PDA

View Full Version : Godfrey or McReady

Bass Chaser
08-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Which one asked Tunsil about receiving money from coaches and helped reopen the investigation?

Saltydog
08-10-2017, 01:19 PM
NT

Ifyouonlyknew
08-10-2017, 01:23 PM
It actually wasn't McCready but he's been the guy they've blamed.

Spiderman
08-10-2017, 01:35 PM
It actually wasn't McCready but he's been the guy they've blamed.

Yep

Saltydog
08-10-2017, 02:08 PM
NT

Pollodawg
08-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Saw a retweet from Steve Robertson of something Neil said. Not-a-fan comes off as an ass on twitter.

Spiderman
08-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Saw a retweet from Steve Robertson of something Neil said. Not-a-fan comes off as an ass on twitter.

He's an ass every where. Wolken was on Bounds today and went slam off on Ole Miss, and the media coverage of it. Called McCready out by name. Wolken is sick of their lies and bullshit.

Bo didn't even have to interview him, Wolken just went off on them. Good stuff.

Pollodawg
08-10-2017, 03:23 PM
He's an ass every where. Wolken was on Bounds today and went slam off on Ole Miss, and the media coverage of it. Called McCready out by name. Wolken is sick of their lies and bullshit.

Just listened to it about a minute ago. That was blistering. Lmao

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Just listened to it about a minute ago. That was blistering. Lmao

“cultish, clannish media that surrounds Oxford”

thedawginme
08-10-2017, 04:03 PM
NT

It looked like kellenburger to me on the video. Always wondered why people here said it was Neil. I could be wrong.

biggun
08-10-2017, 05:38 PM
McCready - he admits that he was the one

Ifyouonlyknew
08-10-2017, 05:40 PM

No he doesn't. He's said it repeatedly it wasn't him.

JoseBrown
08-10-2017, 05:48 PM

I think that interview with Chris Brooks earlier in the week was enough to push Wolken over the edge on the shitbirds. Brooks started off with a twitter spat with him and really never let up. Brooks was saying since a shitbird attorney was quoted as saying there was no non-disparagement clause in Nutt's severance agreement that there couldn't have been one. Wolken response was classic, something like why would you believe anyone of them now that's been lying for over two years about everything. Brooks seemed to take offense at that...and it went from there..

You could tell Wolken was doing everything he could to remain civil with him. Then the flock gave him hell on twitter afterward for him having an agenda and all out hating the shitbirds. I'm glad to hear he went off on them this morning. I missed the show, but will have to go back and listen to the podcast.

BeastMan
08-10-2017, 08:29 PM

100% incorrect. It was Hugh Kellenberger and Neal has said no less than a billion times it was not him. He is blamed for it by the spirit sheep however

Bass Chaser
08-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Thanks for clearing that up. Also makes sense as to why the CL and Kellenberger have sat on their hands during this investigation.