PDA

View Full Version : To the good, sensible and rational rebel fans out there....

MadDawg
08-10-2017, 10:44 AM
...it's past time for you guys to show up. Are any of you still out there? Do you even exist any more?

At what point do you get tired of this crap? At what point do you tell the people that are RUINING your school, it's athletics and it's general reputation to STOP!!! DAMNIT STOP!!!!!

Do you like being made to look like a fool? Are you really ok with that?

Do you realize what people think of you now? No, not the maroon-colored glasses wearing State fans. Not the "haters". I'm talking everyone from hard-core sports junkies to average joes that only pay attention to the headlines. You are a national joke.

You are everything that is wrong with college sports. You are the epitome of a dirty program.

If it was me, I'd be pissed. And I think most of the Bulldog fans I know would be pissed.

It's time for you to be pissed too. And if you are not, maybe you really need to re-evaluate your ethics and morals.

There are some things bigger than sports. It's time NOW to separate yourself from this rogue program y'all have allowed to grow unchecked and DEMAND changes.

Everyone is watching.

Hrdawg82
08-10-2017, 11:28 AM
in order for them to become pissed about this situation they would have to admit a fault by the school. That wont ever happen so they will keep playing the role of victim until this is all over with. It blows my mind that they will sit idle while their school administration rips their tradition and prestige out from under them. They are fine with playing the victim card because they can spin that with their group of friends easier. All rebels will simply sit there and say the world is against us

AlmostPositive
08-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Well,if we can be serious for minute, there are a lot of Ole Miss fans who are no different that fans of any other school. No more deluded or gullible than anyone else.

But 10% or so are Nafoom grade crazy. Baselessly arrogant, self-aggrandizing loons. They richly deservethe shitsrom headed their way. The rest don't.

louisvilledawg
08-10-2017, 11:39 AM
"To the good, sensible and rational rebel fans out there.... "

They are out there. They are located next to a pot of gold, a unicorn, and Jimmy Hoffa's body.

Reason2succeed
08-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Sensible OM fans?!? I don't believe in aliens.***

DancingRabbit
08-10-2017, 11:50 AM
90% of 'em make the other 10% look bad

Spiderman
08-10-2017, 01:14 PM
...it's past time for you guys to show up. Are any of you still out there? Do you even exist any more?

At what point do you get tired of this crap? At what point do you tell the people that are RUINING your school, it's athletics and it's general reputation to STOP!!! DAMNIT STOP!!!!!

Do you like being made to look like a fool? Are you really ok with that?

Do you realize what people think of you now? No, not the maroon-colored glasses wearing State fans. Not the "haters". I'm talking everyone from hard-core sports junkies to average joes that only pay attention to the headlines. You are a national joke.

You are everything that is wrong with college sports. You are the epitome of a dirty program.

If it was me, I'd be pissed. And I think most of the Bulldog fans I know would be pissed.

It's time for you to be pissed too. And if you are not, maybe you really need to re-evaluate your ethics and morals.

There are some things bigger than sports. It's time NOW to separate yourself from this rogue program y'all have allowed to grow unchecked and DEMAND changes.

Everyone is watching.

Talked to a friend who now lives out of state now after growing up here.

He's not a football guy but even he said Ole Miss's stupidity in this makes him ashamed to be from Ms. Said others ask him if everybody is that stupid here.

Dawg61
08-10-2017, 01:45 PM
Every single OM fan is willing to take what they are getting right now in exchange for 2013-2016 OM football and they all can't wait to do it again next time so they can clean up the evidence better.

RunDog26
08-10-2017, 01:49 PM
I shared an Uber in Little Rock on Saturday on the way to GNR with a couple of Rebel grads. They seemed like reasonable dudes, and I asked them what they thought about the situation. They both acknowledged that OM is beyond screwed and neither of them thought the hookers were for Freeze. They thought the only good that could come out of this was if somehow something comes out that brings State down with them.

MadDawg
08-10-2017, 01:56 PM
They thought the only good that could come out of this was if somehow something comes out that brings State down with them.

Well, that's what they are all hoping for now. If I hear "oh, it's war now! Snitches get stitches" one more time from someone that is supposed to be an adult, my head might explode.