PDA

View Full Version : So Let Me Get This Straight....

ShotgunDawg
08-03-2017, 01:46 PM
Hugh Freeze resigned two weeks ago, & received "No buyout, No Severance", yet in the past two weeks we've heard absolutely no complaining from Freeze, no apology, no lawsuit towards the university, etc in an effort to get some severance, nothing, nada, zippo.

Now, Freeze had 3 years left on his contract at $4.9 mil per.

So, with all that in mind, how many of you would walk away from $12+ mil dollars & not so much as raise a whimper, complaint, lawsuit, make a public statement, etc.... in disagreement with your lack of compensation?

So, what does this mean?

Only means one of two things: 1. OM has Freeze by the balls or 2. Freeze is actually getting a settlement but part of the terms is that he keeps his mouth shut in every way.

What say you?

MSUDawg99
08-03-2017, 01:49 PM
I go with the latter

ShotgunDawg
08-03-2017, 01:51 PM
I go with the latter

Agree, which would mean that OM lied to the media aaaaa---GAIN.

Why would they lie to the media aaaaa-GAIN?

Is Freeze a $12 million Taco Bell employee now?

lamont
08-03-2017, 01:51 PM
There is a lot more to come in all of this. Freeze knows it's going to get nothing but worse for him. Bjork and Vitter will be lucky to survive to December themselves

TrapGame
08-03-2017, 02:07 PM
Mr. Christian never released a statement of apology to the fans, boosters, players, alumni or his family.

The Pope of Grenada Without The Lake has yet to insinuate he has any fault in this at all.

Yeah, something else is going on.

Dawgology
08-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Hugh Freeze resigned two weeks ago, & received "No buyout, No Severance", yet in the past two weeks we've heard absolutely no complaining from Freeze, no apology, no lawsuit towards the university, etc in an effort to get some severance, nothing, nada, zippo.

So, with all that in mind, how many of you would walk away from $12+ mil dollars & not so much as raise a whimper, complaint, lawsuit, make a public statement, etc.... in disagreement with your lack of compensation?

So, what does this mean?

Only means one of two things: 1. OM has Freeze by the balls or 2. Freeze is actually getting a settlement but part of the terms is that he keeps his mouth shut in every way.

What say you?

3. This was the plan all along. He was told up front that he would be the fall guy.

ShotgunDawg
08-03-2017, 02:11 PM
3. This was the plan all along. He was told up front that he would be the fall guy.

Good theory that I've though about myself.

Easy to get a former HS girl's basketball coach to do that.

Either way, Freeze's behavior following his ouster goes against human nature

Mimi's Babies
08-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Dose any of us have any idea how much money was in "The Bank"....

Who is Freezus attorney?????:rolleyes:

Jack Lambert
08-03-2017, 02:21 PM
he's getting money while falling on sword for the hookers. I think he wore his religion on his sleeve for his own advancements and was way over the top but I don't believe he was calling hookers for him self. He was hooking recruits up and is taking the sword for it to keep Ole Miss out of it.

ILOATHEBears
08-03-2017, 02:29 PM
Mr. Christian never released a statement of apology to the fans, boosters, players, alumni or his family.

The Pope of Grenada Without The Lake has yet to insinuate he has any fault in this at all.

Yeah, something else is going on.

Can't apologize yet when more to apologize for is coming. Otherwise once a month for the next 3 months he could be apologizing for mistakes made

JoseBrown
08-03-2017, 02:38 PM
There is a lot more to come in all of this. Freeze knows it's going to get nothing but worse for him. Bjork and Vitter will be lucky to survive to December themselves

That's what I'm thinking. He don't wanna dig his hole any deeper than necessary, because he knows the potential is there for it too be much worse for him real soon. On the other hand, if he thinks he's got any kind of chance to ride this thing out for some penance worked out by Bdork n the Foundation, he knows he needs to bide his time with as little attention on him as possible.

Dawg61
08-03-2017, 02:41 PM

This is what I think happened when #TheNetwork got him hired. From day 1 they were stashing rainy day funds for him as they both knew eventually the party had to end.

Howboutdemdogs
08-03-2017, 02:43 PM
Monty, I'll choose door number 2.

TrapGame
08-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Can't apologize yet when more to apologize for is coming. Otherwise once a month for the next 3 months he could be apologizing for mistakes made

He'll never apologize.

DancingRabbit
08-03-2017, 02:54 PM
The collective sphincter of the Network

http://images.adsttc.com/media/images/5980/b390/b22e/38b2/5600/04eb/original/Mercedes_Benz_Stadium.gif

Martianlander
08-03-2017, 02:59 PM

So, what does this mean?

What say you?

I say both are correct.

MSUDawg99
08-03-2017, 03:12 PM
NM

louisvilledawg
08-03-2017, 03:22 PM
The collective sphincter of the Network

http://images.adsttc.com/media/images/5980/b390/b22e/38b2/5600/04eb/original/Mercedes_Benz_Stadium.gif

yeah, the pucker factor has to be at an all time high right now

Jack Lambert
08-03-2017, 03:27 PM
yeah, the pucker factor has to be at an all time high right now

Before NCAA- O

After NCAA- .

smootness
08-03-2017, 03:32 PM
What would he complain about, or on what grounds would he file a lawsuit? He was fired with cause, so he's not entitled to any severance.

And his other option is, 'No, I was just doing what I was asked, calling hookers for recruits'...in which case his reputation is further ruined, he's definitely not getting any severance or settlement pay, and he's now going to jail for breaking some pretty serious laws.

