PDA

View Full Version : Latest on the Nutt suit

starkvegasdawg
08-09-2017, 06:48 AM
No settlement reached and now this:

Ole Miss and the IHL filed a motion to dismiss in the case nearly two weeks ago. An order to stay was put in place last week.

Mars plans to respond to the university and IHL's motion this week. He also plans to pursue further legal action but did not explain what route he would take.

"I'd rather it be a surprise," he said. "It's more interesting that way."

Dawgbite
08-09-2017, 06:50 AM
I like that guy!

SailingDawg
08-09-2017, 07:03 AM
So the IHL is backing um in saying this case should be dismissed. I guess that's their role, but I wonder what their thoughts are in the whole NCAA shebang against old miss?

Mimi's Babies
08-09-2017, 07:18 AM
IHL needs to be dissolved... IHL should have stopped OM and their shenanigans....

They have chosen to stick their head in the Sand....

msstatelp1
08-09-2017, 07:19 AM
So the IHL is backing um in saying this case should be dismissed. I guess that's their role, but I wonder what their thoughts are in the whole NCAA shebang against old miss?

Ole Miss did nothing wrong and is being persecuted for having the gall to beat Bama twice. The NCAA is just a Bama lacky and kept searching until Dan Mullen made Leo Lewis lie. Ole Miss will make them rue the 5+ years they've been in Oxford.

The IHL will do nothing against Ole Miss. They are a weak useless government agency that should be terminated.

bomanishus
08-09-2017, 09:13 AM
everybody in the chain-of-command MUST back djork and the bears or they will lose their bluff and ultimately lose control of this state. as john grisham noted in an interview on the occasion of his moving to virginia, "the powers-that-be in mississippi want the rebels to win!"

....and that my friends is why they are where they are now. no change has ever come to their stranglehold on the affairs of this state unless thru the actions of some outside agency. in this case it happens to be a former coach who they hired because he was a known quantity, and the best legal team i've ever seen from outside the state (except bubba)!

My prediction: the bears better brace themselves because as obama might have said "fundamental change is coming to TSUN!" got this picture recently, hope it'll show up.....

p.s. I can't figure out how to post it but here's a link; it's from "gone with the wind"....
goo.gl/images/dK2ZPC

FINALLY!!!!!

Dawgology
08-09-2017, 09:26 AM
IHL needs to be dissolved... IHL should have stopped OM and their shenanigans....

They have chosen to stick their head in the Sand....

The IHL is in bed with Ole Miss and is as complicit in all of this as Ole Miss is. There is a reason Mississippi is continually called the most corrupt state.

The sooner we run the good ole' boys out of Mississippi the better this place will be. If the shoe were on the other foot Mississippi State would have tire tracks on it's back from the bus IHL drove over it.

Hasu Dackds
08-09-2017, 09:29 AM
everybody in the chain-of-command MUST back djork and the bears or they will lose their bluff and ultimately lose control of this state. as john grisham noted in an interview on the occasion of his moving to virginia, "the powers-that-be in mississippi want the rebels to win!"

....and that my friends is why they are where they are now. no change has ever come to their stranglehold on the affairs of this state unless thru the actions of some outside agency. in this case it happens to be a former coach who they hired because he was a known quantity, and the best legal team i've ever seen from outside the state (except bubba)!

My prediction: the bears better brace themselves because as obama might have said "fundamental change is coming to TSUN!" got this picture recently, hope it'll show up.....https://goo.gl/images/dK2ZPC
I know you are halfway joking but you shouldn't be, you are absolutely correct. In order for things in this state to change, and for it to finally be a place where all of us (particularly middle class people who are overwhelmingly MSU fans) want to live and raise families, this bullshit 'fathers' mentality has to be eradicated - and most of them are Ole Miss elitist people. They are the ones who sow discord, who control narratives, all so they can profit. They want things to stay exactly the same because they have all the power. It's not really about money, because it's not like they would lose their money if additional jobs/money were added to the state.....they'd just lose power and influence.

Pollodawg
08-09-2017, 09:33 AM
I know you are halfway joking but you shouldn't be, you are absolutely correct. In order for things in this state to change, and for it to finally be a place where all of us (particularly middle class people who are overwhelmingly MSU fans) want to live and raise families, this bullshit 'fathers' mentality has to be eradicated - and most of them are Ole Miss elitist people. They are the ones who sow discord, who control narratives, all so they can profit. They want things to stay exactly the same because they have all the power. It's not really about money, because it's not like they would lose their money if additional jobs/money were added to the state.....they'd just lose power and influence.

Hammer meet nail. Nothing will ever change in this state until the ancien regime is done.

1bigdawg
08-09-2017, 09:58 AM
We are the only state in the south that is losing population. Coincidence?

I_Spy
08-09-2017, 10:04 AM
Truly, we are moving society forward! It used to be you had to be a law abiding citizen to be employable. Now we are trying to set a precedent that all people must be 'perfect' to be employable. Everyone's on notice for that and sweet Jesus is hard to be ...so get ready.

thf24
08-09-2017, 10:05 AM
One of the most gratifying aspects of this whole thing is to see Mars make OM look like bumbling amateurs when law is something they think they can pride themselves on. It must be a rude awakening, realizing your guys who you thought were the best in the business are actually a bunch of scrubs.

starkvegasdawg
08-09-2017, 10:10 AM
One of the most gratifying aspects of this whole thing is to see Mars make OM look like bumbling amateurs when law is something they think they can pride themselves on. It must be a rude awakening, realizing your guys who you thought were the best in the business are actually a bunch of scrubs.

Sad thing is the bears are so delusional they see it exactly the opposite. They saw the settlement offer as proof Nutt has no case and not that Mars just put them in a no win situation. They think he's just an incompetent overpriced blowhard. All of this arrogance, defiance, and delusion is going to make the fall that much sweeter.

bomanishus
08-09-2017, 11:13 AM
i am 100% NOT JOKING!!! i have seen too much....

Mimi's Babies
08-09-2017, 11:34 AM
i am 100% NOT JOKING!!! i have seen too much....

It's coming..... I question the teachings of the LIBERAL so called Law school at OM... Ever wonder.... The courts are run by these nut jobs also... I have seen too much.... Make sure you look to see who is at the head of the corruption.... and it starts with DS......

Mr. Mar's is no dumbbell... for sure....

As Paul Harvey said "Stay tuned for "The Rest of the Story".... brought to you by Mr. Tom Mars and company.....

PassInterference
08-09-2017, 02:07 PM

I think the IHL was named as a defendant in the lawsuit. That's why they are filing to dismiss.