PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yancy, Taking Another L

BeastMan
08-08-2017, 09:46 AM
I'm sure y'all saw the deal where Yancy tweeted a recruit unofficially visited Oxford on August 1st. When called out he deleted that tweet and changed it to "this week". Then the kid's coach tweeted him that his report was an absolute lie. Bad right?

Ross Bjork was on Neal's podcast yesterday and was discussing their self-imposed penalties. He mentioned how OM will not have an unofficial visitor for 2 more months as a self-imposed penalty.

Yancy recently said on his board he wasn't like Steve, he wouldn't post something if it wasn't 100% fact.

Saltydog
08-08-2017, 09:57 AM
NT

Tbonewannabe
08-08-2017, 10:12 AM
I'm sure y'all saw the deal where Yancy tweeted a recruit unofficially visited Oxford on August 1st. When called out he deleted that tweet and changed it to "this week". Then the kid's coach tweeted him that his report was an absolute lie. Bad right?

Ross Bjork was on Neal's podcast yesterday and was discussing their self-imposed penalties. He mentioned how OM will not have an unofficial visitor for 2 more months as a self-imposed penalty.

Yancy recently said on his board he wasn't like Steve, he wouldn't post something if it wasn't 100% fact.

How anyone believes anything he posts amazes me? You have to be a either a special kind of stupid or just look at it as entertainment.

Lord McBuckethead
08-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Those were curve balls about just recruiting. Not lies. Missinformation. Their is a difference. Yancy is suggesting Steve is posting information about the investigation that is incorrect. My experience is that Steve has been right pretty much throughout and there has not been a single truthful statement made by Yancy that discussed either known or unknown info about the investigation, that I have seen. If Steve is Lying and Yancy is telling the truth, maybe Yancy should start lying. Steve 45- Yancy 0.

missouridawg
08-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Lancy Lorter

Todd4State
08-08-2017, 11:00 AM
I imagine he caused as much damage for Ole Miss of not more than he does to help. I'm a little surprised that Ole Miss puts up with him and hasn't pulled his credentials yet.

BeardoMSU
08-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Not a Fan Neal says the NCAA has bigger problems than OM, lol...

Coursesuper
08-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Everything these idiots say is complete and total bullshit. They have been slinging doo since before day one of this whole investigation biz. They are doing all they can to muddy the water and give the shitbird faithful something to hang in to. Just more poot noises.

Political Hack
08-08-2017, 12:04 PM
More likely?

they've already violated their self imposed penalties?

Yancy lied yet again?

Spiderman
08-08-2017, 12:06 PM

In fairness, OM could still just be cheating. Imposing but not enforcing.

Mimi's Babies
08-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Waiting to see if they show up at the schools or contact a croot before September 1.....

shoeless joe
08-08-2017, 12:52 PM
Waiting to see if they show up at the schools or contact a croot before September 1.....

If they treat this like a dead period then your prolly onto something. Their new head coach had zero problem showing up to recruit during the dead periods

Mimi's Babies
08-08-2017, 01:21 PM
If they treat this like a dead period then your prolly onto something. Their new head coach had zero problem showing up to recruit during the dead periods

EXACTLY..... nor calling during EXAMS......

Tripp McNeely
08-08-2017, 03:39 PM
More likely?

they've already violated their self imposed penalties?

Yancy lied yet again?

The former