PDA

View Full Version : Any chance the NCAA hearing and verdict vs Om

anubus
08-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Could be televised? It would be the best entertainment ever- Ole Miss and their goof troop attorneys vs a NCAA that's ready to prove they have a pair and need to show it for all to see.I'd pay to see the entire proceedings.

Todd4State
08-02-2017, 09:25 PM
I suspect all we'll get is a press conference after the penalties are levied. Similar to the Hugh Freeze press conference. We will probably get a statement from the NCAA as well.

Mjoelner34
08-02-2017, 09:31 PM
I suspect all we'll get is a press conference after the penalties are levied. Similar to the Hugh Freeze press conference. We will probably get a statement from the NCAA as well.

It'll be the 3rd installment of the 'Hostage Video' trilogy but this time with 3 empty chairs.

Liverpooldawg
08-02-2017, 09:32 PM
The NCAA will release this, not the Rebs. They won't be able to spin this one.

DawgHouseUnited
08-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Press conference watch party at the pony***

Hot Rock
08-02-2017, 09:43 PM
There will be a shit storm of coverage from every news outlet vaguely related to sports with the exception of local media. They may have a couple lines burined on the back page somewhere.

Mimi's Babies
08-02-2017, 09:43 PM
No watch party at that piece of crap.......

Since they should announce about egg bowl time..... A Watch PARTY in the Junction....

Big Dawg Style...... on the jumbo tron.....

ILOATHEBears
08-02-2017, 09:45 PM
Press conference watch party at the pony***

To the HEY HUGH creator it's time for an update. Please!!

Dawgowar
08-02-2017, 10:44 PM
NCAA will release their findings to The press.

gravedigger
08-02-2017, 10:57 PM
Could be televised? It would be the best entertainment ever- Ole Miss and their goof troop attorneys vs a NCAA that's ready to prove they have a pair and need to show it for all to see.I'd pay to see the entire proceedings.

No, of course not. But when the COI rules, the school has ONE hour to prepare a response before the NCAA releases.

They give a school just enough time to comment.

There is a timeline from hearing to ruling and the NCAA says it's 10 weeks but that may be just a built in cushion. I think they will take every second they can in case something else breaks.

Bothrops
08-02-2017, 11:03 PM
We won't be hearing the Hotty Toddy chant in public places anymore.

Dawgology
08-03-2017, 07:25 AM
The NCAA will release this, not the Rebs. They won't be able to spin this one.

Thank God! If they left it up to Ole Miss it would be "the penalties weren't bad and were what we expected". Then a couple law suits to delay everything...then 6 months later "oh yeah, we were given the death penalty".