PDA

View Full Version : Dak

msstate7
09-18-2013, 08:49 AM
How good of shape is dak in? I know he had to of missed a lot of offseason conditioning bc of turf toe surgery. The reason I ask is bc he seemed to lose effectiveness late in the 3rd and thru the 4th. I think that could be accredited to fatigue after all he ran a lot.

CJDAWG85
09-18-2013, 08:55 AM
I think he needs to hand the ball just a little more so he doesn't run out of gas late in the game.

Barking 13
09-18-2013, 09:06 AM
it was a different coverage on defense... locked down corners and everbody else in the box.... the boy ain't superman...

Political Hack
09-18-2013, 09:25 AM
it was coverage... and the fact that 50 of our 68 plays were Dak Attack.

FISHDAWG
09-18-2013, 09:56 AM
last game we played there we almost ran Relf til his tounge was hanging out

FlabLoser
09-18-2013, 10:00 AM
last game we played there we almost ran Relf til his tounge was hanging out

And he was out of gas for the last play. Stopped at the one yard line. Ouch.

HancockCountyDog
09-18-2013, 10:23 AM
How good of shape is dak in? I know he had to of missed a lot of offseason conditioning bc of turf toe surgery. The reason I ask is bc he seemed to lose effectiveness late in the 3rd and thru the 4th. I think that could be accredited to fatigue after all he ran a lot.

AU started creeping a safety up some, and our OL started to get less push in my opinion. Im pretty sure he had enough in the tank to get that 4th and 1 1/2 yards that would have sealed the game up.

Jack Lambert
09-18-2013, 10:30 AM
I don't care how in shape you are, when you play every offensive play and you personally handle the ball on every offensives play, you are responsible for 337 yards with 134 of it running, you are going to get tired. Heck everyone else on the offense got a break but not Dak. To top it off he had to hold the football for extra points and field goals.

So do go thinking the guy is out of shape. It sounds like another way to complain.

msstate7
09-18-2013, 11:07 AM
I don't care how in shape you are, when you play every offensive play and you personally handle the ball on every offensives play, you are responsible for 337 yards with 134 of it running, you are going to get tired. Heck everyone else on the offense got a break but not Dak. To top it off he had to hold the football for extra points and field goals.

So do go thinking the guy is out of shape. It sounds like another way to complain.

Complaining about dak? You've got to be kidding me. I love dak. I was actually hoping some of his ineffectiveness was due to some fatigue. Fatigue is understandable IMO bc of missing preseason and never playing that much at college level before.

Jack Lambert
09-18-2013, 11:20 AM
[QUOTE=msstate7;53379]Complaining about dak? You've got to be kidding me. I love dak. I was actually hoping some of his ineffectiveness was due to some fatigue. Fatigue is understandable IMO bc of missing preseason and never playing that much at college level before.[/QUOT

I was wrong with the complaining statement and apologize for it but I don't think he is out of shape. Like I said he handle the football every offensive down and ran for 134 yards. Any man is going to get tired.

hacker
09-18-2013, 11:20 AM
He looked nervous to me. I think the announcers said something to that effect. His throws were really tight in the 4th.

msstate7
09-18-2013, 11:25 AM
We really need to get Malcolm Johnson more involved. Nothing helps a young qb more than a big target with good hands. Malcolm needs to be in motion or even just lining up in slot more. I think him getting a better break at the line would really help him. MJ is a mismatch that we aren't exploiting.

Barking 13
09-18-2013, 11:43 AM
AU started creeping a safety up some, and our OL started to get less push in my opinion. Im pretty sure he had enough in the tank to get that 4th and 1 1/2 yards that would have sealed the game up.

Mullen would have called a pass, given recent history...