PDA

View Full Version : So...the NCAA's response wasn't released

Ezsoil
08-07-2017, 06:41 AM
Could it be that the NCAA responded to the claims that Leo lied? Then the whole narrative they have fed the shitbirds will go away...

msstate7
08-07-2017, 06:48 AM
I don't know the details, but not releasing the response is clearly bc it's bad for OM

Howboutdemdogs
08-07-2017, 07:16 AM
In this case, no news is not good news.

FISHDAWG
08-07-2017, 07:26 AM
I know they responded with "No - we're not taking any of your proposed self penalties"

Dawgology
08-07-2017, 07:56 AM
WHAT???!!! Ole Miss didn't release something??? Inconceivable!!!

I'm sure someone will have to sue to get them to release something that falls squarely under the MS Open Records Act. I really think the NCAA should start making responses public.

Mimi's Babies
08-07-2017, 08:08 AM
I thought that OM was demonstrating "Exemplary Corporation"?

starkvegasdawg
08-07-2017, 08:16 AM
I thought that OM was demonstrating "Exemplary Corporation"?

They meant to say exemplary constipation because ain't nothing coming out in Oxford.

Mimi's Babies
08-07-2017, 08:19 AM
They meant to say exemplary constipation because ain't nothing coming out in Oxford.

Oh my goodness.... what's floating at tsun?

TrapGame
08-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Bdork is just preparing to tell their side of the story. So, no need to let the biased, MSU run NCAA foul it up.

yjnkdawg
08-07-2017, 11:35 AM

LOL Vegas.... Good one.

yjnkdawg
08-07-2017, 11:36 AM
Hmmmmm!! "Nothing to see here". Oh, but there is OM.

yjnkdawg
08-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Bdork is just preparing to tell their side of the story. So, no need to let the biased, MSU run NCAA foul it up.

With all those elite Attorneys they have onboard and they still can't locate that story to tell? Amazing.

louisvilledawg
08-07-2017, 02:30 PM

I'm sure someone will have to sue to get them to release something that falls squarely under the MS Open Records Act. I really think the NCAA should start making responses public.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/ohBeIPJ4MEuas/giphy.gif

Jack Lambert
08-07-2017, 02:35 PM

Based on the number of deleted phone calls apparently Freeze released something many times.

Leroy Jenkins
08-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Why wouldn't the NCAA just release it?

Political Hack
08-07-2017, 04:14 PM
NCAA response? There is no investigation.

WSOPdawg
08-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Why wouldn't the NCAA just release it?

This ^^^^^. It is my contention that come hammer time, the NCAA will ruthlessly look at how TCUN handled and lied (and lied some more) to prospective student athletes regarding their situation. Not being at all forthcoming and honest should ensure that all Level I's are deemed aggravated. And all the poor TCUN fans "will be wondering wth -- Yancy and Chuck, y'all said it'd be 9 over 3 and our lawyers were skillfully planning and coordinating our offensive against the NCAA."

Damn, I can't wait for the hammer to fall!!!

somebodyshotmypaw
08-07-2017, 06:42 PM
1. Matt Luke needs good news.
2. Fans need good news.
3. Recruiting needs good news.
4. Players need good news.

So if there was good news in the NCAA's response, then Ole Miss would have publicized it immediately. I figure the NCAA said "we have carefully considered your response, but we stand firm behind our investigation and the evidence we collected."