Tbonewannabe
08-03-2017, 03:51 PM
he's getting money while falling on sword for the hookers. I think he wore his religion on his sleeve for his own advancements and was way over the top but I don't believe he was calling hookers for him self. He was hooking recruits up and is taking the sword for it to keep Ole Miss out of it.

he's getting money while getting hookers to fall on some recruit's sword.

fixed it.

LockeDawg
08-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Let's back up a little. In early June (6/2/17) Barney Farrar's attorney (Loyd) chose to go public with Barney's grievances from his Dec 16 termination by OM. BF's lawyer said Barney was made the fall guy and the all along the entire investigation "Barney received assurances that he'd be taken care of", he was lead to believe that "he and Freeze were in it together working as a team." Loyd said Farrar's issue isn't with Ole Miss, but with the decision makers. Loyd said, "I don't think coach Freeze would have anything to do with handling the matter this way. I don't know who this leaves......It leaves the AD, Chancellor and maybe the Board and they acted on recommendations of "someone else." I just have a strong opinion the OleMiss has gone about this the wrong way and it's going to hurt all of us."

I don't think Barney has gone after his pound of flesh from Ole Miss yet.

Now forward to July and Nutt's lawsuit the day prior to Freeze's SEC Media Days on 7/12/17. Then to Freeze's resignation date on 7/20/17 due to moral turpitude. Nutt will be relentless in his pursuit to clear his name and get his compensation.

I don't think Freeze just basically chose to go underground/MIA - he hasn't gone public with an apology or even an acknowledgement of any wrong doing - says his family is 100% behind him. This thing goes so much deeper and I could see Farrar AND Freeze retaliating against OM before it's all over and done.

Mimi's Babies
08-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Something STINKS here!!!
Let's back up a little. In early June (6/2/17) Barney Farrar's attorney (Loyd) chose to go public with Barney's grievances from his Dec 16 termination by OM. BF's lawyer said Barney was made the fall guy and the all along the entire investigation "Barney received assurances that he'd be taken care of", he was lead to believe that "he and Freeze were in it together working as a team." Loyd said Farrar's issue isn't with Ole Miss, but with the decision makers. Loyd said, "I don't think coach Freeze would have anything to do with handling the matter this way. I don't know who this leaves......It leaves the AD, Chancellor and maybe the Board and they acted on recommendations of "someone else." I just have a strong opinion the OleMiss has gone about this the wrong way and it's going to hurt all of us."

Now forward to July and Nutt's lawsuit the day prior to Freeze's SEC Media Days on 7/12/17. Then to Freeze's resignation date on 7/20/17 due to moral turpitude. Nutt will be relentless in his pursuit to clear his name and get his compensation.

I don't think Freeze just basically chose to go underground/MIA - he hasn't gone public with an apology or even an acknowledgement of any wrong doing - says his family is 100% behind him. This thing goes so much deeper and I could see Farrar AND Freeze retaliating against OM before it's all over and done.

Spiderman
08-03-2017, 04:29 PM
He'll never apologize.

Don't think so either. Too vain

1bigdawg
08-03-2017, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=smootness;783860]What would he complain about, or on what grounds would he file a lawsuit? [B]He was fired with cause, so he's not entitled to any severance.QUOTE]

He resigned rather than be fired for cause. Since he resigned, he has no grounds for a suit.

Dawg61
08-03-2017, 05:28 PM
What would he complain about, or on what grounds would he file a lawsuit? [B]He was fired with cause, so he's not entitled to any severance.

He resigned rather than be fired for cause. Since he resigned, he has no grounds for a suit.

Oh he has a case for wrongful termination since apparently according to Ole Miss they shouldn't have given Mars the six days of phone records in the first place since they are now saying they don't have to give up the rest of them.

QuadrupleOption
08-03-2017, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=smootness;783860]What would he complain about, or on what grounds would he file a lawsuit? [B]He was fired with cause, so he's not entitled to any severance.QUOTE]

Except that Bjork stated publicly that it was a "resign or be fired" situation. That might give him some wiggle room.

ILOATHEBears
08-03-2017, 06:39 PM

To your point who is the King of the Network? When Bdork or Vitter need cash under the table to get Barney or Freeze to go away who is it they call? Arch or Taco? Then they make calls to get the other network contributors to pony up...

Randolph Dupree
08-03-2017, 06:49 PM

Bingo.

gravedigger
08-03-2017, 08:36 PM
Don't think so either. Too vain

That's not why he won't.

Pollodawg
08-03-2017, 08:40 PM
He'll never apologize.

Narcissists never do.

coachnorm
08-04-2017, 09:48 AM
I go with the latter

What happens if HF is brought to Court be it a civil litigation or criminal prosecution for minors and prostitution and HF refuses to answer questions? The trial judge could very well get HF acquainted with a jail cell for a very long time. HF can receive cash for his silence but still can not stay silent without Court sanctions. If HF and the Judge get into a stare down, I wonder who will prevail?

Mimi's Babies
08-04-2017, 11:05 AM
What happens if HF is brought to Court be it a civil litigation or criminal prosecution for minors and prostitution and HF refuses to answer questions? The trial judge could very well get HF acquainted with a jail cell for a very long time. HF can receive cash for his silence but still can not stay silent without Court sanctions. If HF and the Judge get into a stare down, I wonder who will prevail?

It will depend IF the judge is an OM grad or not.....

Political Hack
08-04-2017, 01:14 PM

I don't see how they make it that long with the COI meeting well before then.

Dawg496
08-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Before NCAA- O

After NCAA- .

You have those backwards.

Dawg61
08-04-2017, 04:05 PM
You have those backwards.

Hangar is Ole Miss after Mars is done. Nutt's dick is the plane.

https://airplanehangardesign.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/gallery_4-thumb.jpg