when one's view of themselves is SEVERELY disjointed from reality

MSUDawg99
08-10-2017, 03:41 PM
This is the problem when one's view of themselves is SEVERELY disjointed from reality

Perception vs Reality. In this case, they couldn't be more different.

mparkerfd20
08-10-2017, 03:51 PM
It wasn't personal for DW, but it damn sure is now. They picked a fight with the wrong national reporter.

GoDawgz
08-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Didn't hold anything back! wow!
When and if they get the rest of the phone records......geez this thing might be worse than it even is now!

Bully13
08-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Don't piss off those who buy ink by the barrell

Dolphus Raymond
08-10-2017, 06:08 PM
I highly recommend that everyone, no matter what school you support, take 45 minutes and listen. What you will hear is not a man grinding the proverbial axe, but a coldly realistic assessment of the current situation at Ole Miss. Winston Churchill did not mince words when he said "the news from France is not good". The situation was indeed dire, but when Churchill told them the truth, the citizens of Great Britain sucked it up and took the bull by the horns. The truth was painful to hear, but it was, after all, the truth. Well, Ole Miss fans, the truth is "the news from Oxford is not good". Nothing will change that fact; not Rebel Rags, not the saga of Leo Lewis, nothing. It is past time for Ole Miss to take ownership of the reality of the situation and move forward. Wolken is only telling you what you do not want to hear: the truth.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Love when he said that if you go to the doctor and the doctor tells you that you have a disease, you don't get mad at the doctor. That was STRONG.

Martianlander
08-11-2017, 07:45 AM
Wolken sure blew his chance to be a graduation speaker at unm.

Mimi's Babies
08-11-2017, 07:52 AM
Itunes Link (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/august-10-2017-hour-3/id611229475?i=1000390892144&mt=2))

Go to August 10, 2017 - Hour 3

Facebook Video Link (https://www.facebook.com/YallLifestyle/videos/1740973859247125/)

Dan Wolken Excerpt:

Yikes.

It has been reported that on Wednesday night that Mr. Wolken had a twitter "argument" with none other than Funky's reported owner, Lee Harris... Did anyone see this or does anyone have any screen shots???? Thanks

TXDawg
08-11-2017, 08:27 AM
Wolken also mentions that the new head of the Investigation Dept has about a 90% conversion rate of allegations turning into sanctions. SO...the Committee on Infractions has a track record of believing what this guy says.

sleepy dawg
08-11-2017, 09:48 AM
This is a must listen. Make sure to share with your friends.

Hot Rock
08-11-2017, 10:14 AM
So you say there's a chance?

bobtail bob
08-11-2017, 10:31 AM
How can Bounds sit there and continue to suck off Hugh Freeze and Bjork ?
Some of his quotes :
" We have been covering this thing for awhile now "
" Without the allegations, Freeze is a great coach and recruiter "
"Bjork is a sharp guy and a top notch administrator "

Mimi's Babies
08-11-2017, 10:36 AM
Some of his quotes :

He's "PAYING" those bills.... only thing I can think of....

MadDawg
08-11-2017, 11:05 AM
Some of his quotes :

Good grief. Maybe Bo is just trying to keep one or two of the three rebel fans that still listen to his show.

JoseBrown
08-11-2017, 11:33 AM
He's "PAYING" those bills.... only thing I can think of....

Gotta be. I've noticed every time he says Freeze is a great coach he then mumbles at least offensive coach...or similar. Haha But other than Rosebowl he has been the only guy in the state to cover the investigation. He's done a good job.

TrapGame
08-11-2017, 11:39 AM
I'm cutting Bo a lot of slack simply due to the ass reaming he gave the om football program (and Bdork and Freeze) for allowing 200 boosters on the sidelines. That's a sure sign the boosters were running the show. It was a circus.

mparkerfd20
08-11-2017, 11:59 AM
Bo is FAR from carrying OM's water on this. He's consistently been reaming OM lately including Bdork this morning for the interview with Paul Finebaum.

Mimi's Babies
08-11-2017, 12:09 PM
I'm cutting Bo a lot of slack simply due to the ass reaming he gave the om football program (and Bdork and Freeze) for allowing 200 boosters on the sidelines. That's a sure sign the boosters were running the show. It was a circus.

How would you like 60+ boosters of OM showing up and demanding to be on the sidelines of a high school game. It was told that those boosters helped themselves to the Student Athletic's dinner and made themselves at home in the field house. Many of those players did not get anything to eat that game.... This was told to me by a HS student athletic..... Ask a certain coach at OM how bad the boosters were at certain high schools......

bobtail bob
08-11-2017, 04:19 PM
I listened to a few of Bounds podcast and as some have mentioned, he is is critical as hell on ole misery. He joined in Steve slapping them around a little. I guess his comments to Wolken were poking the beast,because DW went off on their ass. Called them a cult.

Mimi's Babies
08-11-2017, 04:42 PM
I listened to a few of Bounds podcast and as some have mentioned, he is is critical as hell on ole misery. He joined in Steve slapping them around a little. I guess his comments to Wolken were poking the beast,because DW went off on their ass. Called them a cult.

I hear that he went nuclear on Lee Harris on twitter Wednesday night.. Cannot locate the tweets -- looks like harris took them down

BeardoMSU
08-11-2017, 04:45 PM
I hear that he went nuclear on Lee Harris on twitter Wednesday night.. Cannot locate the tweets -- looks like harris took them down

He did. Funky had a case of the twitter fingers. He definitely came across as a huge moron.