PDA

View Full Version : A lot of speculation concerning phone records and trying to redact them

Bodaski
08-10-2017, 09:53 AM
OM is trying everyway they can to keep those records from going global and I don't blame them if the rumors have legs. You know their ability to develop their narrative is to do all they can to try to control and deflect the truth. But as my dad always told me growing up, "the truth doesn't stay hidden and she will show her head eventually".

Mimi's Babies
08-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Rue(ing)

AlmostPositive
08-10-2017, 10:17 AM
They have been caught red-handed. And like a kid who would rather be spanked later than right now, they are squirming, delaying, and lying.

Martianlander
08-10-2017, 10:40 AM
They have been caught red-handed. And like a kid who would rather be spanked later than right now, they are squirming, delaying, and lying.

Don't tell Freeze he will be spanked. He may like that.

QuadrupleOption
08-10-2017, 10:43 AM
OM is trying everyway they can to keep those records from going global and I don't blame them if the rumors have legs. You know their ability to develop their narrative is to do all they can to try to control and deflect the truth. But as my dad always told me growing up, "the truth doesn't stay hidden and she will show her head eventually".

I'm honestly surprised that some enterprising underling hasn't made copies of those bad boys and sold them off to TMZ yet. Or posted them on wikileaks.

RougeDawg
08-10-2017, 01:18 PM
I'm honestly surprised that some enterprising underling hasn't made copies of those bad boys and sold them off to TMZ yet. Or posted them on wikileaks.

Maybe we should tweet Julian and see if he snags them for us.