PDA

View Full Version : The Leo Lewis get-out-of-jail-free card just got neutered entirely.

AlmostPositive
08-09-2017, 07:45 PM
I would like to congratulate whoever got the ball rolling on the Leo Lied, OM Will Skate narrative. You suckered in your delusionals and ramped up the entertainment value of this whole thing.

The details in today's release make it plain that Leo was leveling with the NCAA ... There is no doubt left.

Congrats to Rebel Rags for having the balls to sue two 19-year-old for telling the truth. You damn well did give out free merchandise and everyone will remember you for it, even if Leo Lewis winds up owning the joint because of your defamation.

I will dance naked at the Rose Bowl (hat tip to SR) if OM gets less than a two-year Bowl ban and 35 scholarships lost. They will be the worst team in the SEC for the next decade.

msstate7
08-09-2017, 07:47 PM
Your thread title makes it sounds like Leo's immunity is thrown out

GreenheadDawg
08-09-2017, 07:48 PM

Yes it does

AlmostPositive
08-09-2017, 07:50 PM

I can see that... will try to change it

Commercecomet24
08-09-2017, 07:51 PM
Yes it does but I love the message!

msstate7
08-09-2017, 07:56 PM
I can see that... will try to change it

Title much better. +1 of the post

Bucky Dog
08-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Well according to Bafoon today, this means nothing as it is basically the investigators just saying they stand behind what they are saying, and why wouldn't they! They say it doesn't matter to the COI as it is the judge in the case and why else would they ask Leo to be present. They also say that the Nutt case is shit and nothing will happen there. Then proceed to say that RR will drop the bomb and depose Leo and MSU will die!

So basically, they are the smartest lawyers in the world, we will sue everybody and win, and we have done nothing wrong. And I just peed on myself laughing so hard while I typed that!!!

WSOPdawg
08-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Damn I would be so embarrassed if this were MSU and we were in this predicament. After reading through the NCAA's response, I'm convinced more than ever that TCUN is going to replace SMU as the poster-child for penalties handed down.

AlmostPositive
08-09-2017, 08:29 PM
The specificity of Leo's testimony is damning to OM. read through the part about the types of cars he received payouts in and how they exactly match the vehicles owned by the Ridgeland lawyer and his secretary.

I'm tired of all the legal stuff but it would be nice if Leo sued that Rebel Rags jackass for defamation... seems open and shut to me. He deserves 100 times what he put our guys through.

Pollodawg
08-09-2017, 08:42 PM
The texts between Farrar and Warren on Leo's visits are the smoking gun. Finito. Donezo.

parabrave
08-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Well according to Bafoon today, this means nothing as it is basically the investigators just saying they stand behind what they are saying, and why wouldn't they! They say it doesn't matter to the COI as it is the judge in the case and why else would they ask Leo to be present. They also say that the Nutt case is shit and nothing will happen there. Then proceed to say that RR will drop the bomb and depose Leo and MSU will die!

So basically, they are the smartest lawyers in the world, we will sue everybody and win, and we have done nothing wrong. And I just peed on myself laughing so hard while I typed that!!!
Yeah ole Vampreb and Axle over on the OM boards will probably keep on believing the RR lawsuits will absolve the rebs of any wrongdoings.

Mjoelner34
08-09-2017, 09:54 PM
LL to tsun

http://www.lab1663.net/images/braveheart.gif

ILOATHEBears
08-10-2017, 05:53 AM
The specificity of Leo's testimony is damning to OM. read through the part about the types of cars he received payouts in and how they exactly match the vehicles owned by the Ridgeland lawyer and his secretary.

I'm tired of all the legal stuff but it would be nice if Leo sued that Rebel Rags jackass for defamation... seems open and shut to me. He deserves 100 times what he put our guys through.

Looks like SA39 has a video of all the rebel rags gear they have him and his family saw it as well as NCAA. Even had a biz card with the girls name handwritten on the back with her cell

AlmostPositive
08-10-2017, 06:45 AM
The Rebel Rags suit was a disgusting tactic. It is more apparent than ever that it was all a pretense to get OM's penalty lessened, or maybe just to give OM fans something to hang their hopes on.

The lawyer should be sanctioned, Rebels Rags should be countersued, and Ole Miss should be even more ashamed of what it has allowed itself to become.